Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Architect to join our Defence sector client based in Surrey on a permanent basis.
The Infrastructure Architect will be part of a small highly motivated team that provides the system design, development, integration, implementation and support across multiple projects to our customers.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Infrastructure Architect with specific network and routing knowledge/skills.
The successful Architect will have VMware ESXi expertise and be eligible for DV UK Security clearance, due to the nature of our client’s industry sector.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- VMware technical subject matter expertise –
- ESXi, vCentre, Clustering, High Availability, DRS vRealise, Update Manager, Hardening, Storage Integration, Extensive Trouble Shooting experience.
- System & software support role of IT Windows Server & Windows Exchange 2016 experience WDS, VAMT and SCCM.
- File Server, SQL Server, Remote Desktop Services and Remote Application Services with IIS, Command Line Interface and Power-Shell scripting knowledge
- Active Directory knowledge
- Experience implementing Group Policy Management
- Expertise in Networking Infrastructure –
- TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, RRAS, WAN, RDP, Remote Management, Static Routes, Managed Switches (ideally CISCO trained), Firewalls CCNA or CCNP.
- Windows 10 Administrator & Microsoft Exchange 2016 experience particularly around Availability Groups and Client Access Servers
- Ability to prepare and maintain manuals and handbooks
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal & external stakeholders
- Full understanding of data protection requirements with Veritas Backup Exec or Avamar Job scheduling, policy & disaster recovery
Please send us your CV or get in touch ASAP for further details on this exciting perm opportunity!
Are you looking for a new career opportunity, to start in 2020?
Are you a skilled and enthusiastic engineer with Web development experience?
Are you passionate about Cloud technologies?
Do you have an interest for Digital marketing?
If the answer is yes, then this new opportunity could be just for you!
Endeavour is looking for a keen Software Engineer to join our client from the telecommunications sector, based in Buckinghamshire and work in Web development.
This permanent role would suit a software engineer who would enjoy a mixed role - both supporting our client’s website and digital marketing initiatives.
The successful Web Development Engineer will be working with engineering teams building converged cloud communications applications.
- degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline.
- Up to 2 years’ experience is desirable, although a more recent graduate with an excellent degree will certainly be considered.
- System administration and software development on Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of Web Security
- Virtualisation (AWS EC2, VMWare)
- Database programming (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Web Services/REST APIs & Cloud Based Applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking
- Webpage design
Please send us your CV and get in touch ASAP, for further details about this exciting opportunity to join an established client with Global scope.
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a collaborative and dynamic team based in central London.
Our client, a global, award winning client from the Marketing industry is looking for a DevOps engineer with excellent team playing and communications skills to manage the design, implementation and support of the companie’s Cloud computing services including but not limited to Office365, Azure and other 3rd Party cloud service providers.
The successful DevOps Engineer will be responsible for designing and configuring our client’s DevOps platform and operational processes; work closely with Developers to build in-house cloud services; particularly in regards to Build & Release, Release Management and Automation.
As part of your role, you will be required to:
- up-skill and train department staff and provide operational escalation where required.
- contribute to the support of legacy systems as and when required.
- follow Agile methodology for planned work with tasks and time estimates on a 2 weekly cycle.
- deliver work to agreed design and to agreed time frames.
Essential skills / experience:
- Experience of architecting and delivering enterprise projects with Azure
- Experience of build and release processes with Azure DevOps
- In depth understanding of Azure Infrastructure and SaaS services
- Powershell scripting skills
- Experience preparing and delivering written and verbal reports and general communications to audiences of varying levels of seniority and technical ability
Please get in touch and send us your CV ASAP to apply for this exciting perm opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Java Developer to work for a large, internationally renowned client in the public sector in Luxembourg. The duration of this contract is initially for 6 months with likely extensions. The all-inclusive daily rate for this role is €370 euros.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience as a developer.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and UML design.
- At least 2+ years of work experience in the usage of UML
- Knowledge of software dev lifecycle and methodologies.
- Applied usage of Agile, SCRUM methodologies and PMBPK/Prince2 is considered as an asset
- Good knowledge of J2EE 7/8 JMS JPA Hibernate
- Spring MVC, spring JMS, spring integration
- Tomcat 8
- Oracle 11 DB
- Eclipse, Maven
If you are a pro-active and eager person wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the public sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Network Engineer to work on the network projects and evolution of the test infrastructure for an international financial sector client in La Hulpe, Belgium. This duration of this role is 12 months and the rate is market related.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
Expert knowledge of the following:
- English Speaking
- Cisco Hardware/Software
- F5 Hardware/Software
- Juniper Hardware/Software
- Network Design
- Network Testing
- Network Troubleshooting
- Experience In Testing
- Experience In QA
The scope of work is as follows:
Work on the qualification of network projects and evolution of the test infrastructure.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
This is a marvellous opportunity for a Radar System Expert to work in Sweden on a new project. The role will be split between Stockholm and Gothenburg. Applicants must have a PhD/MSc in Communication Engineering, Signal Processing, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related discipline. This is a contract opportunity initially for 6 months and our client will pay excellent rates to the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support specification of automotive radar system and subsystem requirements, definition of radar waveforms, digital signal processing definition.
- Support definition of radar system and technology development strategies.
- Research on automotive radar architecture and key enabling technologies.
- Find innovative and cost-efficient solutions for current and future automotive radar products.
- Evaluate and review the performance of new ideas/architectures.
- Support the design of new radar system concepts and signal processing algorithms.
- MSc or PhD in Communication Engineering, Signal Processing, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent background with several years of experience.
- Several years of experience in radar systems analysis, modelling, simulation, design, and testing.
- Strong background in wireless communications, radar signal processing, and sensor fusion.
- Deep knowledge about automotive radar technologies, functions, standards, and requirements.
- Strong knowledge of RF systems and subsystems such as oscillator, PLL, antenna, amplifier, filter.
- Mentor the project junior and mid-level engineers, and review their work for quality
- Experience with radar system performance evaluation and optimization, and MATLAB programming
- Very familiar with automotive standards for radar systems.
- Should be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Should be able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in Sweden and undertake international as and when required.
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible in order to be included in the shortlist. Please confirm your availability and rate required in Euros for this Permanent position.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for a SQL Database Specialist with SC clearance for an initial 8 week contract in Brussels. Working language is English.
Essential skills :
Data Analytics -
- Extensive database knowledge
- Experience in developing with SQL queries
- Experience in MS SQL Server Database administration
- Experience with Database Backup-full, differential, Recovery
- In depth Knowledge of ETL and Analytical tools (preferably KNIME Analytics Platform)
- Extensive knowledge of KNIME Analytics Platform is an advantage (currently using system)
- Experience in developing in Java
- Experience with installation and configuration of Power BI Report Server
- Design and develop workflows for extracting data from production databases /legacy systems
- Design and develop business data marts
- Design of business reports and dashboards
- Monitor and maintain the execution of the system
Kindly apply for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a C# Software Developer to join their team. This is a permanent position and the salary is £45,000.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong analytic skills, and logical approach to problem solving.
- Commercial experience developing with C#, T-SQL, MVC and ASP.NET.
- Solid T-SQL skills including experience of creating and amending Stored Procedures working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience of Angular JS
- Experience creating/maintaining web sites on Internet Information Services.
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment and be a highly organized individual with the ability to multi-task and have a high attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of design patterns and Object Orientated Design.
- Strong knowledge of refactoring, including improving the design of existing code.
- An interest in programming best practices.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and be autonomous and proactive in solving problems.
- Clear and concise documentation skills
- Knowledge of relational database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server and related .NET technologies
- Knowledge of Java, Ionic, Intel XDA, Typescript, Bootstrap, IIS 7.0
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience developing RESTful WebAPIs.
- Understands the Agile software development lifecycle and working knowledge of SCRUM.
- Full development life cycle experience.
- Experience in large, complex system implementation projects.
- Knowledge of performing test driven development.
- Experience with CI tools such as TeamCity
- Previous experience working on similar applications would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge and experience of retail (convenience & forecourt) and EPOS.
Please, get in touch for further details on the exciting career opportunity!
An experience Games Developer required for a 3D / VR / AR educational project within a game concept.
You will be responsible for the design (game scenario) of how the target group gets to know our products, how they return to the platform to play games and experience fun.
Thinking, developing and setting up proof-of-concepts around VR, AR.
You will design the gameplay elements and narrative end-to-end. Together with the creative director, level designers, modelers, UX'er and developers you will eventually integrate the finished product experience into the total project.
- In consultation with the Business you will define the narrative (form and style) that will be the driver for the experience.
- As a game designer you determine and design the gameplay mechanics that the user can use.
- Monitor the story with co-creation partners (commercial partners) and devise new scenarios.
- Emphasis on drawing out a scenario, ensuring that people start downloading and continuing to use the game.
- You discuss the forms of interaction with UX (User Experience).
- Work with the Project Lead to make the necessary agreements regarding planning, resources and budget.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine and Blueprints (visual programming environment) is a plus.
- You take into account the specifications of the hardware (Virtual Reality, mobile, web or desktop).
- Provide necessary documentation.
- Passion for games and game development.
- Strategic and logical insight.
- Experience as a game designer or game developer.
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 or Unity (controls, menus, basic elements, folder structure)
- Basic knowledge level design
- Basic VR design and mobile design
- Team player with excellent Dutch and English communications skills.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour has a fantastic long-term contract opportunity for an IT Integration Specialist to join a reputable European client, based in the Netherlands.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Logistic environment, be an excellent team player and be willing to travel for this project.
The successful IT Integration Specialist will be primary responsible for the design and specifications of integration solutions.
Required knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or Logistics Management.
- Design capabilities and documentation of specification.
- Integration solutions within a logistic environment.
- Warehousing and transport management.
- Data mapping, data translation, data transformation, message format conversion.
- Knowledge and experience of different message formats and syntaxes like EDIFACT, flat, etc.
- Knowledge of communication protocols like SOAP, AS2, http / https, FTP / SFTP / FTPS / OFTP.
- Knowledge and experience of integration implementation in Tibco.
- Knowledge and experience of integration with Red Prairie WMS (Dlx Dispatcher or Discrete).
Essential technical skills:
- Experience with design and build of EAI and B2B integrations.
- Experience with making interface specifications (paper mapping).
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with XML, XSD and XSLT.
- Experience of working in a logistics (3PL) environment.
Knowledge of the following would be advantageous:
- EAI, B2B, Interfacing, EDI processing.
- Tibco, XML, XSD, XSLT.
Please apply ASAP for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!