-Vous êtes développeur full stack Java?
-Vous êtes en mesure de travailler sur une mission au Luxembourg (2jours sur site requis)?
Le client recherche un développeur full stack avec un esprit d’équipe pour cette mission dans le cadre d’un développement de projet.
Votre rôle en tant que développeur full stack inclura les responsabilités suivantes :
- Fournir des fonctionnalités livrables dans le cadre des équipes Scrum.
- Suggérer, influencer, développer et mettre en œuvre des solutions innovantes pour améliorer et enrichir la gamme de solutions logicielles.
- Selon votre expérience, accompagner et coacher les développeurs juniors votre domaine d'expertise.
Profil et compétences requises :
- Excellente compréhension du Java et du stack technologique basée sur Java en général
- Un vif intérêt pour les technologies Open Source
- Une expérience pragmatique avec Angular ou Angular JS serait un avantage
- Une certaine connaissance des outils et pratiques de développement de logiciels industrialisés tels que Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Maven, Nexus, JUnit, refactoring, intégration continue et basé sur Docker déploiement pour n'en nommer que quelques-uns
- Bonne expérience de l'écriture et du test de logiciels de qualité à l'aide de concepts orientés objet
- Certaines compétences en conception Web pour compléter vos compétences de base en programmation
- État d'esprit agile (collaboration, grandir ensemble, soutenir les membres plus juniors de l'équipe,
- Humilité intellectuelle et fort désir d'apprendre)
- Capacité éprouvée à respecter les délais
Si ce profil vous correspond, contactez-nous dès que possible pour plus de renseignements.
Our leading client is recruiting for an experienced Mobile / Front End Developer to join their Team. The role will be based in Cork, however as a company all levels of remote working are supported, where appropriate. The developer will report to the Software Project Manager and occasionally to appropriate Development Directors. The successful candidate would be responsible for building the frontend components to a variety of enterprise applications.
- Work with React Native or similar technologies on the front end to create Android/iOS Apps.
- Experience publishing mobile applications to Apple/Google stores.
- Experience integrating mobile front ends with back end REST APIs.
- Lay out an integration pipeline for mobile applications including build/test and publish steps.
- Designing & building applications using client-side technologies including React.js.
- Build high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Getting feedback from users and clients, and building solutions for them.
- Assisting with the analysis of client requirements.
- Research into new mobile and frontend technologies and reporting on suitability and benefits to the organisation.
- Must have 4+ cumulative years of Mobile / Front End experience in an enterprise environment.
- Practical experience of iOS and Android app deployment procedures. (Store deployment, Enterprise deployment, certificates, provisioning profiles).
- Deep understanding of modern testing methodologies, tools and practices.
- Understanding of security and performance considerations.
- Understanding of cross browser issues and how to debug them.
- Understanding of JSON / RESTful web services.
- Understanding of architectural and design patterns.
- Range of experience across various other frontend technologies, including Node.js, AngularJS and Typescript
- Experience and working knowledge of relational and non-relational data stores advantageous.
- Experience working with cloud technologies advantageous, especially AWS and Azure.
Please get in touch for further details.
Looking to enjoy the summer in Belgium ?
An excellent contract opportunity for a Software Developer with PHP, Symfony and AngularJS experience.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate on projects that are technically and functionally challenging. The goal is that we would like to get the different planning applications towards a central application, focusing on the work requests.
As a highly technological company, our client appreciates and values technical skills. Agile software development forms the core in addition to source control, continuous integration, modern development hardware and up-to-date development teams
Skills / Experience
- Broad technical background
- Is not afraid to look for and find a good technical solution for all types of problems
- Monitor standards in our PHP domain and ready to promote the overall quality of the code
- Excellent knowledge of Symfony and AngularJS
- Ready to pass on your knowledge
- Ready to promote the general quality of the code
- This project is both back-end and front-end oriented. Equal attention will therefore be paid to the technical skills required for the back-end as well as for the front-end
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity to work with a global multi-platform media company to work as part of a team to deliver editorial systems that are used to create magazines, and reproduce that material across both print and digital platforms. This is an excellent company to work for in the beautiful and bustling city center of Bath, who offer exceptional benefits and a competitive salary.
- Writing code on new systems to deliver high quality solutions on-time and in-budget
- You will mainly be focusing on HTML clients, but your job will also include server-side coding
- Working with enterprise SQL databases
- Working with the rest of the team to peer review code before it goes through testing and into production
- Providing support for ERP systems and writing script
- You will be responsible for creating both unit and integration tests
- Providing excellent levels of service, through telephone, email and field support to internal customers and colleagues
Essential Skills and experience
- Excellent communication, teamwork and customer service skills
- Ability to work on a Mac
Desirable Skills and Experience
- AngularJS and other Object-Oriented language
- SQL, especially Oracle
- Hibernate/other ORM
- Pension scheme (up to 6% contribution)
- Unlimited holiday
- Discounts from various traders (including cinema and technology)
- ‘Monthly Munchies’ – once a month, a staff meal is provided
- Training and qualifications offered
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Within the technology department, quarterly ‘Hackathons’
If you are looking to work for an expanding global company, please apply with your CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new contract opportunity for a Web Developer to join a global security client in The Hague, Netherlands. This contract is until the end of 2018 and the rate for this role is €58 euros per hour.
- The work will be principally as a team member with specific responsibility for implementation of fixes and features.
- Implementation of Engineering Change Proposal as submitted by the user community in the application front-end.
- Manage the bug reports and other work items for the database structure (Postgres) and other parts of the tool using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Support bug fixing and stability improvements of a Web Application.
- The list of activities will not be limited to the above-mentioned items and may expand as requirements emerge and qualification of the candidate allows.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be currently NATO cleared or SC cleared
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in Web HTML5 application development (single page application – AngularJS (V1.x))
- In depth knowledge about AngularJS
- Knowledge of backend based preferably on .Net / C# WebAPI
- SQL Database knowledge (Postgres would be a plus)
- Experience with Elastic search and/or related frontends
- Proven experience with Web Services and Web applications
- Proven ability to integrate and work in a multinational team.
- Fluent business English.
If you are pro-active and NATO/ SC cleared wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a C# Software Developer to join their team. This is a permanent position and the salary is £45,000.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong analytic skills, and logical approach to problem solving.
- Commercial experience developing with C#, T-SQL, MVC and ASP.NET.
- Solid T-SQL skills including experience of creating and amending Stored Procedures working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience of Angular JS
- Experience creating/maintaining web sites on Internet Information Services.
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment and be a highly organized individual with the ability to multi-task and have a high attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of design patterns and Object Orientated Design.
- Strong knowledge of refactoring, including improving the design of existing code.
- An interest in programming best practices.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and be autonomous and proactive in solving problems.
- Clear and concise documentation skills
- Knowledge of relational database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server and related .NET technologies
- Knowledge of Java, Ionic, Intel XDA, Typescript, Bootstrap, IIS 7.0
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience developing RESTful WebAPIs.
- Understands the Agile software development lifecycle and working knowledge of SCRUM.
- Full development life cycle experience.
- Experience in large, complex system implementation projects.
- Knowledge of performing test driven development.
- Experience with CI tools such as TeamCity
- Previous experience working on similar applications would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge and experience of retail (convenience & forecourt) and EPOS.
Please, get in touch for further details on the exciting career opportunity!
Calling for a dynamic Full-Stack developer to join a growing software client, based in Hampshire, for an excellent career opportunity!
Are you looking for a position that will give you a chance to work on different products, technologies as well as develop your existing skills and knowledge?
The ideal developer will have experience in the convenience, point of sale or retail back office environments. Please note that experience of service desk, timesheets, accounting, sales, warehouse management, returns, stock and field service would also be a big benefit to this role.
Skills and experience:
• Strong analytic skills, and logical approach to problem solving.
• Commercial experience developing with C#, T-SQL, MVC and ASP.NET.
• Solid T-SQL skills including experience of creating and amending Stored Procedures working with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Experience of Angular JS
• Experience creating/maintaining web sites on Internet Information Services.
• Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment and be a highly organized individual with the ability to multi-task and have a high attention to detail.
• Working knowledge of design patterns and Object Orientated Design.
• Strong knowledge of refactoring, including improving the design of existing code.
• An Interest in programming best practices.
Please, get in touch ASAP for further details on this excellent career opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a BAM UI developer to work for an international technology giant in Brussels, Belgium. This duration of this role is 10 months and the daily all-inclusive rate is €480 euros.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- NodeJS, Npm, ExpressJS
- ReactJS or similar frameworks such as VueJS or AngularJS
- ES 5/6/7/8/Next
- Gulp, Webpack
- Knowledge on Xml, Json
- Knowledge on Swagger API, REST API
- Knowledge on GraphQL
- Versioning Git
Preferred Skills and Knowledge and Candidate Profile
- Power Builder dashboard development
- Testing tools : Nightwatch/Jest/Enzyme/Mocha…
- D3/C3 or Highchart
- Good usage of UI/X
- Some knowledge on Sketch/Photoshop
- Good understanding of µService design
- Basic knowledge of Unix
- Good level of English (speaking and writing)
- Team player
- Experience to work with scrum methodology
- Good communication skills
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Maintainability/Quality Specialist to join a Large Organisation in The Netherlands on an initial 10-month contact.
Skills and experience required:
- University degree with at least 8 years' experience in Software Engineering and Software Quality.
- Expert knowledge of Java programming language.
- Extensive knowledge of common popular open source frameworks.
- Expert knowledge of software quality in general and maintainability in particular.
- Knowledge of relevant software quality metrics.
- Knowledge of tools which calculate a number of software quality metrics (eg SonarQube).
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation.
- Good Communication skills, interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
- Being active in a multi-cultural environment, excellent level of English (oral and written).
- Knowledge of German and or French would be advantageous.
- Define software maintainability requirements and criteria together with an approach (based on standards and automation where possible) to validate if the maintainability requirements have been fulfilled.
- Create an inventory and categorisation of common popular frameworks and libraries for which sample usage scenarios, optionally including example code snippets shall be documented.
- Perform a number of project code reviews to demonstrate the applicability of the proposed validation approach.
- Identify potentially applicable standards in the area of software quality and maintainability in particular.
- Deliver a document which clearly outlines the importance of software maintainability, how to achieve maintainability and how to measure/validate the maintainability requirements.
Kindly get in touch for further details in this not to be missed, long term contract opportunity.
Endeavour is looking for an experienced a .NET developer, front-end oriented to join a reputable Telcoms client, based in Belgium, initially for 6 months, with possible extensions.
The successful developer will have a minimum 5 years’ experience in the requested technology
- VB.NET / C#
- Visual Studio
- .NET Framework
- .NET Windows Form
- ASP.NET: Web services
- ASP.NET MVC
Languages required: English mandatory, French and Dutch optional
- AngularJS, Angular2, TypeScript
- Oracle PL/SQL: for the migration
- WCF (Windows Communication Framework)
- experience in call centre is a high added value
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting contract opportunity!