Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting new contract opportunity for a TVV (Test) Manager to join an international security client in The Hague, Netherlands. It is essential that you possess valid/current SC or Nato Secret clearance to be considered for this position as a TVV (Test) Manager. This contract is until the end of December 2019 and the all-inclusive rate for this role is €80 euros per hour.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assessment of the test artefacts produced by the contractor
- Ensure test coverage of the contract requirements
- Coordination of the review of the test plans and test cases
- Preparation and attendance of the test events
- Support the test director on resource planning and reporting
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- MUST HAVE VALID/CURRENT SC OR NATO SECRET CLEARANCE.
- You have 5+ years of knowledge and experience in test management
- At least 5+ years of knowledge and experience in requirement management.
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in development of Test Plans, Test Cases and setting up, executing and documenting test results
- At least 5+ years of testing experience in managing user acceptance and data migration testing.
- 5+ years’ experience in analysing test results and writing test reports.
- Must have an ISTQB foundation qualification
- Must have an ITIL foundation qualification
- Must have a Prince2 foundation qualification
- Must have a Requirement management certification/qualification
- Knowledge of Agile approach
- Knowledge of testing maturity approach (TMMI or equivalent)
- Knowledge of JIRA for issue/requirement management
- Knowledge of TestRail for Test Management
If you are pro-active and NATO/ SC cleared wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for an experienced Problem Manager who is fluent in French and Dutch to work for a client in the financial sector in Anderlecht, Belgium. The selected Problem Manager is expected to be ITIL Certified to be able to fulfil the requirements expected of you as a Problem Manager. Our client has requested that the Problem Manager chosen for this role has at least 5 years of experience in problem management and fluency in English is desirable.
The duration of this role is until the end of the year and the rate is market related.
What is expected of the Problem Manager? -Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for managing the life cycle and coordinating all the IT problems of the client.
- Your main objective is to avoid the occurrence of incidents already encountered and to minimize the impact of recurring incidents that cannot be avoided.
- As a Problem Manager, you are responsible for identifying and tracking major problems until they are resolved.
- You ensure that steps are taken to minimize the consequences of recurring incidents and prevent them from recurring.
- You assign the problems to the services concerned or you immediately take care of solving the problem as a Problem Manager.
- You write reports for the team and management.
- You challenge the different teams to act as quickly as possible to find a solution as quickly as possible.
- You ensure continuous improvement of the problem management process.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- You are fluent in French and Dutch. English speaking is desirable.
- You have more than 5 years’ experience in incident management, problem management and process improvement in technology / organization, or an equivalent combination of training and experience, both in a process area and with IT Service Management-tools.
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL / ITSM processes with in-depth knowledge of the different phases of ITSM.
- You are enterprising and energetic, and you know how to stimulate and convince others by adapting your communication style to different stakeholders (business, IT, suppliers, management).
- You have strong communication skills.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Problem Manager, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Fluent Dutch or French Speaking Change / Release Manager to work for a client in the financial sector in Anderlecht, Belgium. The duration of this role is until the end of 2019 and the daily rate is highly negotiable.
What you will be doing:
- As Change Manager, you are responsible for coordinating, scheduling and following up all planned changes to hardware and software.
- You ensure that all IT services to be provided are coordinated, correctly built, tested and delivered so that availability can be guaranteed.
- You are responsible for planning the changes and preparing and controlling the deployment, both in test, acceptance, production, capitalization and training environment so that the modified and new applications are available to the users.
- Convening, preparing and chairing the FCAB (Functional Change Advisory Board) and / or Technical Change Advisory Board (TCAB) in which you evaluate and decide whether to implement changes, in consultation with the members of the committee, in order to minimize the risks of an implementation on a specific date.
- Analysing the impact of changes and detecting the risks and dependencies in the release in order to have a high availability of the IT systems.
- Responsible for clear communication regarding the changes that are placed in production, so that users, both from the Office and in agencies, know exactly what changes are in the new release.
What our client is looking for:
- You are fluent in either Dutch or French and English.
- You have a master's degree (or equivalent in experience).
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in a banking environment
- You are eager to learn, and you can always evolve with the changing environment
- You are communicative
- You have a service and customer-oriented attitude
- You have knowledge of ITIL
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, not to be missed contract opportunity!
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client is recruiting for a Software Development Project Manager to join their team in Southampton. This is a permanent position and the salary for this role is up to £45,000 depending on experience.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject, or with equivalent experiences
- Accredited project management qualification(s) in a relevant methodology (e.g. SCRUM (Agile), PRINCE2 or ITIL)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple planned and unplanned projects, large and small changes, absorbing complex technical and logistical issues and rapidly defining and implementing resolution plans
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in carrying out a Project Managers role within a software development environment performing within an Agile framework
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of major development projects from initiation to completion
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with proven experience in communicating directly with customers, suppliers and stakeholders at all levels within the business
- Strong analytical skills, strategic vision, and logical approach to problem solving, coupled with a strong oral and written communication skills
- A flexible, task orientated positive and pragmatic approach to managing projects
- Be able to refine approach and focus as business requirements dictate
- Demonstrate a high level of Customer Facing disciplines and project successes.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Operational experience in a development environment
- Understanding of Retail and Loyalty & Payment Solutions
- Experience with the use of CA Rally
- Strong background in Retail business understanding and development
- Experience with ERP implementations
Please, get in touch for further details on the exciting career opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent long-term contract opportunity for a Second and Third Line Support SAP Consultant to join a multinational client in the public sector based in Munich, Germany. This is initially a 12 month contract and the all-inclusive daily rate for this role is €450 euros.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- At least 2 years of experience with helpdesk activities
- Experience in a SAP environment SAP Vendor Master Data Management, SAP ERP i.e.: FI, CO, MM, SD, PS
- Knowledge in HR services i.e.: PA, PT, PY, PE, PD
- Experience with service desk software like Jira, Zendesk, iET, Remedy
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Strong knowledge of MS Office 2010
- Proven experience in working with people in a multinational, multicultural environment
- Excellent communication skills in English both orally and in writing.
- German language skills would be an advantage
- Assistance with the provision and analyses of statistics for the Service Desk
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly SLA compliancy reports
- Make suggestions, by running reports and analysing trends
- Monitoring, processing and clarification of User requests for on-demand services
- Execution of special tasks entrusted by the line-manager
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent long term contract opportunity.
Endeavour has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Oracle Database Administrator to join one of our reputable client, based in Luxembourg.
The ideal candidate will be have excellent communications skills, be a team player with the ability to multi-task.
The successful Oracle DBA will be involved in the following tasks:
• System administration of Oracle databases platforms.
• Responsible to Perform Oracle database installation and configuration, tuning, capacity planning, health checks, backups/recovery and change management .
• Follow-up of incidents, problems, changes related to this platform. Troubleshoots issues with database instances and eliminates root causes through systematic problem management practices.
• First and second level support for Oracle and other RDBMS.
• Assist in maintaining and improving and innovation Oracle platform.
• Scrupulous follow-up of the rules and the respect for quality, KPI, security baselines and
Skills and experience required:
Relevant university degree or equivalent in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science,
Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Fluent in French
- Certified Oracle (10g /11g / 12c) or equivalent on experience.
- Knowledge of RMAN, Oracle RAC and Oracle Enterprise Manager, SQL developer
- Other RDBMS (SQL Server, Sybase, DB2 …) knowledge considered an asset.
- 5 years+ in the Database domain specially as Oracle DBA..
- PSF certified
- Familiar with ITIL and IT Service management (roles and processes)
Please, get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour is looking for a skilled Project Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in London.
The ideal candidate will be working with Project Managers, supporting project planning, monitoring and management reporting for a large software development project.
Required skills and experience
•Prince2 foundation or above is desirable
•Experience in controlling and managing a project repository of documents and other deliverable.
•Experience in facilitating project management and requirements change management processes.
•Detailed project scheduling, support, monitoring and reporting, non-financial project administration, management of document repository, management of requirements changes.
•Experience with Microsoft Project tools for planning and tracking of project work;
•Knowledge of Atlassian, JIRA and Confluence as a delivery platform;
•Familiar with the role of configuration and document management in the context of a software Development project;
•Preparation and maintenance of detailed project schedules in MS Project, including resource planning, under the guidance of project management.
Please apply ASAP and get in touch for further details, on this excellent opportunity!
Technical Test Analyst / The Hague
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for a Technical Test Analyst with 5 years + experience to join a European client in the Hague on an initial 3-month contract .
Essential skills required for the role:
- Implementing independent test analysis, design and execution of functional and technical tests using available testing tools.
- Undertaking acceptance testing (UAT/OAT) of in-house / outsourced developed applications.
- Designing, executing and maintaining automated and manual test scripts and related test data.
- Designing and executing non-functional testing to establish efficiency, reliability, monitoring or maintainability of applications.
- Supporting data migration testing by assessing suitability of underlying data migration scripts and creating representative test data.
The successful candidate will have:
2 + years’ experience organizing/executing Non-Functional Systems or Operational Acceptance Testing (OAT) of developed applications and/or tests on ICT infrastructure changes covering aspects such as efficiency, backup & restore, disaster recovery, ICT security, monitoring, installations.
1 year + experience in testing of (Windows/Linux) servers and network infrastructure, including aspects like VLANs, firewalls, load balancing, certificates, server hardening and patching.
6 months + experience in testing/scripting infrastructure packages in relation to servers in a virtualized environment (e.g. VMware) using DevOps approaches.
A minimum of 6 months experiences testing of supporting services, such as Active Directory, LDAP, MS Exchange, PKI, Queueing systems.
Knowledge of continuous testing of ICT infrastructure packages deployed using a DevOps approach.
Knowledge of scripting with PowerShell
Knowledge on structured test approaches & techniques on higher test levels (e.g. System-testing, Operational Acceptance Testing)
Testing the following Software Quality Characteristics: Functionality, Technical Security, Usability, Efficiency, Reliability, Maintainability, Portability.
Knowledge of security vulnerability scanning tools (e.g. NESSUS, OWASP ZAP).
Knowledge of using performance test tools (e.g. Visual Studio Load tests, HP Loadrunner, jMeter).
Knowledge of centralised monitoring tools (e.g. SCOM, Nagios) and/or, virtualization consoles (e.g. vSphere).
ISTQB and/or ITIL certified
Please get in touch for further details regarding this role.
Are you a certified Configuration Manager looking for a new contract opportunity working in a fantastic team for a large European client? Please get in touch for further details.
Essential experience required:
- Proven experience in Test environment management where environments were shared across multiple projects and maintenance activities.
- Experience using incidents and problem management processes.
- Working experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Tempo).
- Experience with Document and Content management systems (Documentum).
- Experience in multicultural and multilingual IT operations departments
- Knowledge of ISTQB.
Role-specific skills, competencies & responsibilities :
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Support the coordination of releases and changes in the test environments by following the processes in place.
- Improve, streamline and expand existing processes.
- Schedule, plan and coordinate IT Operations resources to ensure effective and successful completion of releases & changes.
- Work closely with various IT teams to ensure a timely completion of releases & changes in the test environments.
- Follow up on incidents and problems management activities related to test environments.
- Prepare and maintain the calendar of test releases and communicate it to IT operations teams.
- Participate in Continual Service Improvement (CSI) ITIL lifecycle phase.
- Produce reports on activities for management.
- Attend meetings for communications and resolve blocking points.
- Willingness to explain the change and release processes in place for the test environment and act as a point of contact for questions related to release & change to stakeholders.
- Raise and follow up on identified risks.
We look forward to your application!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for a skilled Technical Test Analyst to join a European client in the Hague on an initial 3-month contract with strong possibility of extension.
Required skills and experience :
- 5 years + Software testing experience
- 3 + years experience organizing/executing Non-Functional Systems or Operational Acceptance Testing (OAT) of developed applications and/or tests on ICT infrastructure changes covering aspects such as efficiency, backup & restore, disaster recovery, ICT security, monitoring, installations.
- 1 year + experience in testing of (Windows/Linux) servers and network infrastructure, including aspects like VLANs, firewalls, load balancing, certificates, server hardening and patching.
- A years experience testing client infrastructure, ie PC/laptop/mobile/tablet/printer including operating system upgrades, hardening, GPOs, Client apps, Client virtualization.
- 6 months + experience in testing/scripting infrastructure packages in relation to servers in a virtualized environment (eg VMware) using DevOps approaches.
- A minimum of 6 months experiences testing of supporting services, such as Active Directory, LDAP, MS Exchange, PKI, Queueing systems.
- Knowledge of continuous testing of ICT infrastructure packages deployed using a DevOps approach.
- Knowledge of scripting with PowerShell
- Knowledge on structured test approaches & techniques on higher test levels (eg System-testing, Operational Acceptance Testing)
- Knowledge of testing the following Software Quality Characteristics: Functionality, Technical Security, Usability, Efficiency, Reliability, Maintainability, Portability.
- Knowledge of security vulnerability scanning tools (eg NESSUS, OWASP ZAP).
- Knowledge of using performance test tools (eg Visual Studio Load tests, HP Loadrunner, jMeter).
- Knowledge of centralised monitoring tools (eg SCOM, Nagios) and/or, virtualization consoles (eg vSphere).
- ISTQB and/or ITIL certified
Please get in touch for further details regarding this role.