We have a fantastic 24 Month long contract role working for a prestigious, world renowned client in Brussels, Belgium. This is an English-speaking role and pays an all-inclusive daily rate of €245 euros.
Role and Skills:
- Our client is looking for someone who can provide technical support on basic user issues related to the use and configuration of their Web CMS based on Drupal, as well as the Web Tools.
- You will resolve simple and straightforward technical issues based on the documentation and best-practices available in the knowledge base. Very complex technical issues will be escalated to a higher level of support.
- Your job is to gather as much information as possible from the user. The information could be data files or forms, error or warning messages, screen shots or any sequence of steps followed by the user.
- This information needs to be recorded into the appropriate issue tracking system. You will be asked to properly qualify and prioritise issues in the different tracking systems.
- An important part of the job is to follow-up issues in these multiple tracking systems for the users. You will regularly remind and occasionally help higher levels of support to resolve escalated issues.
The following skills are mandatory:
- Experience with CMS such Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 (from a user perspective)
- Experience with distributed version control i.e. GitHub
- Able to quickly debug front-end web developments
- Able to create user stories (or behavioural specifications)
- Basic knowledge of terminology in Agile software development
- Fluent in English
- Able to follow up issues escalated to 2nd or 3rd line support operators
The following skills are desirable:
- Experience working with another service desk
- Basic knowledge in Business informatics
- Experience with Blogs such as WordPress
- Experience with Wikis such as Confluence and MediaWiki
- Experience with Web Analytics for example: Google Analytics and Piwik
- Experience with SEO such as Google Search Console
- Basic knowledge in social networks i.e. Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Basic knowledge in mobile platforms such as Android and iOS
APPLY NOW FOR THIS NOT TO BE MISSED OPPORTUNITY!
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a Web Developer to join their growing, dynamic team. This role is a permanent position.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Deliver high quality functional software within agreed timescales.
- Collaborate with a team to prepare designs, estimates and functional specifications.
- Maintain quality through code and document reviews.
- Participate in Agile based meetings to ensure iterations are well defined, planned and delivered.
- Investigate software/system faults and devise solutions to these problems.
- Review team & iteration performance to identify improvements to future deliveries.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and develop changes.
- Maintain accurate documentation.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience implementing exceptional User Experience whilst providing input on design of User Interfaces.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web APIs, JSON and XML
- Must have good experience working with C# using SOLID principles or a good understanding of how to apply them.
- Writing unit tests in Jasmine, Karma, Specflow, Selenium and xUnit.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with Linux environment, AWS, Serverless (AWS Lambda) and Docker.
- SQL and DBMS
- SASS / LESS
- Knowledge on Accessibility (WCAG)
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity as a Web Developer!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Senior Full Stack .Net Developer to work for a large pharmaceutical client in Belgium. The selected .Net Developer is expected to have at least 7 years of experience as a .Net Developer. Our client has requested that the .Net Developer chosen for this role is fluent in English. Experience working with Xamarin is desirable.
The duration of this role is initially for 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €525 euros.
What is expected of the .Net Developer? - Role and Responsibilities:
• You'll be responsible for developing web and mobile applications backed by RESTful API’s for both internal users as patients and healthcare professionals
• You'll have the function of translating functional requirements into technical solutions with your team, in collaboration with business partners
• You’ll join an existing SCRUM team and will take part in delivering cutting-edge digital solutions, bringing value to the end users
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• You are an ambitious and passionate developer with at least 7 years of experience, of which 3+ years of experience was in an environment with complex business logic applications
• You have a bachelor or master’s degree in IT or equivalent experience
• You are fluent in English.
• You are an expert in .NET 4.5 and preferably have experience in .NET Core 2.1+ (C#, Web API, LINQ, async/await)
• You know that a RESTful API means more than having GET and POST methods
• You have knowledge of AngularJS and Angular 2+ with a deep understanding of observables
• Experience with Azure cloud computing (Azure App Services, Azure AD/B2C, API management)
• Experience with SCRUM methodology
• Experience with VSTS / Azure DevOps and Git
• Experience in writing automated tests
• Knowledge of Vue, React and Redux is a plus
• Knowledge of OAuth2, OpenID Connect, Azure AD or Azure B2C is desirable
• Experience in Xamarin is desirable
• Experience in writing unit/integration/e2e tests for frontend applications is considered a plus
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a .Net Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
We are looking for a Database Administrator or Database Developer, who can demonstrate experience with Mongo DB and SQL server databases, to join an innovative and leading financial services client, working with the retail sector, based in beautiful Vienna
The successful candidate will work as part of global team of database administrators and will be responsible for managing and administering more than 600 databases on more than 140 servers. To succeed in this position you should possess an expert level knowledge of MongoDB as well as experience administering MS SQL server (2005-2017).
- MongoDB and MS SQL server administration
- Backup administration: Backup and restore MongoDB database within different servers
- Security Administration: User management, security hardening and auditing.
- Performance Management
- Redundancy and High Availability Planning and Design, Disaster Recovery (SHARDIng, Replication, SQL Cluster Administration, Mirroring, Availability Group).
- Mongo DB and MS SQL monitoring and performance tuning using Mongo DB management console, SQL profiler, Perfmon, and Extended events.
- Development Team Support and Advisory
- Checking for installed SQL server version and install required updates and patches
- Troubleshooting, optimizing and configuring SQL Server database servers for performance and availability.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Min. Bachelor´s degree from a recognized and accredited University or equivalent qualification, skills, certification or working experience
- Min. 3 years of experience as Database Developer or Database Administrator with focus on MongoDB and SQL server databases
- Experience with administering, installing and configuring Mongo DB – is mandatory!
- Experience with MS SQL server (2005-2017)
- Experience with other databases is advantage: Oracle, MySQL, Progress, Pervasive (SQL)
- Working experience with data migration and integration, SSIS/SSRS/SSAS deployment and development
- Working experience with SQL server Cluster, Mirroring and Availability Group
- Experience with SQL server replication technologies
- Knowledge on capacity management and maintenance of transaction log files
- Knowledge of developing and optimizing advanced SQL/TSQL queries
- Experience with JSON, PowerShell and/or Python – desired
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Great self-organizational skills and autonomy, able to work in a virtual/global and multi-cultural team and able to work effectively and efficiently under stress
- Result-oriented with affinity towards precision and quality.
- Willingness to work on stand-by (approximately 10 hours per months) plus weekend activity from time to time
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply with your CV
Endeavour has an excellent request for a Dutch speaking C#.NET Developer to join a large client based in the Netherlands. The all-inclusive daily rate for this role is market related.
What's in it for you:
- Central location in Groningen
- Excellent work-life balance
- Ongoing technical education
- Great atmosphere, feels like a campus
- 200+ fun colleagues
- Stepping stone towards one of the world’s leading ICT companies
- State of the art technology
- Flexible working hours
- You will take part in designing new and existing applications and you will be able to translate functional demands in logical solutions.
- You know how to handle less structured input of clients and translate these to a logical working application.
- You will be working on projects for large (international) companies.
- Being a C#/.NET Developer with 3-4 years of experience you are independent, able to take responsibility, pro-active and precise.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in IT.
- You have experience with at least one of the following languages; C#, .NET, Java.
- It is a benefit if you have experience with Design Patterns, unit testing and IoC.
- You are familiar with project management methodologies and project planning, Linux platform, CentOS/ Red Hat and you might have GEO knowledge.
- You have a can-do mentality with problem solving and analytical skills, a keen interest in how technology can be applied to solve business problems of clients and the will to implement these solutions for clients.
- You are also eager to learn, and you have excellent communication skills, and you have a broad interest in application technologies and middleware.
Please get in touch for further details.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a BAM UI developer to work for an international technology giant in Brussels, Belgium. This duration of this role is 10 months and the daily all-inclusive rate is €480 euros.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- NodeJS, Npm, ExpressJS
- ReactJS or similar frameworks such as VueJS or AngularJS
- ES 5/6/7/8/Next
- Gulp, Webpack
- Knowledge on Xml, Json
- Knowledge on Swagger API, REST API
- Knowledge on GraphQL
- Versioning Git
Preferred Skills and Knowledge and Candidate Profile
- Power Builder dashboard development
- Testing tools : Nightwatch/Jest/Enzyme/Mocha…
- D3/C3 or Highchart
- Good usage of UI/X
- Some knowledge on Sketch/Photoshop
- Good understanding of µService design
- Basic knowledge of Unix
- Good level of English (speaking and writing)
- Team player
- Experience to work with scrum methodology
- Good communication skills
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has a brilliant opportunity for an experienced C# / ASP.Net Software Developer based in Southampton. All levels of experience will be considered. Our client offers flexible working and a salary up to £45K plus benefits.
Working in an Agile environment you will be translating storyboards and use cases. Proficiency in designing and maintaining reliable and reusable code is essential as well as maintaining quality and responsive. Responsibilities will also include bug fixing, updating documentation and reviewing functionality.
Technical Skillset Required
- SQL Server
- GIT or other version control tools
- Continuous Integration
- WPF including MVVM
- Web API
- Back Office
If you are looking to progress your career, this could be the right role for you! Please apply quickly to be shortlisted.
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Analyst-Developer for a client, based in Belgium, for a 6 months contract.
The successful Analyst-Developer will be involved in the following project:
- Validation of functional specifications for development of .NET interfaces.
- Technical design specifications for interface and front end development, exception handling and monitoring and failover requirements.
- Participation in code review with other developers.
- Structured code development, versioning and promotion to environments.
- Enhancements and bug fixes.
- Provision of support to testing teams during testing cycles.
- Participation in technical forums for knowledge gain and sharing
- Contribute to front end platform and micro service platform for Convergence.
Essential skills and experience:
- 3 years + experience
- Microservices: development of micro services in .NET (C#)
- MongoDB: MongoDB integration with AbInitio and .NET (C#)
- Rest API development techniques
- Web service integration with AbInitio / .NET (C#)
- Oracle 11 / 12c, Oracle P/L SQL Developer / Toad
MS SQL 2012, MS SQL Query Analyser
- JSON Format
- Message Queueing : IBM Websphere MQ Series, Knowledge of standard message formats such as XML
- PERL scripting
- UNIX shell scripting
- Microsoft Visual Studio (C# )
- Stored procedures
- Cost optimisation
- Competent construction of SQL queries
- Consideration of performance and reusability during design and creation of interface table
- Any data modelling tools or techniques would be of advantage
- Microsoft Excel VBA
Please get in touch for further details ASAP, on this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an superb opportunity for a degree educated Cloud Automation Developer with a minimum 7 years relevant experience and expertise to join our Devops team in Brussels. This is a 6 month contract with possible extension.
Requirements of the project
As a Cloud Automation Developer, you will take up a role in the Devops team. You will take ownership in the implementation and maintenance of the data center tooling landscape.
You will focus on automating service delivery and providing means for easy and low cost operations. You support different teams that design.
This includes the specific following tasks and responsibilities:
- Development and support on our CMDB & Automation engine
- Analysis & development for data center automation projects
- Development & operational support on our external world interface
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience and expertise in:
- Java, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, PrimeFaces, …
- SQL (MySQL, MariaDB, Postgres, Oracle, NoSQL, ...)
- Adobe Flex, ActionScript
- Perl, Phyton, Ruby, PHP…
- WebServices: SOAP, REST, JSON, …
- Linux (RedHat)
- Tomcat, Apache, JBOSS suite, ..
- Agile development & Scrum principles
- SVN, GitLab source control
- CI/CD methodology and tooling experience (Jenkins, …)
- Knowledge of typical data center related technologies (TCP/IP, networking, security, virtualization, storage, systems, monitoring, ...)
- You take initiative and systematically drive for results
- You are a team player
- You are able to meet and exceed customers’ expectations (internal or external)
- You are able to inform your customers/colleagues timely and efficiently
- You manage your time and project planning efficiently
- You are able to learn quickly
Endeavour Recruitment has an superb opportunity for a Cloud native developer to join our leading client based in Leuven (Belgium). This is a 12 month contract with possible extension, paying a daily rate of €400 all-inclusive based on a 40-hour week.
Requirements of the project
You will need to be a creative mind, a critical and outside of the box thinker showing a degree of flexibility and able to function in a sociable and creative environment.
The highly skilled, enthusiastic, communicative developer will build applications with a cloud native design in function incorporating flexible releases and integration with cloud eco-systems.
In-depth experience and knowledge as a Senior Java engineer with the ability to build and design the backend services and technical capabilities in a logical process.
The developer will work together in a multi-functional team to automatize build-integration-deploy-test processes and build functional, qualitative applications.
Focus on the base layer of the newly designed platform, adopting the best technologies to apply.
Evaluation on how to build and maintain the different components of this layer will be undertaken during the design and build of the new platform.
An ability to clearly communicate with project teams and stakeholders within the business is essential for this role, therefore a positive attitude and focus to keep motivation high when challenged will be a benefit to this role.
Detail orientated individuals with good in multitasking abilities when working under strict deadlines will succeed in this role.
A fluency in English is essential and the ability to speak Dutch is a positive benefit in this role.
Essential skills and experience required for the role.
- A determination to keep up to date with the latest web technologies
- Expertise in object-oriented en-functional programming in modern programming languages
- Database knowledge and experience: PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL (mongoDB, …)
- Java frameworks like spring/springboot and cloud related databases (SQL and No-SQL). For a few pilot applications (K ‘ching and Appyourservice).
- Expertise with front end and RESTful webservices, JSON, …
- Very good knowledge of software development best practices
- Design patterns
- Unit testing, continuous integration, build pipelines (grunt, gulp)
- Code analyses (Sonar)
- Experience in an Agile environment (Scrum, kanban)
- A passion for coding and end-to-end development.
This is a stunning opportunity to create the foundation of a platform that will reform the client’s application landscape.