Endeavour Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Ecommerce Project Manager to join our global digital commerce consultancy client. This is a permanent opportunity based in our clients offices in London.
This is an opportunity to work in a busy agency environment on some really exciting large scale ecommerce accounts. The ideal candidate must have agency experience as well as a strong Project Management background leading large scale eCommerce projects. The role is highly client facing and we will expect the candidate to demonstrate their business acumen and have excellent presentation skills.
- Managing the client relationship as part of effective project delivery
- Creating and maintaining quality project documentation, such as timelines, risk logs, project reports and change controls
- Use of project management tools such as Gantt charts and Jira/Atlassian tools
- Closely managing scope and project budget, measuring and reporting on delivery performance and profitability
- Working closely with clients and project teams to capture functional and non-functional requirements
- Provide leadership to cross-functional project teams and proactively contribute to PMO excellence
- Proactively identifying, communicating, and addressing risks throughout the delivery process and managing scope and stakeholder expectations
- Managing 3rd party relationships and identify and mitigate associated risks accordingly
- Leading and participating in client meetings and workshops
Essential skills & experience:
- Experience in delivery of a range of medium to large scale digital project using a variety of methodologies (agile and/or waterfall)
- Previous experience of working in e-commerce and liaising with industry 3rd parties. Magento experience is desirable
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Confident in leading client-facing meetings and managing stakeholder expectations
- Competence to manage multiple project streams at once and across different cross-functional project teams and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise effectively and remain composed under pressure
- Ability to understand complex project requirements and relay (technical) information to the team and client stakeholders
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail alongside excellent presentation and communication skills and good understanding of commercial requirements and project budgets
If you would like to join an global organisation where you can bring real value please apply ASAP to be shortlisted.