Calling for Business Analysts based in Europe for a long-term contract with a global organisation, based in Geneva.
The role is onsite.
Start date: January 2024
EU passport holders only please!
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst with between 2-4 years’ experience to join their team.
The ideal Business Analyst will have demonstrable experience with IT software application improvement and development.
Required skills and experience:
- Ability to work in close collaboration with IT system delivery teams.
- Ability to work with business process modelling software, workflow diagrams (Business Process Management and Notation 2.0 (BPMN 2) and data models.
- Understanding of application development and software development life cycle concepts.
- IT system requirements and acceptance criteria creation.
- Business process optimization and data workflow analysis.
- Conducting user interviews and feedback sessions.
- Participation in IT solution design process.
- Ability to work quickly and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of English and good knowledge of at least one other language is a plus.
- Ability to work with JIRA and testing software.
- Understanding of enterprise relational databases.
- Knowledge of XML data exchange
- Experience with legacy IT systems.
Apply with your CV or get in touch for further details before 1st December!
Calling for a skilled Dynamics F&O Engineer for an exciting opportunity to join our London based client on a 6-month contract, outside IR35.
Our client is looking for Dynamics F&O engineer with strong development, configuration and customisation experience.
Ideally, you will also have team lead experience or capabilities to do so.
The role is hybrid: 2 days per week onsite will be required.
- Experience of Dynamics F&O, configuration and customisation, Azure integrations, MS Powerplatform
- Experienced in working Dynamics D365 F&O and prior experience on AX 2012/AX 2009
- Experienced on customisation and development on Dynamics D365 F&O including data entities, DIXF, extensions, custom services, automated deployment using Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of Dynamics Lifecycle Services
- Experienced on writing SQL queries, views and stored procedure
- Experienced in Azure Logic app, Azure Functions and Azure data factories
- Experience in Power Automate and Power BI
- Experienced in planning, work allotment, follow up and code review
- Experienced in designing solution and documentation
- Experienced analysing blocking production issue and performance issue
- Experienced in leading technical team would be desirable
For further information, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Content Engineer with XML, XSLT to support the development of XML-based solutions, as outlined below.
The role is ideally Hybrid, and a fully remote option can be considered for the right person
• Maintain and develop XSL transforms to support new product types and features, ensuring best practices are followed for production and storage of scripts.
• Create XML Schemas and DTDs that reflect model requirements.
• Configure DITA specializations.
• Develop XML content transformations using XSLT, XSL-FO, and the DITA Open Toolkit.
• Quality assurance of content and validation according to business rules through DTD and Schema tools.
• Support for our Microsoft Word Styles > DITA4Publishers > InDesign/EPUB/PDF/HTML transformation system.
• Advanced knowledge of XML and related standards like DITA, XSLT/XSLFO.
• Advanced knowledge of XML technologies such as CCMS systems, XML editors (Oxygen, XMetal) and XSL software.
• Development (DTD/Schema and XSLT).
• Strong attention to detail, including the ability to accurately follow detailed instructions.
• Demonstrated ability to handle pressure to meet deadlines.
For Further Information, please don’t hesitate to apply
Endeavour has an opportunity for a Collibra Architect to join our mobility sector client based in Amsterdam.
The role can be hybrid or remote, but you must be willing to travel at the onsite as and when needed.
As a Callibra Architect, you will be responsible for:
-Strategizing, architecting and designing various Collibra Data Catalog for Client’s data management program
-Developing and implementing Collibra Data Catalog and Business Analysis as required.
The selected Callibra Architect will have demonstrable experience with the following:
- Good hands-on experience in Collibra DG of tools such as Collibra DGC, Collibra DQ etc.
- Collaborating with business and data stewards to design data catalog solution for various domains
- Good understanding & hands on experience in data architecture, design , development, monitoring, debugging & performance tuning for Collibra products
- Must have experience in all stages of project life cycle such as : Development, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting issues.
- Exposure to end to end Data Governance programs.
- Good exposure to Data Cataloguing, Data Classification, Data Profiling, Data modeling.
- Project migrations to/from various environments to Collibra.
- Good understanding and hands on experience on workflow (out of the box & custom) development, lineage establishment (business and technical), data marketplaces etc.
- Experience in automating refresh of data lineage in Collibra when out of the box functionality is not available
- Experience in integrating Collibra with other tools like Denodo, Power BI, Tableau, Trillium and etc .
- Good knowledge of SQL scripts
- Knowledge of java/python can be big add on.
- Good to have hands-on experience on Edge way of working in Collibra
- Develop, implement, and ensure best practices and standards for data governance.
- Mentor developers and designers on data governance best practices and standards.
- Perform design and code reviews for the projects to ensure alignment with best practices and standards
- Excellent communication/presentation skill
- Dutch speaking
Send us your CV ASAP or get in touch for further details
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent permanent opportunity for a PHP Developer with 7 years solid PHP and AWS experience to join the team and to help steer projects in the right direction ensuring success of the company's product and future revenue for the company.
Our client is looking for an experienced PHP developer who has experience with applications running in AWS. Someone that prides themselves in delivering well designed and crafted solutions. You will be the kind of person who loves a challenge and constantly asks if there is a better way to solve a problem. You will advocate adoption of well tested, high quality solutions that adheres to coding standards.
This is a key position within the business that will help steer and shape the future of the company. As such, you will be the kind of person who enjoys refactoring older algorithms in order to drive technology forward with each release.
This is a fully remote role, however travel to Manchester for strategy and team days required quarterly.
Design and deliver scalable, flexible, and secure high-performance applications.
Help identify new opportunities and improvements, playing an active role around input into design and functionality decisions.
Develop and maintain the current system applications and webservices/APIs.
Help solve issues with the external partners and internal systems.
Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and development team to deliver and improve the technology products.
Contribute to continuous improvement of our technical architecture and applications.
Use testing automation and unit tests to improve efficiency and reliability of releases.
Follow Development best practices to design, plan, develop and ship quality and taking responsibility for delivering your work in a timely manner.
Knowledge and experience working with modern object-oriented PHP using MVC frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel.
Experience in production applications on Cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS).
Database design skills (MySQL).
Knowledge of web performance and high volume transactional sites and caching.
Knowledge of payment gateways and data security.
Experience using bitbucket or Git as a version control.
Familiarity with Front End technologies like HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React.js
Knowledge of some or all tools and methods such as Composer, Redis, Elasticache, Continuous Integration, TDD.
The ability to contribute high quality code and contribute to peer reviews offering constructive feedback on code style, naming and design.
Strong teamwork and communication skills with technical and non-technical staff.
-Vous êtes développeur full stack Java?
-Vous êtes en mesure de travailler sur une mission au Luxembourg (2jours sur site requis)?
Le client recherche un développeur full stack avec un esprit d’équipe pour cette mission dans le cadre d’un développement de projet.
Votre rôle en tant que développeur full stack inclura les responsabilités suivantes :
- Fournir des fonctionnalités livrables dans le cadre des équipes Scrum.
- Suggérer, influencer, développer et mettre en œuvre des solutions innovantes pour améliorer et enrichir la gamme de solutions logicielles.
- Selon votre expérience, accompagner et coacher les développeurs juniors votre domaine d'expertise.
Profil et compétences requises :
- Excellente compréhension du Java et du stack technologique basée sur Java en général
- Un vif intérêt pour les technologies Open Source
- Une expérience pragmatique avec Angular ou Angular JS serait un avantage
- Une certaine connaissance des outils et pratiques de développement de logiciels industrialisés tels que Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Maven, Nexus, JUnit, refactoring, intégration continue et basé sur Docker déploiement pour n'en nommer que quelques-uns
- Bonne expérience de l'écriture et du test de logiciels de qualité à l'aide de concepts orientés objet
- Certaines compétences en conception Web pour compléter vos compétences de base en programmation
- État d'esprit agile (collaboration, grandir ensemble, soutenir les membres plus juniors de l'équipe,
- Humilité intellectuelle et fort désir d'apprendre)
- Capacité éprouvée à respecter les délais
Si ce profil vous correspond, contactez-nous dès que possible pour plus de renseignements.
We have an excellent contract opportunity for a BI developer to join our client for an initial 6-month contract starting in December.
Fully REMOTE-UK based
The successful BI Developer will work in the Business Improvement development team. An ideal candidate would be an application developer with experience using Angular, C# & SQL Server and who is looking for a new challenge
Your role as a BI Developer will involve:
- Work with the Business Improvement organisation architect team to develop BI and application solutions
- Work to deliver database and application solutions, providing an integrated Self Service tool kit to managers and users across CNL. Including hands-on delivery and development
- Delivering BI solutions in line with the priorities set out and agreed through the Business Improvements processes
- Providing solutions to manage datasets and updates
- Working on solutions and applications using the latest versions of C# and Angular, SQL Server, on Windows platforms.
- Development on current projects as well as new projects at a very early stage.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of building applications with Angular, ASP.NET Web API and C#.
- SQL Server development skills including, stored procedures, functions etc…
- Experience with source / version control systems such as DevOps.
- A maths / engineering / science or IT related degree
- Excellent communication skills.
- A willingness to support colleagues and provide support to other teams when required.
Please apply by sending us your CV or get in touch ASAP for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Front-end Developer with solid React skills required ASAP!
This contract opportunity based in Luxembourg will require the Front-end/React developer to develop scalable and efficient front-end solutions and applications, as well as collaborate with the back-end team to achieve a well-rounded software architecture suitable for production use.
The selected Front-end/React developer will be joining the IT team in Luxembourg and have a solid knowledge of development concepts; Azure Cloud architecture is a plus.
Required technical skills and experience:
● 3+ Years of HTML5 / CSS3 experience;
● Excellent knowledge in developing with React Framework V16+;
● Good knowledge of state management tool (like Redux, Redux Toolkit, MobX, ...);
● Experience with implementing responsive web applications;
● Experience consuming / interacting with REST APIs;
● Passionate about good design & user experience;
● Knowledge of software architectures principles, design patterns and best practices;
● Experience in using version control systems (git);
● Experience with continuous delivery and automated testing (Azure DevOps);
● Experience working in an Agile environment with frequent release cycles;
● Experience working within cloud-based environment;
● Strong written/oral communication skills;
● English (and French). »
Please apply if this sounds like you or get in touch for further details!
Are you a Fullstack developer with solid Java and React skills?
Endeavour has a long-term contract opportunity for an experienced Fullstack developer to join a reputable banking sector client, based in Luxembourg.
The role will be a mix of onsite/home-based work.
The selected Fullstack developer profile will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Developing and maintaining software products using the best practices in terms of coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and operations
- Ensure excellent code and software quality by using the right tools and frameworks
- Work in a cross-functional team and collaborate with the other developers, the testers and the business analysts
- At least 7 years of relevant professional experience in software design, implementation and testing
- Excellent knowledge of Java, Spring, CI/CD tools, REST APIs, automated testing frameworks, and database design. Experience with containers is a plus
Send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further details!
Exciting new career opportunity for a skilled C++ developer to join Real-time Engagement Platform provider client.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic C++ developer who enjoys collaborative work to join their development team.
The role can offer remote UK based option. Our client also has office locations in London and Liverpool .
You will be working in a small team on a long running product which powers massively scalable Interaction Cloud data transport and processing layer. Your responsibilities will involve designing and implementing new components as well as modifying existing components to full-fill functional and non-functional requirements, with the team's main areas of focus currently on performance, scalability, flexibility and reliability.
- Proven commercial experience with C++11 or C++14
- experience in networking programming - sockets, unix domain, TCP, websockets, HTTP, long polling
- experience in multi-threading, multi-process, coroutine programming
- development experience is Linux based
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV or get in touch for further details!