Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Java Developer to work for a large, internationally renowned client in the public sector in Luxembourg. The duration of this contract is initially for 6 months with likely extensions. The all-inclusive daily rate for this role is €370 euros.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience as a developer.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and UML design.
- At least 2+ years of work experience in the usage of UML
- Knowledge of software dev lifecycle and methodologies.
- Applied usage of Agile, SCRUM methodologies and PMBPK/Prince2 is considered as an asset
- Good knowledge of J2EE 7/8 JMS JPA Hibernate
- Spring MVC, spring JMS, spring integration
- Tomcat 8
- Oracle 11 DB
- Eclipse, Maven
If you are a pro-active and eager person wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the public sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Network Engineer to work on the network projects and evolution of the test infrastructure for an international financial sector client in La Hulpe, Belgium. This duration of this role is 12 months and the rate is market related.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
Expert knowledge of the following:
- English Speaking
- Cisco Hardware/Software
- F5 Hardware/Software
- Juniper Hardware/Software
- Network Design
- Network Testing
- Network Troubleshooting
- Experience In Testing
- Experience In QA
The scope of work is as follows:
Work on the qualification of network projects and evolution of the test infrastructure.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
This is a marvellous opportunity for a Radar System Expert to work in Sweden on a new project. The role will be split between Stockholm and Gothenburg. Applicants must have a PhD/MSc in Communication Engineering, Signal Processing, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related discipline. This is a contract opportunity initially for 6 months and our client will pay excellent rates to the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support specification of automotive radar system and subsystem requirements, definition of radar waveforms, digital signal processing definition.
- Support definition of radar system and technology development strategies.
- Research on automotive radar architecture and key enabling technologies.
- Find innovative and cost-efficient solutions for current and future automotive radar products.
- Evaluate and review the performance of new ideas/architectures.
- Support the design of new radar system concepts and signal processing algorithms.
- MSc or PhD in Communication Engineering, Signal Processing, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent background with several years of experience.
- Several years of experience in radar systems analysis, modelling, simulation, design, and testing.
- Strong background in wireless communications, radar signal processing, and sensor fusion.
- Deep knowledge about automotive radar technologies, functions, standards, and requirements.
- Strong knowledge of RF systems and subsystems such as oscillator, PLL, antenna, amplifier, filter.
- Mentor the project junior and mid-level engineers, and review their work for quality
- Experience with radar system performance evaluation and optimization, and MATLAB programming
- Very familiar with automotive standards for radar systems.
- Should be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Should be able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in Sweden and undertake international as and when required.
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible in order to be included in the shortlist. Please confirm your availability and rate required in Euros for this Permanent position.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for a SQL Database Specialist with SC clearance for an initial 8 week contract in Brussels. Working language is English.
Essential skills :
Data Analytics -
- Extensive database knowledge
- Experience in developing with SQL queries
- Experience in MS SQL Server Database administration
- Experience with Database Backup-full, differential, Recovery
- In depth Knowledge of ETL and Analytical tools (preferably KNIME Analytics Platform)
- Extensive knowledge of KNIME Analytics Platform is an advantage (currently using system)
- Experience in developing in Java
- Experience with installation and configuration of Power BI Report Server
- Design and develop workflows for extracting data from production databases /legacy systems
- Design and develop business data marts
- Design of business reports and dashboards
- Monitor and maintain the execution of the system
Kindly apply for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a C# Software Developer to join their team. This is a permanent position and the salary is £45,000.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong analytic skills, and logical approach to problem solving.
- Commercial experience developing with C#, T-SQL, MVC and ASP.NET.
- Solid T-SQL skills including experience of creating and amending Stored Procedures working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience of Angular JS
- Experience creating/maintaining web sites on Internet Information Services.
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment and be a highly organized individual with the ability to multi-task and have a high attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of design patterns and Object Orientated Design.
- Strong knowledge of refactoring, including improving the design of existing code.
- An interest in programming best practices.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and be autonomous and proactive in solving problems.
- Clear and concise documentation skills
- Knowledge of relational database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server and related .NET technologies
- Knowledge of Java, Ionic, Intel XDA, Typescript, Bootstrap, IIS 7.0
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience developing RESTful WebAPIs.
- Understands the Agile software development lifecycle and working knowledge of SCRUM.
- Full development life cycle experience.
- Experience in large, complex system implementation projects.
- Knowledge of performing test driven development.
- Experience with CI tools such as TeamCity
- Previous experience working on similar applications would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge and experience of retail (convenience & forecourt) and EPOS.
Please, get in touch for further details on the exciting career opportunity!
An experience Games Developer required for a 3D / VR / AR educational project within a game concept.
You will be responsible for the design (game scenario) of how the target group gets to know our products, how they return to the platform to play games and experience fun.
Thinking, developing and setting up proof-of-concepts around VR, AR.
You will design the gameplay elements and narrative end-to-end. Together with the creative director, level designers, modelers, UX'er and developers you will eventually integrate the finished product experience into the total project.
- In consultation with the Business you will define the narrative (form and style) that will be the driver for the experience.
- As a game designer you determine and design the gameplay mechanics that the user can use.
- Monitor the story with co-creation partners (commercial partners) and devise new scenarios.
- Emphasis on drawing out a scenario, ensuring that people start downloading and continuing to use the game.
- You discuss the forms of interaction with UX (User Experience).
- Work with the Project Lead to make the necessary agreements regarding planning, resources and budget.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine and Blueprints (visual programming environment) is a plus.
- You take into account the specifications of the hardware (Virtual Reality, mobile, web or desktop).
- Provide necessary documentation.
- Passion for games and game development.
- Strategic and logical insight.
- Experience as a game designer or game developer.
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 or Unity (controls, menus, basic elements, folder structure)
- Basic knowledge level design
- Basic VR design and mobile design
- Team player with excellent Dutch and English communications skills.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour has a fantastic long-term contract opportunity for an IT Integration Specialist to join a reputable European client, based in the Netherlands.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Logistic environment, be an excellent team player and be willing to travel for this project.
The successful IT Integration Specialist will be primary responsible for the design and specifications of integration solutions.
Required knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or Logistics Management.
- Design capabilities and documentation of specification.
- Integration solutions within a logistic environment.
- Warehousing and transport management.
- Data mapping, data translation, data transformation, message format conversion.
- Knowledge and experience of different message formats and syntaxes like EDIFACT, flat, etc.
- Knowledge of communication protocols like SOAP, AS2, http / https, FTP / SFTP / FTPS / OFTP.
- Knowledge and experience of integration implementation in Tibco.
- Knowledge and experience of integration with Red Prairie WMS (Dlx Dispatcher or Discrete).
Essential technical skills:
- Experience with design and build of EAI and B2B integrations.
- Experience with making interface specifications (paper mapping).
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with XML, XSD and XSLT.
- Experience of working in a logistics (3PL) environment.
Knowledge of the following would be advantageous:
- EAI, B2B, Interfacing, EDI processing.
- Tibco, XML, XSD, XSLT.
Please apply ASAP for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour has an exciting contract opportunity for an experienced JDEdwards Developer to work with a reputable client based in Belgium, initially for 6 months. This is an English speaking site.
The successful applicant will have proven and extensive experience as JDEdwards developer (Oracle EnterpriseOne).
You will participate in the design, development, integration and testing of new applications or functionality enhancements.
Required knowledge and experience:
- experience with Business Services (BSSV).
- JDE8.12 or JDE9
For further details on this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Excellent long term contract opportunity for a Senior Drupal Developer to join a Corporate project in Luxembourg.
5-10 year Drupal Development experience.
Practical and extensive Website Management and Development experience in International projects.
Project Management and Web-based communication experience with a focus on social media channels.
Please get in touch for further in-depth details on this career-enhancing contract opportunity.
This role is for an experienced SAP HANA specialist. You must be fluent in English and would ideally have working knowledge of French and Dutch. You will be able to demonstrate expert skills with multiple years of hands on experience with:
- SAP HANA ( certified SAP )
- Design specialist SAP HANA
Required Technical experience:
- SAP Sybase migration specialist Oracle to Sybase on SAP, SAP ERP Cloud migration specialist BW APO SOLMAN SAP BWA Enterprise Portal SAP Content Server high skills
- Profound knowledge of SAP NetWeaver basis layer
- Experience with support packages, enhancement packages, installations and upgrades.
- SAP Certified Unicode migrations and OS/DB migrations Linux / Oracle / DB2 database
- GPFS key knowledge.
- Expert in SAP ABAP and Java technology
- Expert in SAP BO Syslink Xandria Monitoring.
- SAP Basis technology consultant with a minimum of 10 years of experience in a multi customer environment.
- Critical in depth knowledge of specific customer setup and workflows
- Key orchestrator
- RFS design / architecture skills
- L4 / L5 support for complex issues and projects
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply quickly to be shortlisted