VBA Subject Matter Expert required for a very long-term contract based in Luxembourg at the client’s headquarters.
|Start date: January 2022 till January 2026|
The Subject Matter Expert is needed to provide the following services:
o Support several applications (mainly visual basic for applications ("VBA") and macros) in particular the Funding division
o Perform analysis, testing, documentation, reporting, and change management
o Maintain customer relationships including managing change processes and communication
o Act as a change agent to help facilitate effective deployments/modifications to new and current practices
o Identify risks and liaise on issues related to changes
o Work with the client's subject matter experts to gather business requirements and any other relevant input required for various projects as requested.
The Subject Matter Expert’s responsibilities and deliverable tasks will include:
- Develop new required features in the VBA applications and macros the Expert Consultant is responsible for:
o Follow up on deliverables with internal and external parties
o Prepare documents to support internal decision making, testing and training material
o Perform testing, create change management documentation and otherwise support the deployment of technologies and perform production support
o Ensure all material is stored on the client's SharePoint environment for audit purposes
o Other related tasks as applicable such as organising and running meetings, developing agendas, preparing minutes, following up on open actions, identifying risk and issues with appropriate mitigating actions.
- Microsoft documents including the related computer code for all developments and applications.
- Complete and reliable functional and technical documentation concerning implemented functionalities.
- Complete test management for all functionalities and developments including:
- Creation and execution of relevant test cases, demonstrating the expected behaviour in terms of requirements fulfilment and software quality;
- Creation and execution of training, support, communications and other change management material as needed to support the change management processes.
Required Technical skills/experience:
• Software development experience with VBA and Microsoft Office macros (Access and Excel)
• Ability to manage multiple tasks under competing deadlines and shifting priorities
• Minimum 8years of IT experience
• Have a minimum of 5 years of direct experience with similar and relevant IT responsibilities
• Ability to document clear and complete business requirements
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please get in touch for further details or send your CV to apply for this not-to-be-missed long-term opportunity!