We have an excellent contract opportunity for a BI developer to join our client for an initial 6-month contract starting in December.
Fully REMOTE-UK based
The successful BI Developer will work in the Business Improvement development team. An ideal candidate would be an application developer with experience using Angular, C# & SQL Server and who is looking for a new challenge
Your role as a BI Developer will involve:
- Work with the Business Improvement organisation architect team to develop BI and application solutions
- Work to deliver database and application solutions, providing an integrated Self Service tool kit to managers and users across CNL. Including hands-on delivery and development
- Delivering BI solutions in line with the priorities set out and agreed through the Business Improvements processes
- Providing solutions to manage datasets and updates
- Working on solutions and applications using the latest versions of C# and Angular, SQL Server, on Windows platforms.
- Development on current projects as well as new projects at a very early stage.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of building applications with Angular, ASP.NET Web API and C#.
- SQL Server development skills including, stored procedures, functions etc…
- Experience with source / version control systems such as DevOps.
- A maths / engineering / science or IT related degree
- Excellent communication skills.
- A willingness to support colleagues and provide support to other teams when required.
Please apply by sending us your CV or get in touch ASAP for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!