Project Manager / Technical Project Manager Responsible for a Software Development Team
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to lead the Software Development Team for our award winning Digital Marketing client based in Central London.
This is a permanent position with a salary in the range of £45 000 plus benefits.
The role will offer the opportunity to work on various projects, both internal and external and will provide a varied working environment. The end clients include some of the worlds most recognised brands and organisations and the Software team will be working on a variety of both Web based and Mobile based applications.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
Proven Project management experience managing Software Teams
Technical understanding of Software projects
Experience with Mobile and Web Applications
Agile / SCRUM Certified
C# / .Net
Digital Marketing Agency Experience
Managing Mobile based Application Development with technologies such as Xamarin.
The role will involve Managing both Windows / Web based programs as well as Mobile Application Development.
For further details and the opportunity to secure this exciting role, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Endeavour Recruitment has a marvellous opportunity for an experienced Project Manager based in Southampton. Reporting directly to the Head of Projects, this role is customer facing and project managing multiple projects simultaneously. Candidates should have at least 5 years’ experience delivering software projects. Salary Negotiable.
This role will require a candidate adept at cross team co-ordination, with the ability to create detailed project plans that are then monitored throughout the project lifecycle. There will be occasional international travel to visit clients in support of stakeholder management.
Essential Candidate Skillset:
- Proven ability in successfully managing software projects.
- Experience managing projects from initiation to delivery.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- PRINCE2, Agile, ITIL
- Degree in a related subject or equivalent experience.
If you are looking to progress your career, this could be the right role for you! Please apply quickly to be shortlisted.
Talented Project Manager required to join a dynamic team in the pharmaceutical sector based in central London.
Extensive, 10 years + current experience in the pharmaceutical / medical sector is required together with experience in the application domain of on-line transactional processing systems.
Additional skills and experience:
- PMI PMP; Prince 2 Practitioner
- Definition of tasks and deliverables;
- Review of project deliverables;
- Quality control;
- Risk assessment and management;
- Status and problem reporting;
- Follow-up of decisions and activities;
- Organisation of teams and work;
- Human resource management;
- Prepare and maintain quality plans;
- Estimation of costs, timescales and resource requirements;
- Management of execution of projects against time, quality and cost criteria;
- Management of the change control process gaining agreement for revisions to the project from project owners;
- Ability to give presentations at all levels
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, excellent team player;
- Management of conflicts;
- Ability to reach common understanding and agreement from all stakeholders;
- Negotiations skills;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Best Regards,
Project Managers for the medical / pharmaceutical / health care sector are invited to apply for further detail on this long term contract opportuinity in the city of London.
Endeavour Recruitment has an urgent requirement for a Senior Project Manager to deliver several projects, primarily providing integration capabilities for Cloud based processing as well as supporting and managing web services. The role is based in The Hague. Remuneration is €70.00 per hour for a 3-month contract.
The client is a large organisation reliant upon IT, specifically application integration and data exchange with external partners.
- Previous use of BizTalk, SSIS, Azure, MABS and AAS
- Successful Project Delivery
- Agile – (AET Advantageous)
- Deliver change to stakeholders encompassing teams from across the business
- Define Best Practice and Processes
- Training Delivery and Support Teams
Deadline for applications – midnight 07/12/2015 – Please apply quickly to be shortlisted.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Agile coach to implement and roll out Agile within our client’s organisation.
Our client is a market leader in their industry with phenomenal monthly web volume.
As an Agile Coach you will be responsible for:
- Manage and deliver projects
- Mentor Project Managers
- Take on new projects
- Works with multiple teams.
- Develop teams to achieve the most business value
- Coach and on-board new scrum masters encouraging best practice and consistency
- Understand technical implications
Endeavour Recruitment has an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager. The role is based in Leicester. Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager and have worked in an Engineering / ISO9001 environment.
This is a 12-month contract for the right candidate and will provide the opportunity to lead a project team of up to 20 personnel from multi disciplines to a successful project conclusion.
- 3 Years Minimum in a previous Project Management role
- A background in Engineering – minimum HNC in Engineering qualification
- Competent user of Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Experience of working in an ISO 9001 environment
- Good Understanding of the NEC3 form of contract
- Experience of managing requirements tracking process from client’s brief
Candidates will be considered if they can demonstrate the following personal attributes: -
- The Ability to Lead
- The Ability to Motivate
- Be Customer Focused
- Have a Professional Image
- Be an Excellent Communicator
If you believe this is you, then please apply for the position as soon as possible.