Endeavour has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Back-End developer, to join our Digital Commerce client’s team, based in London.
As a Back-End Developer you will develop, test and document advanced e-commerce solutions for our client.
The successful Back-End developer will be involved in the following deliverables:
- Develop custom Magento extensions (client specific or internal) based on the brief set out in the technical specification C
- Create system integrations between Magento and external systems and APIs
- Facilitate Magento migrations (from Magento 1 or other platforms to Magento 2)
- Participate in the development of our own tools, frameworks and extensions used as a basis on client implementations
- Provide bug fixing and root cause analysis assistance on support tickets
- Document new software components
- Approach any development with the utmost attention to code quality, Magento best practices, re-usability, security, performance and upgradeability
- Provide general assistance and mentoring of other developers
- Advise PMs / TAs on best technical approach to major tasks
- Participate in Code Audits Reports requested by existing or new clients
- Participate in reviewing backend developer application tests
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years Magento (Magento 2 experience is a plus) and PHP development experience
- Magento Certified Developer (Solution Specialist Certification is nice to have)
- Excellent knowledge of the architecture and core concepts of Magento's most important modules, Core, Catalog, Customer, Quote, Checkout & Sales
- Excellent knowledge of Magento's frontend rendering mechanism, layout, blocks and templates
- Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented PHP, Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Git and distributed source control concepts, including branching and merging strategies
- Good knowledge of the Linux command line, SSH, CLI tools
- Excellent MySQL knowledge and schema design
- Excellent knowledge of API technologies (REST, SOAP)
- Good knowledge of debugging tools and code profiling
- Experience with unit testing and static code analysis
- Experience with virtualization technologies, e.g. Docker / Vagrant
Please, get in touch to discuss this great opportunity or send us your CV ASAP!
Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Architect to join our Defence sector client based in Surrey on a permanent basis.
The Infrastructure Architect will be part of a small highly motivated team that provides the system design, development, integration, implementation and support across multiple projects to our customers.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Infrastructure Architect with specific network and routing knowledge/skills.
The successful Architect will have VMware ESXi expertise and be eligible for DV UK Security clearance, due to the nature of our client’s industry sector.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- VMware technical subject matter expertise –
- ESXi, vCentre, Clustering, High Availability, DRS vRealise, Update Manager, Hardening, Storage Integration, Extensive Trouble Shooting experience.
- System & software support role of IT Windows Server & Windows Exchange 2016 experience WDS, VAMT and SCCM.
- File Server, SQL Server, Remote Desktop Services and Remote Application Services with IIS, Command Line Interface and Power-Shell scripting knowledge
- Active Directory knowledge
- Experience implementing Group Policy Management
- Expertise in Networking Infrastructure –
- TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, RRAS, WAN, RDP, Remote Management, Static Routes, Managed Switches (ideally CISCO trained), Firewalls CCNA or CCNP.
- Windows 10 Administrator & Microsoft Exchange 2016 experience particularly around Availability Groups and Client Access Servers
- Ability to prepare and maintain manuals and handbooks
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal & external stakeholders
- Full understanding of data protection requirements with Veritas Backup Exec or Avamar Job scheduling, policy & disaster recovery
Please send us your CV or get in touch ASAP for further details on this exciting perm opportunity!
Endeavour has an exciting contract opportunity for a Dutch speaking Data Engineer, to work with a client, based in Belgium, for 6 months
The successful Data Engineer will be part of a project aiming to make the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely.
Our client is looking for a bilingual English/Dutch Data Engineer, with the following skills and experience:
- Python development experience
- Pyspark Data Processing
- Experience with workflow management and data load job scheduling (Airflow or other DAG based data pipelines orchestrators)
- Development of data pipelines
- Knowledge of Cloud services (preferably AWS)
- Knowledge of developing in an Agile environment.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Please, get in touch ASAP to discuss in further details, or send us your CV to be considered for this fantastic contract opportunity!
Are you a seasoned Application Developer?
Are you fluent in C#?
Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity?
Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Application developer to join our client, based in Wembley, on a permanent basis.
The successful Application Developer will be responsible for development, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications. You will collaborate with stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options. You will also assess objectives for assigned project phases and recommend technical strategies and tactics to achieve business needs.
Required Skills and experience:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Developing new applications and services using C# with emphasis on File I/O, Winforms, Win Services, WCF, LINQ and Entity Framework
- Writing installation packages in InstallShield
- Exploring requirements and writing use case / user stories
- Run unit testing and write code documentation
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Developing reports in Visual Studio Integrated Environment Crystal reports
- Database design and development using MS-SQL
- Understanding of SOA and implementation of service based systems
- Demonstrated communication skills with Development and Program Managers to develop technical specifications for application code
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Please get in touch ASAP and send us your CV (maximum 2 pages!) to apply for this excellent career opportunity.
Looking for a new opportunity working for a Leading, Household name. Prepared to travel to China ? Please get in touch!
Our client is currently looking for 2 consultants to work in the role as wireless Technology Cooperation & Analysis Engineer.
In this role you will work in a small team with the responsibility to improve the software development process with HQ expert.
You are also expected to be able to contribute with your expertise in software engineering process and development, architecture, refraction.
You are expected to report and present your analysis work both internally in the Sweden office, but also to our client's close colleagues in Headquarters in China.
You are expected to travel to China several times a year.
Qualifications & experience
- You have a M.Sc. or a Ph.D. in Computer Science
- Experience in the mobile communication industry is essential
- You have at least 10+ years' experience in software architecture and development
- You have rich experience in software refraction.
- You have rich experience in software engineering process, such like agile, XP, reaction programming etc.
Required skills/personal characteristics
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- High technical leadership.
- Analytical, open-minded, solution-oriented, self-driving with a professional attitude.
- Please forward your updated CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
Are you available?
Are you a hands-on problem solver with excellent communication skills?
Endeavour is looking for a dedicated IT Technical Support Analyst to join our client’s team in their London office ASAP.
Our client is the leading provider of customer service solutions for the Public Sector.
The successful Technical Support Analyst will be solving 3rd and 2nd line support tickets.
Your role will involve liaising with Technical Consultants and making sure all the queries are resolved.
- 1+ year experience in a SaaS Technical Support role
- Experience with third line (development) support and bug fixing
- Experience with databases and SQL (MySQL and MS SQL)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work with large amount of information and prioritise tasks
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical customers or colleagues
- Willingness to learn and knowledge share
- You are initiative and willing to mentor less technical colleagues
- Knowledge of git and GitHub
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, especially S3 and SDB services
If you are an experienced Technical Support Analyst wanting to join an established and reputable client, then get in touch for further details ASAP!
We are looking for a Database Administrator or Database Developer, who can demonstrate experience with Mongo DB and SQL server databases, to join an innovative and leading financial services client, working with the retail sector, based in beautiful Vienna
The successful candidate will work as part of global team of database administrators and will be responsible for managing and administering more than 600 databases on more than 140 servers. To succeed in this position you should possess an expert level knowledge of MongoDB as well as experience administering MS SQL server (2005-2017).
- MongoDB and MS SQL server administration
- Backup administration: Backup and restore MongoDB database within different servers
- Security Administration: User management, security hardening and auditing.
- Performance Management
- Redundancy and High Availability Planning and Design, Disaster Recovery (SHARDIng, Replication, SQL Cluster Administration, Mirroring, Availability Group).
- Mongo DB and MS SQL monitoring and performance tuning using Mongo DB management console, SQL profiler, Perfmon, and Extended events.
- Development Team Support and Advisory
- Checking for installed SQL server version and install required updates and patches
- Troubleshooting, optimizing and configuring SQL Server database servers for performance and availability.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Min. Bachelor´s degree from a recognized and accredited University or equivalent qualification, skills, certification or working experience
- Min. 3 years of experience as Database Developer or Database Administrator with focus on MongoDB and SQL server databases
- Experience with administering, installing and configuring Mongo DB – is mandatory!
- Experience with MS SQL server (2005-2017)
- Experience with other databases is advantage: Oracle, MySQL, Progress, Pervasive (SQL)
- Working experience with data migration and integration, SSIS/SSRS/SSAS deployment and development
- Working experience with SQL server Cluster, Mirroring and Availability Group
- Experience with SQL server replication technologies
- Knowledge on capacity management and maintenance of transaction log files
- Knowledge of developing and optimizing advanced SQL/TSQL queries
- Experience with JSON, PowerShell and/or Python – desired
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Great self-organizational skills and autonomy, able to work in a virtual/global and multi-cultural team and able to work effectively and efficiently under stress
- Result-oriented with affinity towards precision and quality.
- Willingness to work on stand-by (approximately 10 hours per months) plus weekend activity from time to time
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply with your CV
Our leading client based in Cork, Ireland is seeking a Software Project Manager for a challenging role within a large team, engaged in delivering critical solutions to a well-established eCommerce client.
Work closely with Senior management and peers, Architects and Project Leads to understand client priorities and business requirements
Monitor and Delivery the project within the defined scope, to budget and time-scale.
Develop detailed project schedules and communicate these to the client.
Manage day-to-day client interaction and close collaboration.
Set and manage client expectations.
Appraise the work/deliverables of team members; identify and provide for developmental needs of team; and take corrective action when necessary.
Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
Desired Candidate Skills & Experience:
5+ years demonstrable & successful experience in a project lead or project management position, preferably in a commercial software development organisation, or in a similar exacting technical environment.
Experience of Agile development methodologies, particularly ‘Scrum’
Detailed familiarity with the Software development lifecycle
Possesses good understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
IOS, Android, Windows
Java SC / Java EE
Mongo DB, SQL Server, MySql
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, long term contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for a SQL Database Specialist with SC clearance for an initial 8 week contract in Brussels. Working language is English.
Essential skills :
Data Analytics -
- Extensive database knowledge
- Experience in developing with SQL queries
- Experience in MS SQL Server Database administration
- Experience with Database Backup-full, differential, Recovery
- In depth Knowledge of ETL and Analytical tools (preferably KNIME Analytics Platform)
- Extensive knowledge of KNIME Analytics Platform is an advantage (currently using system)
- Experience in developing in Java
- Experience with installation and configuration of Power BI Report Server
- Design and develop workflows for extracting data from production databases /legacy systems
- Design and develop business data marts
- Design of business reports and dashboards
- Monitor and maintain the execution of the system
Kindly apply for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.