DevOps Engineer Required / London
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled DevOps Engineer with a background in C# / .Net Development to join our large client based in London
As the successful DevOps Engineer you will design, develop and in some cases own the automated deployment, maintenance and monitoring of our client’s SaaS products, using your experience to achieve this within optimal cost. As part of your role you will be required to create, maintain and optimise infrastructure as code, across Azure.
The ideal DevOps engineer will have proven experience working as a .Net Developer and the ability to coach junior DevOps colleagues .
• Azure for DevOps (VSTS).
• Microsoft Azure cloud-based applications including App Services, Azure Functions, Azure SQL Database, Azure Storage, Azure AD, Azure Data Factory, Azure Resource Manager, Identity Services, Service Fabric and Key Vault.
• Azure for DevOps (VSTS).
• Programming language experience using PowerShell and C#.
• Application Insights.
• Certificates, Ciphers and Encryption.
• Atlassian suite of applications i.e. Confluence, Jira, Lucid Charts.
• Agile techniques such as SCRUM.
• Excellent organisational and analytical abilities.
• Outstanding problem solver.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Load balancing, routing, switching, DNS, network firewalls, and web application firewalls.
• Unix / Linux.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field. (Master’s degree preferred)
Please apply ASAP and send us your CV or get in touch to discuss this excellent career opportunity!
Lead Full Stack Developer / London
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic recession busting Lead Full Stack Developer Role based in Central London (Remote initially) for a leading client of ours going through a major digitalisation program and upgrade.
You will have a strong track record in .NET technologies having progressed into a technical lead role. You will be comfortable working across front-end and back-end technology stacks
We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer that has proven experience leading a team of Developers as well as strong Technical experience with C#.Net, Agile, React, SQL Server and Azure / Cloud.
We are also looking for you to have strong interpersonal skills to be able to deal with internal customers, understand their requirements, create solutions and to influence business stakeholders.
Skills and Technologies Used:
- Experience leading a team of developers.
- Agile delivery (ideally Scrum or Kanban).
- Development experience utilising C#, ASP, .NET and MVC, and Web API / RESTful.
- PHP, SQL Server, Oracle and Cosmos DB / NoSQL.
- Source Control GIT.
- Cloud technologies and the use of DevOps tools
This is an excellent opportunity and a secure option to avoid the recession and job uncertainty that will follow. For further details, please forward us a copy of your CV.
Solution Architect / C# .Net, Azure
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Solution Architect / Senior Architect / Lead Architect with strong Microsoft experience in C# .Net and Azure to join our client based in London.
This is an exciting ongoing project digitalizing and modernizing a massive organization and bringing them to the forefront of technology.
We are looking for someone that’s technically very strong, but also has a strong commercial acumen as well as the ability to lead a small team and talk directly to board level executives.
Skills and experience:
- Solution Architecture
- Team Leadership
- Strategic Thinker
- .Net C#
- Integration technologies, middleware, service oriented architecture and API
- Cloud (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- Experience of working with senior business stakeholders
For further details regarding this exciting permanent opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply
- Develop/Maintain Ecommerce application for high end retail client
- High level of client interaction and need to drive technical and business innovation
- Develop front-end, service and data layer.
- Develop unit tests, understand build systems and source code control (MVN, GIT)
- Peer review of detailed designs, code and unit tests.
- Bug fixing and enhancement implementation.Production support
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
N-Tier application design and development
Experience in working with modern frontend frameworks such as AngularJS 1.x, AngularJS 2+, React, Vue desirable
Experience with git source control and collaboration tool such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack
Experience of agile development methodology
Experience with web frameworks, interactive web development, responsive web design
Please apply for this not to be missed contract opportunity.
Excellent long term contract opportunity for a a Full Stack Developer to join a leading European Client.
- A Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Creative and curious about everything that has to do with IT. People even call you a geek sometimes
- Open-minded, keen on learning new technologies, problem-solver, with good communication skills.
- Flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented
- Creative & user-oriented
- Team spirit is a strong requirement.
- Initiative and proactivity are your nicknames.
- You speak English and knowledge of French or Dutch is an asset
- Understanding of CSS and HTML styling
- Understanding of the REST architectural style, including HTTP, URLs and JSON
- Working experience with code versioning tools, ideally Git
- Familiarity with unit testing, preferably Jest
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools, preferably NPM, Babel, webpack
- Familiarity with Java, Spring and SpringBoot
- Ability to understand technical requirements and translate them into components and working solutions
- Experience in coaching backend developers towards full-stack developers is welcomed
- Understanding of React.js, JSX and Redux, including pure functions, components, state management
- Familiarity with any of Ant.design, RxJs, React-component or React-virtualised is welcomed
- Familiarity with static type checking, preferably Flow
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript 6 and beyond
- Familiarity with application testing, preferably Selenium or RobotFramework
- Familiarity with Linux or another UNIX
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Please get in touch for further details on this long term contract opportunity.
We are seeking a Lead Developer who has strong .NET and Azure experience to join our client for a role based in Central London. You will be responsible for both hands on development and managing a team of Software Developers. Salary IRO £65,000 pa.
To be successful in this Lead Developer role you must have the following experience
- Leading/Managing Development Teams
You will be responsible for managing a team of developers, creating and maintaining high quality software, ensure projects are delivered, and use your enthusiasm for new technologies to drive change and innovation.
Please apply asap to be considered for this Lead Developer role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent Junior Backend Developer role available with our client, a large digital agency based in Central London. You will be working on exciting new projects, be trained and gain experience with the latest technologies, and have the opportunity to develop your skills.
Our client’s office is easily commutable in Central London and are offering a salary IRO £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
To be successful in this role we are looking for a Junior Backend Developer who already has existing experience with –
- Creating APIs
Please apply asap to be considered for this Junior Backend Developer role.
Endeavour has an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to work with a renowned client on a permanent basis in the heart of Stockholm, Sweden. This client does not fit into a single box, their company entails payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking, creating a unique opening for the successful candidate.
Relocation support is provided
· Helping to build a unique solution for the company to align to PSD2 requirements in the EU, that would serve millions of customers around the world
· Identifying and authenticating millions of active users every month
· Working in small, highly collaborative Agile team
· Focus on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring and experimentation
Some of the technologies you would be working with
· Identify and access management
· Web and app security experience
· Authentication & Authorization
· Device linking and signatures
· Secure user sign in, sign up and access control
· Web experience
· React / React Native
· BS degree in Computer Science or related technical fields, or equivalent practical experience
· Experience with API development, user interfaces and product development
· Passion for writing clean and testable code
· Successfully applied Agile/XP practices (Pairing, TDD/BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery)
· Willingness to learn new technologies and move between different tech stacks
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply with your CV in English
A large international defence organisation is seeking a Web Developer to join them based in their Headquarters in Brussels, Belgium for a long-term contract. You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying single page web applications. Rate flexible depending on experience.
To be successful in this Web Developer role you must have the following experience –
- .NET Web API
- Entity Framework
- UI Design
- Unit Testing
- Hold at a minimum level valid SC Clearance (security check) or NATO Secret or equivalent. Or hold DV Clearance (developed vetting), COSMIC Top Secret, or equivalent
Please apply asap to be considered for this Web Developer role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Senior Full Stack .Net Developer to work for a large pharmaceutical client in Belgium. The selected .Net Developer is expected to have at least 7 years of experience as a .Net Developer. Our client has requested that the .Net Developer chosen for this role is fluent in English. Experience working with Xamarin is desirable.
The duration of this role is initially for 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €525 euros.
What is expected of the .Net Developer? - Role and Responsibilities:
• You'll be responsible for developing web and mobile applications backed by RESTful API’s for both internal users as patients and healthcare professionals
• You'll have the function of translating functional requirements into technical solutions with your team, in collaboration with business partners
• You’ll join an existing SCRUM team and will take part in delivering cutting-edge digital solutions, bringing value to the end users
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• You are an ambitious and passionate developer with at least 7 years of experience, of which 3+ years of experience was in an environment with complex business logic applications
• You have a bachelor or master’s degree in IT or equivalent experience
• You are fluent in English.
• You are an expert in .NET 4.5 and preferably have experience in .NET Core 2.1+ (C#, Web API, LINQ, async/await)
• You know that a RESTful API means more than having GET and POST methods
• You have knowledge of AngularJS and Angular 2+ with a deep understanding of observables
• Experience with Azure cloud computing (Azure App Services, Azure AD/B2C, API management)
• Experience with SCRUM methodology
• Experience with VSTS / Azure DevOps and Git
• Experience in writing automated tests
• Knowledge of Vue, React and Redux is a plus
• Knowledge of OAuth2, OpenID Connect, Azure AD or Azure B2C is desirable
• Experience in Xamarin is desirable
• Experience in writing unit/integration/e2e tests for frontend applications is considered a plus
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a .Net Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.