Calling for Business Analysts based in Europe for a long-term contract with a global organisation, based in Geneva.
The role is onsite.
Start date: January 2024
EU passport holders only please!
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst with between 2-4 years’ experience to join their team.
The ideal Business Analyst will have demonstrable experience with IT software application improvement and development.
Required skills and experience:
- Ability to work in close collaboration with IT system delivery teams.
- Ability to work with business process modelling software, workflow diagrams (Business Process Management and Notation 2.0 (BPMN 2) and data models.
- Understanding of application development and software development life cycle concepts.
- IT system requirements and acceptance criteria creation.
- Business process optimization and data workflow analysis.
- Conducting user interviews and feedback sessions.
- Participation in IT solution design process.
- Ability to work quickly and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of English and good knowledge of at least one other language is a plus.
- Ability to work with JIRA and testing software.
- Understanding of enterprise relational databases.
- Knowledge of XML data exchange
- Experience with legacy IT systems.
Apply with your CV or get in touch for further details before 1st December!