-Vous êtes développeur full stack Java?
-Vous êtes en mesure de travailler sur une mission au Luxembourg (2jours sur site requis)?
Le client recherche un développeur full stack avec un esprit d’équipe pour cette mission dans le cadre d’un développement de projet.
Votre rôle en tant que développeur full stack inclura les responsabilités suivantes :
- Fournir des fonctionnalités livrables dans le cadre des équipes Scrum.
- Suggérer, influencer, développer et mettre en œuvre des solutions innovantes pour améliorer et enrichir la gamme de solutions logicielles.
- Selon votre expérience, accompagner et coacher les développeurs juniors votre domaine d'expertise.
Profil et compétences requises :
- Excellente compréhension du Java et du stack technologique basée sur Java en général
- Un vif intérêt pour les technologies Open Source
- Une expérience pragmatique avec Angular ou Angular JS serait un avantage
- Une certaine connaissance des outils et pratiques de développement de logiciels industrialisés tels que Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Maven, Nexus, JUnit, refactoring, intégration continue et basé sur Docker déploiement pour n'en nommer que quelques-uns
- Bonne expérience de l'écriture et du test de logiciels de qualité à l'aide de concepts orientés objet
- Certaines compétences en conception Web pour compléter vos compétences de base en programmation
- État d'esprit agile (collaboration, grandir ensemble, soutenir les membres plus juniors de l'équipe,
- Humilité intellectuelle et fort désir d'apprendre)
- Capacité éprouvée à respecter les délais
Si ce profil vous correspond, contactez-nous dès que possible pour plus de renseignements.
Endeavour Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced developer in test to join our leading financial client on a contract basis. This role can be full-time or flexible to fit around you, it will be fully remote.
We are looking for someone who has created technical tests before and who is enthusiastic in revamping and reviewing existing processes.
• SQL Server
Please apply ASAP to be shortlisted for this exciting opportunity.
VBA Subject Matter Expert required for a very long-term contract based in Luxembourg at the client’s headquarters.
|Start date: January 2022 till January 2026|
The Subject Matter Expert is needed to provide the following services:
o Support several applications (mainly visual basic for applications ("VBA") and macros) in particular the Funding division
o Perform analysis, testing, documentation, reporting, and change management
o Maintain customer relationships including managing change processes and communication
o Act as a change agent to help facilitate effective deployments/modifications to new and current practices
o Identify risks and liaise on issues related to changes
o Work with the client's subject matter experts to gather business requirements and any other relevant input required for various projects as requested.
The Subject Matter Expert’s responsibilities and deliverable tasks will include:
- Develop new required features in the VBA applications and macros the Expert Consultant is responsible for:
o Follow up on deliverables with internal and external parties
o Prepare documents to support internal decision making, testing and training material
o Perform testing, create change management documentation and otherwise support the deployment of technologies and perform production support
o Ensure all material is stored on the client's SharePoint environment for audit purposes
o Other related tasks as applicable such as organising and running meetings, developing agendas, preparing minutes, following up on open actions, identifying risk and issues with appropriate mitigating actions.
- Microsoft documents including the related computer code for all developments and applications.
- Complete and reliable functional and technical documentation concerning implemented functionalities.
- Complete test management for all functionalities and developments including:
- Creation and execution of relevant test cases, demonstrating the expected behaviour in terms of requirements fulfilment and software quality;
- Creation and execution of training, support, communications and other change management material as needed to support the change management processes.
Required Technical skills/experience:
• Software development experience with VBA and Microsoft Office macros (Access and Excel)
• Ability to manage multiple tasks under competing deadlines and shifting priorities
• Minimum 8years of IT experience
• Have a minimum of 5 years of direct experience with similar and relevant IT responsibilities
• Ability to document clear and complete business requirements
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please get in touch for further details or send your CV to apply for this not-to-be-missed long-term opportunity!
Calling for Selenium experts!
Endeavour has a long-term contract opportunity for a Selenium specialist to join a reputable banking sector client, based in Luxembourg.
The role will be a mix of onsite/home-based work: the expectation is to work onsite at least 1 day per week.
The selected Selenium specialist profile will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Develop test scenarios for functional, integration, usability and performance testing based on business and technical requirements
- Implement tests automation using Katalon/Selenium (FE and BE)
- Write test scripts for manual tests and create test data for complex integrated system
- Maintain existing test suite (auto and manual)
- Support the application releases, by monitoring and stabilizing the existing automated test suites execution
- Build test plan, perform test execution, report issues and perform quality checks after issue resolution
- Participate in manual regression testing
- Reviews test scenarios, scripts and test data developed by other team members
- Document testing activities (management of test execution results in test management tool, contribute to creation of test reports and quality assurance metrics)
Experience/Functional and technical skills requested:
- Proven experience in a testing environment in cross-functional teams (2+ years)
- Proven hands - on experience in script development using scripting languages (2+ years)
- Experience using test management/tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Xray)
- Experience with test automation Selenium with JAVA mandatory, SoapUI, source code repository (e.g GitHub), continuous integration tool (Jenkins)
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- SQL, relational databases
- Katalon experience is considered an advantage
- Strong organizational skills, good time management skills
- Very good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related (technical) degree/diploma will be considered an asset
- Experience in financial/ banking domain will be considered an asset
- Test/QA certifications is a plus
Send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further details!
SAP Software Engineer required for a remote contract opportunity with a Swedish client.
Our client is looking for a SAP FICO profile who will be responsible for maintaining and developing end-to-end application including initiate, design, create functional requirements, test, and configurations in the SAP solution.
The selected SAP FICO profile will be part of a team of highly competent people with advanced SAP platform which is used globally.
Skills & Requirements:
You have a solid experience in SAP Accounting and Controlling areas regarding design, concepts, principles, and configurations.
- You can explain deep subject matter situations relating to finance, accounting, and SAP to all stakeholders.
- You are a team player and excellent communicator.
- 9+ years of experience within SAP FICO configuration, testing and support.
- Experience with SAP Logistics (SD/MM)
- Should have experience in at least 3 end to end Implementation.
- Good communication skills with fluent in English, oral and written.
Good to have:
- POS Inbound (CAR-POSDTA)
- Knowledge in the areas of ABAP, integrations and/or Fiori is a plus.
- Experience within Agile ways of working
- Good MS office skills, as design improvements need to be documented and presented.
Apply ASAP or get in touch for further details on this exciting new opportunity!
Murex expert required for long-term contract opportunity with financial client based in Luxembourg.
Our client is looking for a financial Murex expert with configuration skills; Datamart reporting expertise; functional knowledge; functional understanding of Fixed Income, Money Markets, IRS, CCS and FX derivatives instruments and excellent communication skills.
The selected Murex expert will support the IT team and provide the following deliverables:
- Analyse and review ESM’s FO, BO, interface and reporting requirement.
- Gather, design and test business requirements on Murex.
- Build business reports on Murex end to end.
- Contribute to the sign-off process of the scope/design/test/go-live documents for projects undertaken by the ESM’s business.
- Contribute to the SIT and UAT phases of projects affecting the ESM’s business requirement.
- Provide a technical design, FO, BO , interface and reports/enhancements;
- Build and test FO, BO , interface and reports/enhancements;
- Prepare/draft/provide documentation about any ESM’s projects undertaken in Murex.
- At least 5 years of experience with Murex financial systems at a bank or other financial institution;
- At least 5 years’ experience on datamart reporting;
- Experience with interfacing;
- Experience with Back Office;
- Experience with Front office;
- University degree in finance, economics, business administration, or equivalent education;
- Good experience with market risk management, risk systems and risk reporting;
- Integrity, reliability and independence;
- Accuracy, precision and attention to detail;
- Good organisational skills;
- Confident working to deadlines without supervision;
- Ability to form good working relationships with staff at all levels;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to document clear and complete business requirements;
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written.
Apply or get in touch ASAP for this excellent long-term opportunity!
Security Cleared Nuclear Commissioning Engineer required to join a leading company in Plymouth.
Principal tasks and responsibilities are:
- To ensure the safe operation of all plant and processes under their control and to comply with the Nuclear Site Licence and Mod Authorisation Condition (LC/AC).
- To supervise and direct industrial staff during the commissioning of nuclear submarine systems and equipment to time, cost and quality, ensuring that all rework is identified and recorded.
- Ensuring that all activities conform to professional engineering standards, quality orders, Nuclear and Submarine safety constraints.
- Informing Senior Test Engineers in the event of any significant delays or any untoward events which occur.
- The inspection, testing, calibration and commissioning of systems and equipment in accordance with authorised documentation, carrying out fault diagnosis and proposing corrective solutions.
- Identifying and recording defects/deficiencies ensuring that all emergent work is correctly recognised.
- Maintaining a close liaison with Ship Staff, Project and Production personnel so that any possible conflicts in testing and safety implications to the submarine can be readily identified and resolved.
- Implementing the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act, Dose Reduction Technique and ALARP principles when conducting tests.
- Radiation Protection Supervisor duties when appointed by Plant Manager.
- To ensure that the potential radiological dose for all tasks both undertaken by his staff and prescribed by the Test Groups has been assessed, and is as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP). To ensure that the radiological doses accrued by his staff are managed within Company guidelines, are ALARP and wherever possible are shared equally between staff.
- To carry out the role of Test Director or Nuclear Procedure Co-ordinator when nominated by the Test Group or PAG as appropriate.
- Researching and compiling Test Documentation in accordance with the Test Index ensuring that the requirements of the Work Specification are understood and included, and paying due regard to the relevant Corporate Documentation and associated Plant Safety Reports/Cases.
For the principal tasks and responsibilities identified in Sectito be carried out and discharged effectively, there are a number of limited responsibilities of other groups or persons that must also be discharged. Principal amongst these are:
- The Health Physics Group to take receipt of primary circuit discharge and other radioactive waste and to provide radiological protection services.
- The Facilities Manager to provide electrical and mechanical overside services.
- Production Centres to provide system/equipment handovers to enable testing/commissioning to proceed in accordance with project programmes.
- Project Teams to provide LOP(R) plans/programmes and information on all changes.
- Ships Staff representatives to co-ordinate and witness commissioning activities.
- Nuclear Warship Support Course
- Submarine Quality Assurance Course
- Nuclear Steam Raising Plant operation or refitting and commissioning experience
- BTEC Level 3 Engineering or equivalent
Should the above match your expereince and expectaions, please apply with your most recent cv.
Endeavour has an exciting contract opportunity for an experienced Security Engineer to join a financial client based in Brussels, for a long-term project.
Our client requires a bilingual Security Engineer, speaking fluent French, to work alongside the Infrastructure manager in order to implement, improve and operate the framework and all actions and/or controls required to ensure the security of our client IT Assets.
The successful Security Engineer will be involved in the following deliverable tasks:
- Make deep analysis of audit recommendations; define with all stakeholders the remediation actions needed and follow up until the actions are fully implemented
- Prepare security agents deployments on platforms
- Conducting some tests with specific tools.
- Work on security scanning & vulnerability remediation
- Work on Privilege Account Management deployment/operational integration
- Elaborate technical operation guidelines in line with security requirements
- Windows Servers;
- RHL Linux; VMware;
- SQL Server;
- SIEM; VPN; WAF;PKI;
- Infrastructure Design;
- Shell scripting
Please send us your CV or get in touch for more details about this no-to-be-missed opportunity
Endeavour Recruitment are looking for a Junior Systems Test Engineer to join a global provider of cyber security and government infrastructure solutions and products. The successful candidate will be joining their busy Production department, where you will learn and develop your skills in all areas linking to Production, Sales, Engineering, etc.
You will be part of an exciting LEAN manufacturing operation where you will be encouraged to express and develop your ideas with our highly skilled team. We are looking for someone to come on board as soon as possible – based in Blandford Forum.
- Building and configuring Server and computer systems to manufacturing specifications
- Configuring networks and diagnose faults
- Performing in-coming and out-going QC inspection
- Performing system / computer test
- Performing Firmware and Software programming
- Carrying out repair to component level (soldering SMT IPC class etc.)
- Performing Software and Hardware testing to board level
- Creation and updates of manufacturing instructions
- Calibration and testing of production equipment
- Adhere to ISO 9001 processes and procedures
- A/AS level or equivalent in electronics/computing/software
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT skills and basic understanding of TCP/IP protocols and networks
- Strong use of Microsoft office work tools
- Linus/Unix operating system use/configuration
- Experience in the use of Manufacturing ERP / MRP Systems (E.g. Sage 200/50)
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing (e.g. 5S, Kaizen)
- Experience of an ISO9001 manufacturing environment
- Electronic repair (fault finding & solder skills)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Free on-site parking
If you are looking to join a leading company, with brilliant opportunities to progress, please apply with your CV.
A Government Agency based in The Hague, Netherlands is recruiting for a technical tester to join a dynamic team on an initial 6 month contract.
- Excellent English language skills.
- 5 years of experience in conducting functional testing of web applications.
- 2 years of experience in designing, coding and executing automated tests using tools, such as HP Unified Functional testing (QuickTest Professional) or Selenium WebDriver
- 1 year of experience in designing, coding and executing automated tests on applications based on micro-service architecture or running in containers
- 6 months of experience in test planning and test management
- 6 months of experience in conducting performance testing of web applications / services
- Knowledge of testing on various test levels using a variety of test types.
- Knowledge of how to design, code and execute functional automated tests on applications based on a micro-service architecture or running in containers
- Knowledge of how to design, code and execute functional automated regression tests of web applications
- Knowledge of how to conduct non-functional testing of web applications/services
- Knowledge of how to design, code and execute functional automated regression tests using Selenium WebDriver in continuous integration
- Knowledge of ISEB/ISTQB terminology, (demonstrated by passing the relevant certification exam(s))
- Knowledge of test management, planning, test metrics and estimations
- Knowledge of testing the following Software Quality Characteristics: Functionality, Technical Security, Usability, Efficiency, Reliability & Maintainability
Please get in touch for further details.