Calling for experienced PHP Developers!
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding, established travel
business. As the company scales up, our client is looking for talented senior software engineers
to join their team.
This position will be remote (but you can work from Manchester office if convenient)
Our client is looking for an experienced PHP developer who has managed applications
running in AWS.
The successful PHP developer will be working remotely as part of an in-house Dev team, reporting to the Lead Developer;
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop and enhance bespoke PHP applications, web services and APIs.
• Implement web service integrations with third parties.
• Contribute to the Technology Architecture.
• Utilise the AWS platform to supercharge the eCommerce platform
• Ensure the AWS infrastructure enables the applications to scale
• Ensure your code is secure and efficient and that it will meet capacity demands.
• Follow Development best practices to design, plan, develop and ship good code (agile process is centered around sprint planning, fortnightly sprints, retrospectives)
• Contribute ideas to progress and increase the success of the business.
• Take responsibility for delivering your projects in a timely manner.
• Enjoy communicating plans and progress clearly via Teams and Jira
• Strong knowledge and experience working with modern object-oriented PHP using
MVC frameworks such as Symfony or Yii.
• Designed, implemented and supported production applications on AWS
infrastructure. Great if you have your AWS Certified Solutions Architect cert.
• Strong database design skills (MySQL) and the ability to perform optimisation and
• Experience using Git as a version control system in a team context.
• Familiarity with modern frontend technologies like HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React.js
• Knowledge of some or all tools and methods such as Composer, Redis, Elasticache,
Continuous Integration, TDD, Atlassian Suite.
• The ability to contribute high quality code and contribute to peer reviews offering
constructive feedback on code style, naming and design.
• Strong teamwork and communication skills with technical and non-technical staff.
• Strong knowledge of web performance optimisation and caching.
• Great problem solving and organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
• Experience writing clear specifications from gathered requirements and breaking
down projects into simple tasks that can be delegated to keep all business priorities
Get in touch or apply and send your CV ASAP for this not-to-be missed opportunity!
Exciting long-term contract opportunity for a Salesforce Application Security Expert to work with a reputable global client.
The role is fully REMOTE!
The selected Salesforce Application Security Expert will work in one of three centers of excellence (CoE), consisting of several teams that together build the front office application. You will help orchestrate security in the CoEs and provide them with guidelines on the security requirements that we have from and ensure they adhere to them. To this end, you will work with the different development teams (squads) in the COEs and for instance support them with secure design patterns, help them understand the impact of design decisions and ensure a standard security approach over the teams.
You are capable of managing meetings with all kinds of stakeholders (business, marketing). You will work closely with other CoEs in the organisation, as well as with our Operating Companies to orchestrate security in the solution that we deliver.
- Perform threat modelling on the business processes being modeled
- Ensuring security by design in the architectural design patterns
- Evaluate the performance of development teams in relation to Security by Design
- Working with internal and external stakeholders on all levels to map security requirements and support integrating them in the designs and products
- Ensure the setup and implementation of a secure ecosystem with the Salesforce front office as your main responsibility
- Setup a Security Operations Center together with your Security Colleagues of the other CoEs for the front office and make sure that the correct Operating Model is implemented
Skills and experience required:
- master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Information technology or equivalent qualification
- thorough knowledge of salesforce, software development in salesforce and integrating with salesforce
- knowledge of security patterns for web technology
- understanding of modern full stack solutions, RESTful APIs and data modeling
- understanding of automated software delivery (CI/CD)
- vendor/stakeholder management
- requirements analysis
- 5-7 years of experience a as security specialist
- 5-7 years of experience in a global corporate environment
- information security and data privacy
- experience with salesforce is a must
- experience in complex stakeholder management
- demonstrated ability to think strategically about security, business, product, and technical challenges
Please send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further details on this exciting remote contract opportunity!
Calling for a skilled C# Software Developer!
6 months fixed term contract with a Global manufacturing client based in Wembley.
The selected C# developer will be involved in the development of a set of applications and services that process local data and integrate third party web services.
The successful C# developer will have proven and demonstrable experience with:
Application development – good knowledge of:
• Software architecture, design and development (data processing applications, reports, front ends, databases)
• Programming languages: C# .Net Framework
• Databases: MS SQL programming
• Very good knowledge of: WCF, Rest, JSon, XML, Entity Framework, multi-threading, Web service development.
• Source control: Git, TFS
• Operating systems: MS Windows platform
Please apply and send your CV ASAP, or get in touch for more info!
SAP Software Engineer required for a remote contract opportunity with a Swedish client.
Our client is looking for a SAP FICO profile who will be responsible for maintaining and developing end-to-end application including initiate, design, create functional requirements, test, and configurations in the SAP solution.
The selected SAP FICO profile will be part of a team of highly competent people with advanced SAP platform which is used globally.
Skills & Requirements:
You have a solid experience in SAP Accounting and Controlling areas regarding design, concepts, principles, and configurations.
- You can explain deep subject matter situations relating to finance, accounting, and SAP to all stakeholders.
- You are a team player and excellent communicator.
- 9+ years of experience within SAP FICO configuration, testing and support.
- Experience with SAP Logistics (SD/MM)
- Should have experience in at least 3 end to end Implementation.
- Good communication skills with fluent in English, oral and written.
Good to have:
- POS Inbound (CAR-POSDTA)
- Knowledge in the areas of ABAP, integrations and/or Fiori is a plus.
- Experience within Agile ways of working
- Good MS office skills, as design improvements need to be documented and presented.
Apply ASAP or get in touch for further details on this exciting new opportunity!
Exciting REMOTE contract opportunity for a skilled Kubernetes Administrator to join a financial sector client, based in Sweden!
The selected Kubernetes Administrator will be responsible for:
• Designing and implementing solutions to leverage a Kubernetes cluster
• Configuring hardware peripherals and services, managing settings and storage
• Deploying cloud-native applications, monitoring, and supporting a Kubernetes environment
Required skills and experience:
• Experience managing Kubernetes in production
• Experience with monitoring tools like ELK/Prometheus/Grafana preferred
• Experience with building and maintaining Kubernetes Operators
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
• Experience managing AWS EKS clusters
• General cloud architecture experience with AWS, in particular services used for administering a full software solution over time (CloudWatch, IAM, API Gateway, SNS, SES)
• Highly experienced with Docker and Linux containers in general
• Top notch Linux skills, Terraform and bash scripting skills
• SRE experience for a mid-large system at least
General DevOps Experience a plus
• A Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) is a plus
• Working understanding of Kafka is a plus
Apply and send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further info on this excellent contract opportunity.
Calling urgently for ETL developers for an exciting REMOTE contract opportunity to join a financial sector client, based in Sweden!
Our client is looking for an ETL developer who has experience within the financial industry and working in multicultural environments.
The selected ETL developer will work closely with Scrum Master, Product Owner, Business Intelligence Architect, Data Analyst as well as business stakeholders.
•Develop common Enterprise Data Warehouse platform based on Informatica PowerCenter and Oracle database
•Design secure and reliable workflows for staging, cleansing and loading with high performance
•Work closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements, processes, and products as input to solution specification s o f a development task
•Work with the Data Governance organization to ensure alignment or additions to the current Business Glossary definitions.
•Populate data marts with quality data for use with BI solutions
•Support data quality routines
•Work with metadata management
•Knowledge and experience from the financial sector
• Good knowledge and experience with databases and data modeling, preferably Oracle(and SQL)
•Good knowledge of data quality and handling quality issues
•Extensive knowledge in Informatica Powercenter
•Knowledge of business intelligence tools (QlikView etc.) is a plus
•Experience with ETL tools and processing
•Experience with data lake concepts
•Experience working with data quality
•Experience designing data warehouse solutions
•Experience with master data management
•Experience with meta data and reference data management
•Good developer skills
•Good documentation skills
•Work both individually and working together
•Structured, analytical and accurate
•Fluent in English, Awareness and handling of cultural differences
•Understand business needs and translate into technical terms and solutions
•Strong will to gain new knowledge
Apply or get in touch ASAP for more details on this fantastic remote contract opportunity!
Are you looking for a new perm opportunity?
Do you hold a Computer Science or similar degree?
Do you consider yourself a Linux expert?
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a Software Developer to join our Multinational Software Manufacturer client, based in Buckinghamshire.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Software Developer with excellent inter-personal skills to join their development team in Milton Keynes, responsible for maintaining their Cloud and Communications Platform-as-a-Service.
Your role as a Software Developer in the team will cover a variety of tasks including programming, system administration, development of back-end services, designing APIs and SDKs for a variety of platforms and languages and maintenance of a resilient distributed system.
Candidates should have a good programming background.
Good bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or a similar subject;
The following are essential:
• Programming languages:
o HTML, HTML5 and CSS
• Experience of:
o Developing Progressive Web Apps and/or React Native Apps
o Browser and client-side web development
o Building secure, distributed systems
• Working knowledge of IP protocols and networking;
• Understanding of memory management and multi-threading
• Bright, motivated, analytical, quick to learn
• Good communication and team working skills
Apply ASAP or get in touch for further details on this exciting opportunity!
Skilled ETL Developer required urgently to join a financial client in Sweden.
This is a 6 months contract onsite.
The selected ETL Developer will be responsible for the following duties:
•Develop a deep familiarity with a variety of data sources including transactional databases, data warehouses, internal tools, and external integrations.
•Develop data programs that extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from the data warehouse, assures that architecture and development follow data warehouse best practices. This individual works with DW architects, data architects, DBAs to ensure enterprise DW solutions are reliable, scalable, flexible and low maintenance.
•Develops reports, dashboards, and tools using SQL, and QlikView, as well as other tools.
•Takes ownership of our data and constantly improve its quality and integrity; proactively identifying issues at every step and coordinating the implementation of required fixes.
•Partners with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and assist in the development of dashboards, visualizations and solutions tailored to their needs.
•Documents existing processes, architectures and code.
•Assists, mentors, and instructs lower-level developers and analysts as needed.
•Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
The successful ETL Developer will have the required demonstrable experience with:
- Informatica DQ (must have): experience in designing and implementing Data quality checks in IDQ.
- development experience using PowerCenter 9/10.
- ETL - Informatica with Oracle,
- Qlik, Axiom (optional)
- Datawarehouse concepts.
Please send your CV or get in touch ASAP for more info regarding this contract opportunity.
Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Architect to join our Defence sector client based in Surrey on a permanent basis.
The Infrastructure Architect will be part of a small highly motivated team that provides the system design, development, integration, implementation and support across multiple projects to our customers.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Infrastructure Architect with specific network and routing knowledge/skills.
The successful Architect will have VMware ESXi expertise and be eligible for DV UK Security clearance, due to the nature of our client’s industry sector.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- VMware technical subject matter expertise –
- ESXi, vCentre, Clustering, High Availability, DRS vRealise, Update Manager, Hardening, Storage Integration, Extensive Trouble Shooting experience.
- System & software support role of IT Windows Server & Windows Exchange 2016 experience WDS, VAMT and SCCM.
- File Server, SQL Server, Remote Desktop Services and Remote Application Services with IIS, Command Line Interface and Power-Shell scripting knowledge
- Active Directory knowledge
- Experience implementing Group Policy Management
- Expertise in Networking Infrastructure –
- TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, RRAS, WAN, RDP, Remote Management, Static Routes, Managed Switches (ideally CISCO trained), Firewalls CCNA or CCNP.
- Windows 10 Administrator & Microsoft Exchange 2016 experience particularly around Availability Groups and Client Access Servers
- Ability to prepare and maintain manuals and handbooks
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal & external stakeholders
- Full understanding of data protection requirements with Veritas Backup Exec or Avamar Job scheduling, policy & disaster recovery
Please send us your CV or get in touch ASAP for further details on this exciting perm opportunity!
Are you looking for a new career opportunity, to start in 2020?
Are you a skilled and enthusiastic engineer with Web development experience?
Are you passionate about Cloud technologies?
Do you have an interest for Digital marketing?
If the answer is yes, then this new opportunity could be just for you!
Endeavour is looking for a keen Software Engineer to join our client from the telecommunications sector, based in Buckinghamshire and work in Web development.
This permanent role would suit a software engineer who would enjoy a mixed role - both supporting our client’s website and digital marketing initiatives.
The successful Web Development Engineer will be working with engineering teams building converged cloud communications applications.
- degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline.
- Up to 2 years’ experience is desirable, although a more recent graduate with an excellent degree will certainly be considered.
- System administration and software development on Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of Web Security
- Virtualisation (AWS EC2, VMWare)
- Database programming (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Web Services/REST APIs & Cloud Based Applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking
- Webpage design
Please send us your CV and get in touch ASAP, for further details about this exciting opportunity to join an established client with Global scope.