Calling for experienced PHP Developers!
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding, established travel
business. As the company scales up, our client is looking for talented senior software engineers
to join their team.
This position will be remote (but you can work from Manchester office if convenient)
Our client is looking for an experienced PHP developer who has managed applications
running in AWS.
The successful PHP developer will be working remotely as part of an in-house Dev team, reporting to the Lead Developer;
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop and enhance bespoke PHP applications, web services and APIs.
• Implement web service integrations with third parties.
• Contribute to the Technology Architecture.
• Utilise the AWS platform to supercharge the eCommerce platform
• Ensure the AWS infrastructure enables the applications to scale
• Ensure your code is secure and efficient and that it will meet capacity demands.
• Follow Development best practices to design, plan, develop and ship good code (agile process is centered around sprint planning, fortnightly sprints, retrospectives)
• Contribute ideas to progress and increase the success of the business.
• Take responsibility for delivering your projects in a timely manner.
• Enjoy communicating plans and progress clearly via Teams and Jira
• Strong knowledge and experience working with modern object-oriented PHP using
MVC frameworks such as Symfony or Yii.
• Designed, implemented and supported production applications on AWS
infrastructure. Great if you have your AWS Certified Solutions Architect cert.
• Strong database design skills (MySQL) and the ability to perform optimisation and
• Experience using Git as a version control system in a team context.
• Familiarity with modern frontend technologies like HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React.js
• Knowledge of some or all tools and methods such as Composer, Redis, Elasticache,
Continuous Integration, TDD, Atlassian Suite.
• The ability to contribute high quality code and contribute to peer reviews offering
constructive feedback on code style, naming and design.
• Strong teamwork and communication skills with technical and non-technical staff.
• Strong knowledge of web performance optimisation and caching.
• Great problem solving and organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
• Experience writing clear specifications from gathered requirements and breaking
down projects into simple tasks that can be delegated to keep all business priorities
Get in touch or apply and send your CV ASAP for this not-to-be missed opportunity!
Front-end Developer with solid React skills required ASAP!
This contract opportunity based in Luxembourg will require the Front-end/React developer to develop scalable and efficient front-end solutions and applications, as well as collaborate with the back-end team to achieve a well-rounded software architecture suitable for production use.
The selected Front-end/React developer will be joining the IT team in Luxembourg and have a solid knowledge of development concepts; Azure Cloud architecture is a plus.
Required technical skills and experience:
● 3+ Years of HTML5 / CSS3 experience;
● Excellent knowledge in developing with React Framework V16+;
● Good knowledge of state management tool (like Redux, Redux Toolkit, MobX, ...);
● Experience with implementing responsive web applications;
● Experience consuming / interacting with REST APIs;
● Passionate about good design & user experience;
● Knowledge of software architectures principles, design patterns and best practices;
● Experience in using version control systems (git);
● Experience with continuous delivery and automated testing (Azure DevOps);
● Experience working in an Agile environment with frequent release cycles;
● Experience working within cloud-based environment;
● Strong written/oral communication skills;
● English (and French). »
Please apply if this sounds like you or get in touch for further details!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Web Developer to work for a renowned publishing client on a remote, permanent basis. You will be part of the Ad Product team, working closely with the wider product and engineering teams, building, and maintaining the systems which deliver advertising and other commercial components across a range of digital products.
We are looking for someone with solid experience and understanding of web development (Frontend UX and deeper application development) and ad tech. The tech stack includes:
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Grunt, SASS, Babel, Pug, NPM
- Mocha, Karma, Chai, Sinon, Nightwatch, Jest
- Drone CI, Docker
- AWS platform (S3, Lambda, ECS, Fargate, CloudFormation…)
- Google Ad Manager (formerly Doubleclick for Publishers, DfP)
- Wider Google platform (Tag Manager, Analytics, Data Studio, BigQuery…)
- Escenic Java-based CMS
Other things we’d like to see
- Unit and integration testing experience (TDD and BDD even better)
- Web application performance monitoring and optimisation
- A good understanding of ad serving concepts and ecosystem
- Use of Ad Manager/DfP – via the publisher console and API’s, template and wrapper code
- Integration of 3rd party components and services
- Capture and use of data to inform product development (Web Analytics, Real User Monitoring, A/B and Multivariate testing, Ad Manager reporting tools, etc)
- Exposure to near real-time; creation of reporting and data visualisation tools
- An experience with other programming languages (e.g. Java, C++, Python)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Company cycle / car / computer purchase scheme
We are seeking a Front End Developer to join our client for a 6-month contract based in Vienna, Austria. You will be responsible for the technical implementation of Front End web applications, implement tests, support UX designers, and implement Back End services. Rate €60EUR per hour.
To be successful in this Front End Developer role we are seeking someone with the following skills -
- Responsive Design
- API Development
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this Front End Developer contract role.
Excellent contract opportunity for a WebMaster / Architect to work for a renowned pharmaceutical client in Beerse, Belgium.
This is an English speaking role and part remote work is possible.
The duration of this role is initially for 5 months with possibility of extensions and the all-inclusive daily rate is €700 euros.
What will you be doing?:
- Enable agency provided designs in the clients cloud CMS
- Align with business team and enable their content briefings in JMC
- Configure and webmaster complex content mini-sites
- Able to review business requirements, identify issues and generate possible solutions to complex problems whilst establishing good standard operating procedures and webmaster guidelines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and influence business stakeholders across our organization both internal and external
- Minimum of 3-5 years of contemporary webmaster experience
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Strong operational execution
- HTML, CSS, JS and general web technology knowledge
- Ability to work in suite of different web CMS systems
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work efficiently in virtual teams
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a WebMaster/Architect, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a Web Developer to join their growing, dynamic team. This role is a permanent position.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Deliver high quality functional software within agreed timescales.
- Collaborate with a team to prepare designs, estimates and functional specifications.
- Maintain quality through code and document reviews.
- Participate in Agile based meetings to ensure iterations are well defined, planned and delivered.
- Investigate software/system faults and devise solutions to these problems.
- Review team & iteration performance to identify improvements to future deliveries.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and develop changes.
- Maintain accurate documentation.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience implementing exceptional User Experience whilst providing input on design of User Interfaces.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web APIs, JSON and XML
- Must have good experience working with C# using SOLID principles or a good understanding of how to apply them.
- Writing unit tests in Jasmine, Karma, Specflow, Selenium and xUnit.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with Linux environment, AWS, Serverless (AWS Lambda) and Docker.
- SQL and DBMS
- SASS / LESS
- Knowledge on Accessibility (WCAG)
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity as a Web Developer!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Senior .Net and Angular Developer to work for a large transportation client in Brussels, Belgium. The selected .Net and Angular Developer is expected to have at least 5 years of experience as a .Net Developer. Our client has requested that the .Net and Angular Developer chosen for this role is fluent in Dutch or French with a good understanding of the other and English.
The duration of this role is initially until the end of 2019 with possibility of extensions and the all-inclusive daily rate is €435 euros.
What is expected of the .Net and Angular Developer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- Our client is looking for a Senior .NET software engineer for project development (TrackPro, MOTIF) and corrective and scalable application maintenance.
- As a senior NET & Angular, you have the opportunity to collaborate on projects that are full of technical and functional challenges: planning and optimizing the maintenance of track and equipment infrastructure.
- This project is both back-end and front-end oriented. Equal attention will therefore be paid to the technical skills required for both back-end and front-end.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be able to speak fluent Dutch or French with an understanding of the other and English.
- You have a very broad technical background;
- You are ready to pass on your knowledge, ready to find a good technical solution for all types of problems, ready to promote the general quality of the code. You must be able to coach junior developers.
- At least 5 years of experience working with .NET, C#, ASP.NET WebApi, Entity Framework, code first, migrations, Windows services and batch consoles.
- 5 years of experience with IoC & DI concept, unit testing, Source control (TFS / Git) and Fiddler.
- 5 years of experience with Visual Studio 2015/2017, Visual Studio Code, NuGet, PostGre, SqlServer and Oracle.
- 5 years’ experience with NUnit and MS Test
- 3 years’ experience with WebPack, NPM, BootStrap, PrimeNG and TeamCity (continuous integration)
- Experience working in an Agile/ Scrum environment
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a .Net Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
About the role
- Duration: 6 months
- 40 hours a week
- Rate: €65-75 per hour based on experience
- Location: The Hague
You will be working within our clients Customer & Commerce business unit. At the moment, preparations are being made to have the first feature teams start working according to the LeSS (Large Scale Scrum) methodology. Collaboration, ownership and learning are central in these multidisciplinary teams. Together you will build a new organization, in a dynamic and learning environment.
You will be part of a DevOps team with experienced frontend developers with whom you will establish web components / frontend libraries and maintenance for all portals. You must be able to integrate web components with APIs and services and have also supported a test drive method with a CI / CD pipeline.
- 10+ years’ experience in the field of software engineering, and 5+ years in the field of front-end development
- Experience with the development of web components / frontend libraries in a corporate environment
- Experience with Continuous Integration and know how to optimize the frontend development for this
- Experience with unit testing, performance, cross browser compatibility, version management and clean code
- Experience with mobile development or Java EE;
- Dutch and English
If you can see yourself working in a trendsetting area of Central London with fashionable clubs, bars and an eclectic dining scene then please read on:
- Full Training & Certifications
- 25 Days’ Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Remote Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- Access to the e-learning platform
- Become Umbraco and Sitecore Certified
- Become a Full Stack Developer
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the web team in providing web solutions that meet our clients’ needs and help shape the clients’ digital offering. Your creativity and technical excellence will manifest itself in a wide range of products and services which will help the client to distinguish itself from their competitors and offer the clients a truly engaging and superior interactive experience.
You will be expected:
- To produce well documented code
- To produce comprehensive and accurate estimates for work
- To take ownership of a task/project
- To Test work thoroughly against specifications and test plans to avoid errors and re-work
- To work with creative, production and account teams to help deliver large campaigns
- To be creative, inspirational and proactive
- To have a keen eye for front end design and animation
- HTML5 canvas
- C#/ASP.NET/MVC Razor
- Umbraco, Sitecore
- Jira, Unit testing skills
If you wish to be considered or you want to know more about the role then please contact us as soon as possible. These opportunities do not present themselves often.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new contract opportunity for a Web Developer to join a global security client in The Hague, Netherlands. This contract is until the end of 2018 and the rate for this role is €58 euros per hour.
- The work will be principally as a team member with specific responsibility for implementation of fixes and features.
- Implementation of Engineering Change Proposal as submitted by the user community in the application front-end.
- Manage the bug reports and other work items for the database structure (Postgres) and other parts of the tool using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Support bug fixing and stability improvements of a Web Application.
- The list of activities will not be limited to the above-mentioned items and may expand as requirements emerge and qualification of the candidate allows.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be currently NATO cleared or SC cleared
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in Web HTML5 application development (single page application – AngularJS (V1.x))
- In depth knowledge about AngularJS
- Knowledge of backend based preferably on .Net / C# WebAPI
- SQL Database knowledge (Postgres would be a plus)
- Experience with Elastic search and/or related frontends
- Proven experience with Web Services and Web applications
- Proven ability to integrate and work in a multinational team.
- Fluent business English.
If you are pro-active and NATO/ SC cleared wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.