-Vous êtes développeur full stack Java?
-Vous êtes en mesure de travailler sur une mission au Luxembourg (2jours sur site requis)?
Le client recherche un développeur full stack avec un esprit d’équipe pour cette mission dans le cadre d’un développement de projet.
Votre rôle en tant que développeur full stack inclura les responsabilités suivantes :
- Fournir des fonctionnalités livrables dans le cadre des équipes Scrum.
- Suggérer, influencer, développer et mettre en œuvre des solutions innovantes pour améliorer et enrichir la gamme de solutions logicielles.
- Selon votre expérience, accompagner et coacher les développeurs juniors votre domaine d'expertise.
Profil et compétences requises :
- Excellente compréhension du Java et du stack technologique basée sur Java en général
- Un vif intérêt pour les technologies Open Source
- Une expérience pragmatique avec Angular ou Angular JS serait un avantage
- Une certaine connaissance des outils et pratiques de développement de logiciels industrialisés tels que Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Maven, Nexus, JUnit, refactoring, intégration continue et basé sur Docker déploiement pour n'en nommer que quelques-uns
- Bonne expérience de l'écriture et du test de logiciels de qualité à l'aide de concepts orientés objet
- Certaines compétences en conception Web pour compléter vos compétences de base en programmation
- État d'esprit agile (collaboration, grandir ensemble, soutenir les membres plus juniors de l'équipe,
- Humilité intellectuelle et fort désir d'apprendre)
- Capacité éprouvée à respecter les délais
Si ce profil vous correspond, contactez-nous dès que possible pour plus de renseignements.
We have an excellent contract opportunity for a BI developer to join our client for an initial 6-month contract starting in December.
Fully REMOTE-UK based
The successful BI Developer will work in the Business Improvement development team. An ideal candidate would be an application developer with experience using Angular, C# & SQL Server and who is looking for a new challenge
Your role as a BI Developer will involve:
- Work with the Business Improvement organisation architect team to develop BI and application solutions
- Work to deliver database and application solutions, providing an integrated Self Service tool kit to managers and users across CNL. Including hands-on delivery and development
- Delivering BI solutions in line with the priorities set out and agreed through the Business Improvements processes
- Providing solutions to manage datasets and updates
- Working on solutions and applications using the latest versions of C# and Angular, SQL Server, on Windows platforms.
- Development on current projects as well as new projects at a very early stage.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of building applications with Angular, ASP.NET Web API and C#.
- SQL Server development skills including, stored procedures, functions etc…
- Experience with source / version control systems such as DevOps.
- A maths / engineering / science or IT related degree
- Excellent communication skills.
- A willingness to support colleagues and provide support to other teams when required.
Please apply by sending us your CV or get in touch ASAP for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Front-end Developer with solid React skills required ASAP!
This contract opportunity based in Luxembourg will require the Front-end/React developer to develop scalable and efficient front-end solutions and applications, as well as collaborate with the back-end team to achieve a well-rounded software architecture suitable for production use.
The selected Front-end/React developer will be joining the IT team in Luxembourg and have a solid knowledge of development concepts; Azure Cloud architecture is a plus.
Required technical skills and experience:
● 3+ Years of HTML5 / CSS3 experience;
● Excellent knowledge in developing with React Framework V16+;
● Good knowledge of state management tool (like Redux, Redux Toolkit, MobX, ...);
● Experience with implementing responsive web applications;
● Experience consuming / interacting with REST APIs;
● Passionate about good design & user experience;
● Knowledge of software architectures principles, design patterns and best practices;
● Experience in using version control systems (git);
● Experience with continuous delivery and automated testing (Azure DevOps);
● Experience working in an Agile environment with frequent release cycles;
● Experience working within cloud-based environment;
● Strong written/oral communication skills;
● English (and French). »
Please apply if this sounds like you or get in touch for further details!
Are you a Fullstack developer with solid Java and React skills?
Endeavour has a long-term contract opportunity for an experienced Fullstack developer to join a reputable banking sector client, based in Luxembourg.
The role will be a mix of onsite/home-based work.
The selected Fullstack developer profile will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Developing and maintaining software products using the best practices in terms of coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and operations
- Ensure excellent code and software quality by using the right tools and frameworks
- Work in a cross-functional team and collaborate with the other developers, the testers and the business analysts
- At least 7 years of relevant professional experience in software design, implementation and testing
- Excellent knowledge of Java, Spring, CI/CD tools, REST APIs, automated testing frameworks, and database design. Experience with containers is a plus
Send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further details!
Exciting new career opportunity for a skilled C++ developer to join Real-time Engagement Platform provider client.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic C++ developer who enjoys collaborative work to join their development team.
The role can offer remote UK based option. Our client also has office locations in London and Liverpool .
You will be working in a small team on a long running product which powers massively scalable Interaction Cloud data transport and processing layer. Your responsibilities will involve designing and implementing new components as well as modifying existing components to full-fill functional and non-functional requirements, with the team's main areas of focus currently on performance, scalability, flexibility and reliability.
- Proven commercial experience with C++11 or C++14
- experience in networking programming - sockets, unix domain, TCP, websockets, HTTP, long polling
- experience in multi-threading, multi-process, coroutine programming
- development experience is Linux based
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV or get in touch for further details!
SAP Software Engineer required for a remote contract opportunity with a Swedish client.
Our client is looking for a SAP FICO profile who will be responsible for maintaining and developing end-to-end application including initiate, design, create functional requirements, test, and configurations in the SAP solution.
The selected SAP FICO profile will be part of a team of highly competent people with advanced SAP platform which is used globally.
Skills & Requirements:
You have a solid experience in SAP Accounting and Controlling areas regarding design, concepts, principles, and configurations.
- You can explain deep subject matter situations relating to finance, accounting, and SAP to all stakeholders.
- You are a team player and excellent communicator.
- 9+ years of experience within SAP FICO configuration, testing and support.
- Experience with SAP Logistics (SD/MM)
- Should have experience in at least 3 end to end Implementation.
- Good communication skills with fluent in English, oral and written.
Good to have:
- POS Inbound (CAR-POSDTA)
- Knowledge in the areas of ABAP, integrations and/or Fiori is a plus.
- Experience within Agile ways of working
- Good MS office skills, as design improvements need to be documented and presented.
Apply ASAP or get in touch for further details on this exciting new opportunity!
Endeavour has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Back-End developer, to join our Digital Commerce client’s team, based in London.
As a Back-End Developer you will develop, test and document advanced e-commerce solutions for our client.
The successful Back-End developer will be involved in the following deliverables:
- Develop custom Magento extensions (client specific or internal) based on the brief set out in the technical specification C
- Create system integrations between Magento and external systems and APIs
- Facilitate Magento migrations (from Magento 1 or other platforms to Magento 2)
- Participate in the development of our own tools, frameworks and extensions used as a basis on client implementations
- Provide bug fixing and root cause analysis assistance on support tickets
- Document new software components
- Approach any development with the utmost attention to code quality, Magento best practices, re-usability, security, performance and upgradeability
- Provide general assistance and mentoring of other developers
- Advise PMs / TAs on best technical approach to major tasks
- Participate in Code Audits Reports requested by existing or new clients
- Participate in reviewing backend developer application tests
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years Magento (Magento 2 experience is a plus) and PHP development experience
- Magento Certified Developer (Solution Specialist Certification is nice to have)
- Excellent knowledge of the architecture and core concepts of Magento's most important modules, Core, Catalog, Customer, Quote, Checkout & Sales
- Excellent knowledge of Magento's frontend rendering mechanism, layout, blocks and templates
- Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented PHP, Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Git and distributed source control concepts, including branching and merging strategies
- Good knowledge of the Linux command line, SSH, CLI tools
- Excellent MySQL knowledge and schema design
- Excellent knowledge of API technologies (REST, SOAP)
- Good knowledge of debugging tools and code profiling
- Experience with unit testing and static code analysis
- Experience with virtualization technologies, e.g. Docker / Vagrant
Please, get in touch to discuss this great opportunity or send us your CV ASAP!
Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Architect to join our Defence sector client based in Surrey on a permanent basis.
The Infrastructure Architect will be part of a small highly motivated team that provides the system design, development, integration, implementation and support across multiple projects to our customers.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Infrastructure Architect with specific network and routing knowledge/skills.
The successful Architect will have VMware ESXi expertise and be eligible for DV UK Security clearance, due to the nature of our client’s industry sector.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- VMware technical subject matter expertise –
- ESXi, vCentre, Clustering, High Availability, DRS vRealise, Update Manager, Hardening, Storage Integration, Extensive Trouble Shooting experience.
- System & software support role of IT Windows Server & Windows Exchange 2016 experience WDS, VAMT and SCCM.
- File Server, SQL Server, Remote Desktop Services and Remote Application Services with IIS, Command Line Interface and Power-Shell scripting knowledge
- Active Directory knowledge
- Experience implementing Group Policy Management
- Expertise in Networking Infrastructure –
- TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, RRAS, WAN, RDP, Remote Management, Static Routes, Managed Switches (ideally CISCO trained), Firewalls CCNA or CCNP.
- Windows 10 Administrator & Microsoft Exchange 2016 experience particularly around Availability Groups and Client Access Servers
- Ability to prepare and maintain manuals and handbooks
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal & external stakeholders
- Full understanding of data protection requirements with Veritas Backup Exec or Avamar Job scheduling, policy & disaster recovery
Please send us your CV or get in touch ASAP for further details on this exciting perm opportunity!
Endeavour has an exciting contract opportunity for a Dutch speaking Data Engineer, to work with a client, based in Belgium, for 6 months
The successful Data Engineer will be part of a project aiming to make the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely.
Our client is looking for a bilingual English/Dutch Data Engineer, with the following skills and experience:
- Python development experience
- Pyspark Data Processing
- Experience with workflow management and data load job scheduling (Airflow or other DAG based data pipelines orchestrators)
- Development of data pipelines
- Knowledge of Cloud services (preferably AWS)
- Knowledge of developing in an Agile environment.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Please, get in touch ASAP to discuss in further details, or send us your CV to be considered for this fantastic contract opportunity!
Are you a seasoned Application Developer?
Are you fluent in C#?
Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity?
Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Application developer to join our client, based in Wembley, on a permanent basis.
The successful Application Developer will be responsible for development, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications. You will collaborate with stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options. You will also assess objectives for assigned project phases and recommend technical strategies and tactics to achieve business needs.
Required Skills and experience:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Developing new applications and services using C# with emphasis on File I/O, Winforms, Win Services, WCF, LINQ and Entity Framework
- Writing installation packages in InstallShield
- Exploring requirements and writing use case / user stories
- Run unit testing and write code documentation
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Developing reports in Visual Studio Integrated Environment Crystal reports
- Database design and development using MS-SQL
- Understanding of SOA and implementation of service based systems
- Demonstrated communication skills with Development and Program Managers to develop technical specifications for application code
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Please get in touch ASAP and send us your CV (maximum 2 pages!) to apply for this excellent career opportunity.