Exciting long-term contract opportunity for a Salesforce Application Security Expert to work with a reputable global client.
The role is fully REMOTE!
The selected Salesforce Application Security Expert will work in one of three centers of excellence (CoE), consisting of several teams that together build the front office application. You will help orchestrate security in the CoEs and provide them with guidelines on the security requirements that we have from and ensure they adhere to them. To this end, you will work with the different development teams (squads) in the COEs and for instance support them with secure design patterns, help them understand the impact of design decisions and ensure a standard security approach over the teams.
You are capable of managing meetings with all kinds of stakeholders (business, marketing). You will work closely with other CoEs in the organisation, as well as with our Operating Companies to orchestrate security in the solution that we deliver.
- Perform threat modelling on the business processes being modeled
- Ensuring security by design in the architectural design patterns
- Evaluate the performance of development teams in relation to Security by Design
- Working with internal and external stakeholders on all levels to map security requirements and support integrating them in the designs and products
- Ensure the setup and implementation of a secure ecosystem with the Salesforce front office as your main responsibility
- Setup a Security Operations Center together with your Security Colleagues of the other CoEs for the front office and make sure that the correct Operating Model is implemented
Skills and experience required:
- master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Information technology or equivalent qualification
- thorough knowledge of salesforce, software development in salesforce and integrating with salesforce
- knowledge of security patterns for web technology
- understanding of modern full stack solutions, RESTful APIs and data modeling
- understanding of automated software delivery (CI/CD)
- vendor/stakeholder management
- requirements analysis
- 5-7 years of experience a as security specialist
- 5-7 years of experience in a global corporate environment
- information security and data privacy
- experience with salesforce is a must
- experience in complex stakeholder management
- demonstrated ability to think strategically about security, business, product, and technical challenges
Please send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further details on this exciting remote contract opportunity!