About the role
- Duration: 6 months
- 40 hours a week
- Rate: €65-75 per hour based on experience
- Location: The Hague
You will be working within our clients Customer & Commerce business unit. At the moment, preparations are being made to have the first feature teams start working according to the LeSS (Large Scale Scrum) methodology. Collaboration, ownership and learning are central in these multidisciplinary teams. Together you will build a new organization, in a dynamic and learning environment.
You will be part of a DevOps team with experienced frontend developers with whom you will establish web components / frontend libraries and maintenance for all portals. You must be able to integrate web components with APIs and services and have also supported a test drive method with a CI / CD pipeline.
- 10+ years’ experience in the field of software engineering, and 5+ years in the field of front-end development
- Experience with the development of web components / frontend libraries in a corporate environment
- Experience with Continuous Integration and know how to optimize the frontend development for this
- Experience with unit testing, performance, cross browser compatibility, version management and clean code
- Experience with mobile development or Java EE;
- Dutch and English
If you can see yourself working in a trendsetting area of Central London with fashionable clubs, bars and an eclectic dining scene then please read on:
- Full Training & Certifications
- 25 Days’ Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Remote Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- Access to the e-learning platform
- Become Umbraco and Sitecore Certified
- Become a Full Stack Developer
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the web team in providing web solutions that meet our clients’ needs and help shape the clients’ digital offering. Your creativity and technical excellence will manifest itself in a wide range of products and services which will help the client to distinguish itself from their competitors and offer the clients a truly engaging and superior interactive experience.
You will be expected:
- To produce well documented code
- To produce comprehensive and accurate estimates for work
- To take ownership of a task/project
- To Test work thoroughly against specifications and test plans to avoid errors and re-work
- To work with creative, production and account teams to help deliver large campaigns
- To be creative, inspirational and proactive
- To have a keen eye for front end design and animation
- HTML5 canvas
- C#/ASP.NET/MVC Razor
- Umbraco, Sitecore
- Jira, Unit testing skills
If you wish to be considered or you want to know more about the role then please contact us as soon as possible. These opportunities do not present themselves often.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new contract opportunity for a Web Developer to join a global security client in The Hague, Netherlands. This contract is until the end of 2018 and the rate for this role is €58 euros per hour.
- The work will be principally as a team member with specific responsibility for implementation of fixes and features.
- Implementation of Engineering Change Proposal as submitted by the user community in the application front-end.
- Manage the bug reports and other work items for the database structure (Postgres) and other parts of the tool using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Support bug fixing and stability improvements of a Web Application.
- The list of activities will not be limited to the above-mentioned items and may expand as requirements emerge and qualification of the candidate allows.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be currently NATO cleared or SC cleared
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in Web HTML5 application development (single page application – AngularJS (V1.x))
- In depth knowledge about AngularJS
- Knowledge of backend based preferably on .Net / C# WebAPI
- SQL Database knowledge (Postgres would be a plus)
- Experience with Elastic search and/or related frontends
- Proven experience with Web Services and Web applications
- Proven ability to integrate and work in a multinational team.
- Fluent business English.
If you are pro-active and NATO/ SC cleared wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a BAM UI developer to work for an international technology giant in Brussels, Belgium. This duration of this role is 10 months and the daily all-inclusive rate is €480 euros.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- NodeJS, Npm, ExpressJS
- ReactJS or similar frameworks such as VueJS or AngularJS
- ES 5/6/7/8/Next
- Gulp, Webpack
- Knowledge on Xml, Json
- Knowledge on Swagger API, REST API
- Knowledge on GraphQL
- Versioning Git
Preferred Skills and Knowledge and Candidate Profile
- Power Builder dashboard development
- Testing tools : Nightwatch/Jest/Enzyme/Mocha…
- D3/C3 or Highchart
- Good usage of UI/X
- Some knowledge on Sketch/Photoshop
- Good understanding of µService design
- Basic knowledge of Unix
- Good level of English (speaking and writing)
- Team player
- Experience to work with scrum methodology
- Good communication skills
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced .Net/ERP Developer to join a multinational client for a long-term contract.
Our client is based in Stockholm, however this position is mainly remote: 90 % off-site, 10 % on-site.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following tasks:
- Further developing of applications using .net Core 1.1, C#, EntityFramework Core, css3 and Bootstrap, based on technical requirements;
- Documenting the technical requirements and updating/completing a MIS basic business documentation, including use cases, stakeholder analysis, requirement catalogue, business processes
- Other similar tasks related to the work to be carried out.
Required skills and experience:
- University degree with minimum 6 years experience in IT
- Excellent knowledge/experience (min. 6 years) of framework .Net 4.0, C#, Visual studio, EntityFramework Core, using Model-View-ViewModel pattern (MVVM),
- Knowledge and experience with systems of reporting and business intelligence (Microsoft Reporting Service, T-SQL, MS SQL server),
- Excellent knowledge/experience with CSS3 and HTML5
- Excellent knowledge/experience with Silverlight and Bootstrap
- Knowledge and experience developing Web Services using (WCF)
- Knowledge and experience developing RESTfull web API webservice
- Good knowledge of Prince2
- Very good communication skills in English; oral and written
- Proven experience in designing databases
Please get in touch ASAP for further details on this not-to-be-missed contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Web Developer to work for a famous household name, with an excellent salary and benefit package in London.
As a successful applicant, you will be responsible for development and maintenance of internal web based applications and SQL reporting.
This is a Business facing role with the primary responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain business applications for WWS clients
- Applications requirements definition using structured methodologies (RUP, UML, Use cases, process dynamics
- Application evaluation and product selection
- Integrate web applications with a range of leading third party software Development of GISP compliant applications
- Provide third Line Support, including troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Design and develop SSRS reports to fulfil business intelligence requirements
Technical expertise in all of the following areas:
- Design Pattern
- .Net Framework
- Microsoft MVC 4 / MVC 5
- Microsoft Web form application
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- SSRS Reporting
- Bootstrap framework
- TDD / BDD
- Unit testing
- Mock framework
- Experience of working with a recognised iterative development control methodology (scrum, Agile, SDLC)
- Requirements gathering, definition and documentation for a completed business application
- Database development and configuration experience (SQLServer, MySQL)
- Experience of building integration interfaces between developed applications and Enterprise Systems (Finance, CRM, Procurement)
- Content Management, collaboration and workflow experience
- Game production management tools (asset management, project management, video, art and sound asset management)
- Performance Tuning
- Experience with Jira or other ticketing systems
- Experience with SOLID principle and using design pattern to solve development problems
Please apply for further details on this excellent permanent career opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an Intranet Developer to join a large European Organisation based in Munich, Germany.
This is an initial 6 month contract with strong possibility of long term extension.
- Technical Verification of changes to be implemented in the middle Tier infrastructure.
- Installation and Integration, UAT and Operational Systems Acceptance test systems.
- Insure First level support for incidents on the middle tier applications.
- Coordinate operation to be performed for the software to be deployed.
- Liaison with user's representative for the validation of the software loaded
- IBM WebSphere Application Server/Portal and Web Content Management 8.5
- JBOSS, Apache web server
- Complete fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- A working knowledge of German and/or French would be considered an advantage.
- Atlasian Confluence Wiki, Google Search Appliance, Cogix Views Flash 8.11,
- Atomic Design
- Twitter Bootstrap
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
URGENT REQUIREMENT for skilled .Net Developers to work as part of a team building responsive websites and to be the first point of contact for web solutions. Two contractors required to start as soon as possible for our client prominent in the travel and tourism industry. Duration 12 Weeks with possibility of renewals. Rate £390-£410 per day.
Our client is looking for candidates with good problem solving skills as well as the technical capabilities required of the role. So if you have a practical approach, enjoy a challenge and you are available immediately we would like to hear from you today.
CLOSING DATE 7TH OCTOBER 11:00AM - INITIAL INTERVIEWING MONDAY
Essential Candidate Skills:
- Web APIs
- REST APIs
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Angular JS
- Google Map APIs
- EpiServer or other CMS Experience
- Agile and Waterfall
- SAP Integration
- EpiServer Commerce – EpiServer Find
- ImageVault – Or Other Digital Asset Management Tools
- SOAP & REST Web Services
If you believe this is you, then please apply for the position as soon as possible.
We are currently recruiting for a Web Developer with strong front-end development skills to join a dynamic Solution Delivery team. Excellent career prospects. Solution Delivery are a key part of the IT team providing innovate technical solutions to the internal team in the pharmaceutical sector.
Our client is looking for a software developer to join the team with experience in the following technologies:
Middle Tier developments skills based on JSON based AJAX calls using NodeJS micro-services running behind Apache web servers.
Back End development skills in Oracle database are an added advantage.
Experience in source control (GIT), build tools, continuous integration tools are highly desired.
Experience in web application security is highly desired.
Experience in performance optimisation and tuning is highly desired.
Experience of Google Analytics, A/B testing and UX are highly desired.
Mobile applications are developed on a similar technology stack and are developed and maintained by the same team of developers.
The successful applicant will join a team of existing developers including more junior and more senior developers. The Solution Delivery team work on a number of projects at any time splitting the team into individual project teams for the duration of projects which run anywhere from 2 weeks to several months.
We are looking for a candidate with 4-7 years’ experience looking for their next challenge.
Please apply if you are highly motivated, creative, problem solver interested in web technologies, looking for an exciting new challenge.
Endeavour Recruitment are seeking a Front End Web Developer for a new contract role based in East Grinstead. The successful candidate will be the link between design and implementation, therefore you must have excellent HTML/CSS skills. Rate £300.00 per day.
The successful candidate will be building and maintaining the responsive website to serve our clients’ extensive customer base. It is essential to have good web development skills with an aptitude for design. Knowledge of best performance practice and implications necessary, as is the ability to communicate technically and non-technically with end users.
Skills and Qualifications:
- HTML5 / CSS3 / SASS / Photoshop / Less.js
- Web API’s
- REST API’s
- Proven ability in UX knowledge
- Bootstrap/Responsive Design
- Git Versioning/Git-Flow Experience
The following skillset is not essential but would be extremely advantageous:
- Visual Studio or other IDE
- Agile Project Delivery
- Episerver or other CMS platform
Applications are invited from talented individuals who have the motivation to combine design with programming. Is this you? Please send your application across to be shortlisted.