Endeavour has an exciting contract opportunity for an experienced Security Engineer to join a financial client based in Brussels, for a long-term project.
Our client requires a bilingual Security Engineer, speaking fluent French, to work alongside the Infrastructure manager in order to implement, improve and operate the framework and all actions and/or controls required to ensure the security of our client IT Assets.
The successful Security Engineer will be involved in the following deliverable tasks:
- Make deep analysis of audit recommendations; define with all stakeholders the remediation actions needed and follow up until the actions are fully implemented
- Prepare security agents deployments on platforms
- Conducting some tests with specific tools.
- Work on security scanning & vulnerability remediation
- Work on Privilege Account Management deployment/operational integration
- Elaborate technical operation guidelines in line with security requirements
- Windows Servers;
- RHL Linux; VMware;
- SQL Server;
- SIEM; VPN; WAF;PKI;
- Infrastructure Design;
- Shell scripting
Please send us your CV or get in touch for more details about this no-to-be-missed opportunity