Technical Project Manger
Endeavour Recruitment has a 9-Month Contract role for a skilled Technical Project Manager. The position will be remote and the Project Manager will be responsible for Server and Hardware upgrades across various sites in the UK.
Our Client requires the Technical Project Manager to lead teams of onsite Systems Engineers with the update of SQL Server 2008 to a more recent version. Also Hardware upgrades
You will be responsible for the management, design and implementation of new server and network infrastructure for connecting various sites.
The ideal candidate should come from a Technical Background haven worked as a Systems Engineer before moving into the Management side of the business.
Technical Project Management
Security / Firewalls
Further experience within the medical and Healthcare industry would be seen as an added bonus.
A large international defence organisation is seeking a Project Manager to join them based in their Headquarters in Brussels, Belgium for a long-term contract. You will be working on a project implementing and analysing large scale systems. Rate flexible depending on experience.
To be successful in this Project Manager role you must have the following experience –
- Project Management experience
- Project Management for IT Projects and Solutions
- Public Sector experience would be beneficial
- Previous experience working on implementation projects
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner
- ITIL Certified is beneficial
- Hold at a minimum level valid SC Clearance (security check) or NATO Secret or equivalent. Or hold DV Clearance (developed vetting), COSMIC Top Secret, or equivalent
Please apply asap to be considered for this Project Manager role.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our client based in Brighton, salary up to £50k. You will own the development roadmap, develop project plans and resource projects, manage the team, and ensure high standards of software quality.
You must have previous experience with hands on software development, our client mainly works in PHP, SQL, Linux, AWS, and their future roadmap includes Docker and Kubernetes.
To be successful in this Technical Project Manager role you must have the following –
- Hands on Software Development experience
- Previous experience working as a Project Manager/Development Team Lead
- Technical delivery experience
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this Technical Project Manager role.
Endeavour Recruitment are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our award-winning digital agency client based in Old Street, London, for an initial 3-month contract. Rate up to £300 per day.
The successful Digital Project Manager will be responsible for project management throughout the full project lifecycle, scope digital projects with clients, manage resource planning, and ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and to the highest quality.
To be successful in this Digital Project Manager you must have the following –
- Previous experience working within a digital agency
- Good knowledge of digital design and production software
- Knowledge of UX software
- Knowledge of Sitecore and Umbraco
- Previous experience working on web projects and knowledge of implementation methodologies
- Knowledge of web standards, accessibility, and compatibility issues
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this Digital Project Manager role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a SAP Implementation Project Manager to work for a leading client in the Medical Industry in Zaventem, Belgium. Our client has requested that the SAP Implementation Project Manager chosen for this role has relevant experience in the medical devices industry. The duration of this role is 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €610 euros.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for driving the implementation of SAP for our client. You will manage a multi-functional, multi-location project team. You will be leading the deployment of this project into the organisation.
- Defines and drives all project activities to achieve timely milestone completion by project plan
- Drives process changes, change management, ways of working & Interfaces with businesses
- Aligns relevant stakeholders around accomplishing the result
- Support of the design, build and delivery process changes
- Maintain commitment to environmental and quality and regulatory regulations
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- English Speaking but an additional language is a plus
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Must have SAP experience especially with SAP R/3
- Must have Automation experience
- You should have a Master’s degree with at least 7 years of relevant experience in a multi-functional change management project
- Experience in leading deployment of operational excellence, international and/or decentralized operational set-up
- Ability to deal with demanding stakeholders and show ability to lead and inspire an organisation
- Capability to meet deadlines and ability to report on project progress
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the Medical Device industry
- Strong in-depth knowledge on SAP and SAP functionality like available to promise and material requirements planning
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a SAP Implementation Project Manager, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Our client is recruiting for a Project Manager with strong Logistics experience, you will be taking care of WMS-TMS projects with integration. All in daily rate 445 Euros
Strong experience in logistics (3PL) – with WMS / TMS (mostly JDA) – The IT PM will be required to deliver IT solutions around WMS upgrades, transport management system implementations and greenfield implementations (this could involve new infrastructure, system integration into warehouse, after go-live support)
Responsible for delivering to the original scope agreed
Strict methodology in place, extensive documenting experience a must
Fluent in English (Dutch knowledge, highly desirable)
Willing to travel within Europe (but this is dependent on the project))
Kindly get in touch for more details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic new contract opportunity for an experienced Application Project Manager to work for an internationally renowned client in The Hague, Netherlands.
The selected Application Project Manager is expected to have experience working in an Agile environment.
The Application Project Manager chosen for this role must have relevant experience working in the Oil and Gas industry to fulfil their duties as an Application Project Manager.
The duration of this role is initially for 3 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €620 euros.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The client requires the selected Application Project Manager to manage Application projects.
- Application Projects often are a roll-out of new deployments of Software packages across the company.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Various Technologies will be used
- English speaking with Agile experience
- Experience in working with Global (e.g. India) teams
- Must be PMI certified
- Relevant experience in Multinational companies
- Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as an Application Project Manager, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager to work for a large client near Utrecht in the Netherlands. The selected IT Project Manager is expected to have a minimum of 2 years of experience as an IT Project Manager. Our client has requested that the IT Project Manager chosen for this role is able to travel frequently for the company in the UK and Mainland Europe fulfilling their duties as an IT Project Manager.
The duration of this role is initially for 3 months and the all-inclusive hourly rate is €70 euros.
What is expected of the IT Project Manager? - Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage all project resources to deliver large scale projects within agreed timescales and to agreed budgets.
- Undertake detailed project work, managing the project through all key stages from initiation to project closure.
- Prepare and maintain all required project documentation, such as: project plans, budgets, risks and issue logs, change control forms, business requirements, specifications, test scripts, cutover plans to professional quality standards with weekly progress reporting.
- Prepare and deliver management presentations to internal and external customers in line with business requirements
- Maintain a good understanding of the business use of current and emerging technology and logistics business practices.
- Provide logistics and business systems consultancy to internal and external customers.
- Manage service providers to ensure they consistently deliver high quality value for money solutions to agreed criteria and work within defined key performance indicators.
What skills are required of you as an IT Project Manager?
- Minimum of 2 years in IT project management role
- Exposure to Warehouse Management System implementations or major changes
- Planning skills
- Ability to fully document project progress
- Issue and risk management
- Good documentation and resource control skills
- Good project management skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Budget management
- In-depth knowledge of project lifecycle
- Commercially Aware
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Relevant business or IT degree
- Formal Structured Project Management qualification e.g. Prince II, PMP, AGILE
- 3-5 years in 3PL Logistics from a systems and operational perspective
- Negotiation skills
- Facilitation skills
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as an IT Project Manager, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Our leading client based in Cork, Ireland is seeking a Software Project Manager for a challenging role within a large team, engaged in delivering critical solutions to a well-established eCommerce client.
Work closely with Senior management and peers, Architects and Project Leads to understand client priorities and business requirements
Monitor and Delivery the project within the defined scope, to budget and time-scale.
Develop detailed project schedules and communicate these to the client.
Manage day-to-day client interaction and close collaboration.
Set and manage client expectations.
Appraise the work/deliverables of team members; identify and provide for developmental needs of team; and take corrective action when necessary.
Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
Desired Candidate Skills & Experience:
5+ years demonstrable & successful experience in a project lead or project management position, preferably in a commercial software development organisation, or in a similar exacting technical environment.
Experience of Agile development methodologies, particularly ‘Scrum’
Detailed familiarity with the Software development lifecycle
Possesses good understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
IOS, Android, Windows
Java SC / Java EE
Mongo DB, SQL Server, MySql
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, long term contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has a career opportunity for an IT Project Manager. This role would suit somebody who has worked in a technical role as a developer or analyst and is now looking to take a step up as a Project Manager. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of IT Delivery and should be prepared to show initiative, work hard and take pride in their work. In return, our client offers an excellent working environment, location and starting salary of £40K.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Engaging with Product Owners and Business Stakeholders
- Develop Project Plans through to Delivery/Launch
- Manage all elements of Change
- Manage key relationships through the SDLC
- Ensure Projects are On Time, Within Budget and in Scope
- Preparing Technical Documentation
Skills and Experience:
- 2 Years’ Project Management experience
- Worked previously in an Agile environment
- Requirement Gathering & Analysis
- Project Planning – Gantt Charts
- Conduct Workshops
- Presentations to Executives
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Excellent Time Management Skills
If you are interested in this role and you have the right experience, then please apply for the role with your most up to date CV that includes the experience you have relevant to the role.