SAP Finance profile required ASAP for a 6 months contract with one of our leading clients based in Portsmouth.
The role is remote.
Our client is looking for a SAP Finance Contractor to be responsible for the analysis, design, configuration and support of the SAP FI-CO modules and related solutions to meet the needs of the SAP Programme, Projects/Changes and service to meet their business needs.
The selected SAP Finance Contractor will cover the following deliverable tasks:
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration support for the SAP solutions in the FI-CO modules of ECC 6 and Treasury.
- Excellent configuration, support and business process knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, Banks Communications/Service, Asset accounting, Treasury and Payroll.
- Excellent configuration and support knowledge of cost element, cost centre, internal orders, product costing, profitability analysis and profit center accounting.
- Detailed understanding of configuration dependencies and integration points between separate functional modules of SAP (PS/Treasury/Logistics/Procurement/HR)
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Ensures all Business Processes, Functional specification, Technical specifications, Test scripts and Training documentation are created and up to date.
- Ensure compliance to existing standards, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Ensure the integrity of the finance configuration in the SAP systems across multiple landscapes.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Demonstrate proof of concept and assist in training activities
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Work with the Service Desk, SAP Functional and Support analysts to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Work with SAP and relevant third parties to resolve software issues.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality/enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Develops functional specifications and works with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing.
- Understands the business processes and how the application supports the processes.
- Understands and applies used methodologies and procedures.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A university degree or relevant experience in Finance or Information Management.
- 10 Years of hands-on SAP Finance (FI-CO) solution design, support and configuration experience.
- Proven experience in Banking Communications/Services and Treasury
- Integration experience with Logistics, Banking, Treasury, Procurement, Project Systems and HR/Payroll.
- Excellent understanding the RTR, PTP, TMS and HR Processes as it interacts with FI-CO as per the standard SAP process model.
- SAP Certified – Finance
- Exposure to ITIL Framework
- Experience or exposure to IT Governance.
Must have UK Nationality and be able to gain SC clearance
Please get in touch ASAP for further details!