Excellent contract opportunity for a WebMaster / Architect to work for a renowned pharmaceutical client in Beerse, Belgium.
This is an English speaking role and part remote work is possible.
The duration of this role is initially for 5 months with possibility of extensions and the all-inclusive daily rate is €700 euros.
What will you be doing?:
- Enable agency provided designs in the clients cloud CMS
- Align with business team and enable their content briefings in JMC
- Configure and webmaster complex content mini-sites
- Able to review business requirements, identify issues and generate possible solutions to complex problems whilst establishing good standard operating procedures and webmaster guidelines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and influence business stakeholders across our organization both internal and external
- Minimum of 3-5 years of contemporary webmaster experience
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Strong operational execution
- HTML, CSS, JS and general web technology knowledge
- Ability to work in suite of different web CMS systems
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work efficiently in virtual teams
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a WebMaster/Architect, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a Web Developer to join their growing, dynamic team. This role is a permanent position.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Deliver high quality functional software within agreed timescales.
- Collaborate with a team to prepare designs, estimates and functional specifications.
- Maintain quality through code and document reviews.
- Participate in Agile based meetings to ensure iterations are well defined, planned and delivered.
- Investigate software/system faults and devise solutions to these problems.
- Review team & iteration performance to identify improvements to future deliveries.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and develop changes.
- Maintain accurate documentation.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience implementing exceptional User Experience whilst providing input on design of User Interfaces.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web APIs, JSON and XML
- Must have good experience working with C# using SOLID principles or a good understanding of how to apply them.
- Writing unit tests in Jasmine, Karma, Specflow, Selenium and xUnit.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with Linux environment, AWS, Serverless (AWS Lambda) and Docker.
- SQL and DBMS
- SASS / LESS
- Knowledge on Accessibility (WCAG)
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity as a Web Developer!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Senior .Net and Angular Developer to work for a large transportation client in Brussels, Belgium. The selected .Net and Angular Developer is expected to have at least 5 years of experience as a .Net Developer. Our client has requested that the .Net and Angular Developer chosen for this role is fluent in Dutch or French with a good understanding of the other and English.
The duration of this role is initially until the end of 2019 with possibility of extensions and the all-inclusive daily rate is €435 euros.
What is expected of the .Net and Angular Developer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- Our client is looking for a Senior .NET software engineer for project development (TrackPro, MOTIF) and corrective and scalable application maintenance.
- As a senior NET & Angular, you have the opportunity to collaborate on projects that are full of technical and functional challenges: planning and optimizing the maintenance of track and equipment infrastructure.
- This project is both back-end and front-end oriented. Equal attention will therefore be paid to the technical skills required for both back-end and front-end.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be able to speak fluent Dutch or French with an understanding of the other and English.
- You have a very broad technical background;
- You are ready to pass on your knowledge, ready to find a good technical solution for all types of problems, ready to promote the general quality of the code. You must be able to coach junior developers.
- At least 5 years of experience working with .NET, C#, ASP.NET WebApi, Entity Framework, code first, migrations, Windows services and batch consoles.
- 5 years of experience with IoC & DI concept, unit testing, Source control (TFS / Git) and Fiddler.
- 5 years of experience with Visual Studio 2015/2017, Visual Studio Code, NuGet, PostGre, SqlServer and Oracle.
- 5 years’ experience with NUnit and MS Test
- 3 years’ experience with WebPack, NPM, BootStrap, PrimeNG and TeamCity (continuous integration)
- Experience working in an Agile/ Scrum environment
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a .Net Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
About the role
- Duration: 6 months
- 40 hours a week
- Rate: €65-75 per hour based on experience
- Location: The Hague
You will be working within our clients Customer & Commerce business unit. At the moment, preparations are being made to have the first feature teams start working according to the LeSS (Large Scale Scrum) methodology. Collaboration, ownership and learning are central in these multidisciplinary teams. Together you will build a new organization, in a dynamic and learning environment.
You will be part of a DevOps team with experienced frontend developers with whom you will establish web components / frontend libraries and maintenance for all portals. You must be able to integrate web components with APIs and services and have also supported a test drive method with a CI / CD pipeline.
- 10+ years’ experience in the field of software engineering, and 5+ years in the field of front-end development
- Experience with the development of web components / frontend libraries in a corporate environment
- Experience with Continuous Integration and know how to optimize the frontend development for this
- Experience with unit testing, performance, cross browser compatibility, version management and clean code
- Experience with mobile development or Java EE;
- Dutch and English
If you can see yourself working in a trendsetting area of Central London with fashionable clubs, bars and an eclectic dining scene then please read on:
- Full Training & Certifications
- 25 Days’ Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Remote Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- Access to the e-learning platform
- Become Umbraco and Sitecore Certified
- Become a Full Stack Developer
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the web team in providing web solutions that meet our clients’ needs and help shape the clients’ digital offering. Your creativity and technical excellence will manifest itself in a wide range of products and services which will help the client to distinguish itself from their competitors and offer the clients a truly engaging and superior interactive experience.
You will be expected:
- To produce well documented code
- To produce comprehensive and accurate estimates for work
- To take ownership of a task/project
- To Test work thoroughly against specifications and test plans to avoid errors and re-work
- To work with creative, production and account teams to help deliver large campaigns
- To be creative, inspirational and proactive
- To have a keen eye for front end design and animation
- HTML5 canvas
- C#/ASP.NET/MVC Razor
- Umbraco, Sitecore
- Jira, Unit testing skills
If you wish to be considered or you want to know more about the role then please contact us as soon as possible. These opportunities do not present themselves often.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new contract opportunity for a Web Developer to join a global security client in The Hague, Netherlands. This contract is until the end of 2018 and the rate for this role is €58 euros per hour.
- The work will be principally as a team member with specific responsibility for implementation of fixes and features.
- Implementation of Engineering Change Proposal as submitted by the user community in the application front-end.
- Manage the bug reports and other work items for the database structure (Postgres) and other parts of the tool using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Support bug fixing and stability improvements of a Web Application.
- The list of activities will not be limited to the above-mentioned items and may expand as requirements emerge and qualification of the candidate allows.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be currently NATO cleared or SC cleared
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in Web HTML5 application development (single page application – AngularJS (V1.x))
- In depth knowledge about AngularJS
- Knowledge of backend based preferably on .Net / C# WebAPI
- SQL Database knowledge (Postgres would be a plus)
- Experience with Elastic search and/or related frontends
- Proven experience with Web Services and Web applications
- Proven ability to integrate and work in a multinational team.
- Fluent business English.
If you are pro-active and NATO/ SC cleared wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a BAM UI developer to work for an international technology giant in Brussels, Belgium. This duration of this role is 10 months and the daily all-inclusive rate is €480 euros.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- NodeJS, Npm, ExpressJS
- ReactJS or similar frameworks such as VueJS or AngularJS
- ES 5/6/7/8/Next
- Gulp, Webpack
- Knowledge on Xml, Json
- Knowledge on Swagger API, REST API
- Knowledge on GraphQL
- Versioning Git
Preferred Skills and Knowledge and Candidate Profile
- Power Builder dashboard development
- Testing tools : Nightwatch/Jest/Enzyme/Mocha…
- D3/C3 or Highchart
- Good usage of UI/X
- Some knowledge on Sketch/Photoshop
- Good understanding of µService design
- Basic knowledge of Unix
- Good level of English (speaking and writing)
- Team player
- Experience to work with scrum methodology
- Good communication skills
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced .Net/ERP Developer to join a multinational client for a long-term contract.
Our client is based in Stockholm, however this position is mainly remote: 90 % off-site, 10 % on-site.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following tasks:
- Further developing of applications using .net Core 1.1, C#, EntityFramework Core, css3 and Bootstrap, based on technical requirements;
- Documenting the technical requirements and updating/completing a MIS basic business documentation, including use cases, stakeholder analysis, requirement catalogue, business processes
- Other similar tasks related to the work to be carried out.
Required skills and experience:
- University degree with minimum 6 years experience in IT
- Excellent knowledge/experience (min. 6 years) of framework .Net 4.0, C#, Visual studio, EntityFramework Core, using Model-View-ViewModel pattern (MVVM),
- Knowledge and experience with systems of reporting and business intelligence (Microsoft Reporting Service, T-SQL, MS SQL server),
- Excellent knowledge/experience with CSS3 and HTML5
- Excellent knowledge/experience with Silverlight and Bootstrap
- Knowledge and experience developing Web Services using (WCF)
- Knowledge and experience developing RESTfull web API webservice
- Good knowledge of Prince2
- Very good communication skills in English; oral and written
- Proven experience in designing databases
Please get in touch ASAP for further details on this not-to-be-missed contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Web Developer to work for a famous household name, with an excellent salary and benefit package in London.
As a successful applicant, you will be responsible for development and maintenance of internal web based applications and SQL reporting.
This is a Business facing role with the primary responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain business applications for WWS clients
- Applications requirements definition using structured methodologies (RUP, UML, Use cases, process dynamics
- Application evaluation and product selection
- Integrate web applications with a range of leading third party software Development of GISP compliant applications
- Provide third Line Support, including troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Design and develop SSRS reports to fulfil business intelligence requirements
Technical expertise in all of the following areas:
- Design Pattern
- .Net Framework
- Microsoft MVC 4 / MVC 5
- Microsoft Web form application
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- SSRS Reporting
- Bootstrap framework
- TDD / BDD
- Unit testing
- Mock framework
- Experience of working with a recognised iterative development control methodology (scrum, Agile, SDLC)
- Requirements gathering, definition and documentation for a completed business application
- Database development and configuration experience (SQLServer, MySQL)
- Experience of building integration interfaces between developed applications and Enterprise Systems (Finance, CRM, Procurement)
- Content Management, collaboration and workflow experience
- Game production management tools (asset management, project management, video, art and sound asset management)
- Performance Tuning
- Experience with Jira or other ticketing systems
- Experience with SOLID principle and using design pattern to solve development problems
Please apply for further details on this excellent permanent career opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an Intranet Developer to join a large European Organisation based in Munich, Germany.
This is an initial 6 month contract with strong possibility of long term extension.
- Technical Verification of changes to be implemented in the middle Tier infrastructure.
- Installation and Integration, UAT and Operational Systems Acceptance test systems.
- Insure First level support for incidents on the middle tier applications.
- Coordinate operation to be performed for the software to be deployed.
- Liaison with user's representative for the validation of the software loaded
- IBM WebSphere Application Server/Portal and Web Content Management 8.5
- JBOSS, Apache web server
- Complete fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- A working knowledge of German and/or French would be considered an advantage.
- Atlasian Confluence Wiki, Google Search Appliance, Cogix Views Flash 8.11,
- Atomic Design
- Twitter Bootstrap
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.