Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity to work with a global multi-platform media company to work as part of a team to deliver editorial systems that are used to create magazines, and reproduce that material across both print and digital platforms. This is an excellent company to work for in the beautiful and bustling city center of Bath, who offer exceptional benefits and a competitive salary.
- Writing code on new systems to deliver high quality solutions on-time and in-budget
- You will mainly be focusing on HTML clients, but your job will also include server-side coding
- Working with enterprise SQL databases
- Working with the rest of the team to peer review code before it goes through testing and into production
- Providing support for ERP systems and writing script
- You will be responsible for creating both unit and integration tests
- Providing excellent levels of service, through telephone, email and field support to internal customers and colleagues
Essential Skills and experience
- Excellent communication, teamwork and customer service skills
- Ability to work on a Mac
Desirable Skills and Experience
- AngularJS and other Object-Oriented language
- SQL, especially Oracle
- Hibernate/other ORM
- Pension scheme (up to 6% contribution)
- Unlimited holiday
- Discounts from various traders (including cinema and technology)
- ‘Monthly Munchies’ – once a month, a staff meal is provided
- Training and qualifications offered
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Within the technology department, quarterly ‘Hackathons’
If you are looking to work for an expanding global company, please apply with your CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new contract opportunity for a Web Developer to join a global security client in The Hague, Netherlands. This contract is until the end of 2018 and the rate for this role is €58 euros per hour.
- The work will be principally as a team member with specific responsibility for implementation of fixes and features.
- Implementation of Engineering Change Proposal as submitted by the user community in the application front-end.
- Manage the bug reports and other work items for the database structure (Postgres) and other parts of the tool using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Support bug fixing and stability improvements of a Web Application.
- The list of activities will not be limited to the above-mentioned items and may expand as requirements emerge and qualification of the candidate allows.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be currently NATO cleared or SC cleared
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in Web HTML5 application development (single page application – AngularJS (V1.x))
- In depth knowledge about AngularJS
- Knowledge of backend based preferably on .Net / C# WebAPI
- SQL Database knowledge (Postgres would be a plus)
- Experience with Elastic search and/or related frontends
- Proven experience with Web Services and Web applications
- Proven ability to integrate and work in a multinational team.
- Fluent business English.
If you are pro-active and NATO/ SC cleared wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a C# Software Developer to join their team. This is a permanent position and the salary is £45,000.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong analytic skills, and logical approach to problem solving.
- Commercial experience developing with C#, T-SQL, MVC and ASP.NET.
- Solid T-SQL skills including experience of creating and amending Stored Procedures working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience of Angular JS
- Experience creating/maintaining web sites on Internet Information Services.
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment and be a highly organized individual with the ability to multi-task and have a high attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of design patterns and Object Orientated Design.
- Strong knowledge of refactoring, including improving the design of existing code.
- An interest in programming best practices.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and be autonomous and proactive in solving problems.
- Clear and concise documentation skills
- Knowledge of relational database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server and related .NET technologies
- Knowledge of Java, Ionic, Intel XDA, Typescript, Bootstrap, IIS 7.0
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience developing RESTful WebAPIs.
- Understands the Agile software development lifecycle and working knowledge of SCRUM.
- Full development life cycle experience.
- Experience in large, complex system implementation projects.
- Knowledge of performing test driven development.
- Experience with CI tools such as TeamCity
- Previous experience working on similar applications would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge and experience of retail (convenience & forecourt) and EPOS.
Please, get in touch for further details on the exciting career opportunity!
Calling for a dynamic Full-Stack developer to join a growing software client, based in Hampshire, for an excellent career opportunity!
Are you looking for a position that will give you a chance to work on different products, technologies as well as develop your existing skills and knowledge?
The ideal developer will have experience in the convenience, point of sale or retail back office environments. Please note that experience of service desk, timesheets, accounting, sales, warehouse management, returns, stock and field service would also be a big benefit to this role.
Skills and experience:
• Strong analytic skills, and logical approach to problem solving.
• Commercial experience developing with C#, T-SQL, MVC and ASP.NET.
• Solid T-SQL skills including experience of creating and amending Stored Procedures working with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Experience of Angular JS
• Experience creating/maintaining web sites on Internet Information Services.
• Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment and be a highly organized individual with the ability to multi-task and have a high attention to detail.
• Working knowledge of design patterns and Object Orientated Design.
• Strong knowledge of refactoring, including improving the design of existing code.
• An Interest in programming best practices.
Please, get in touch ASAP for further details on this excellent career opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a BAM UI developer to work for an international technology giant in Brussels, Belgium. This duration of this role is 10 months and the daily all-inclusive rate is €480 euros.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- NodeJS, Npm, ExpressJS
- ReactJS or similar frameworks such as VueJS or AngularJS
- ES 5/6/7/8/Next
- Gulp, Webpack
- Knowledge on Xml, Json
- Knowledge on Swagger API, REST API
- Knowledge on GraphQL
- Versioning Git
Preferred Skills and Knowledge and Candidate Profile
- Power Builder dashboard development
- Testing tools : Nightwatch/Jest/Enzyme/Mocha…
- D3/C3 or Highchart
- Good usage of UI/X
- Some knowledge on Sketch/Photoshop
- Good understanding of µService design
- Basic knowledge of Unix
- Good level of English (speaking and writing)
- Team player
- Experience to work with scrum methodology
- Good communication skills
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Maintainability/Quality Specialist to join a Large Organisation in The Netherlands on an initial 10-month contact.
Skills and experience required:
- University degree with at least 8 years' experience in Software Engineering and Software Quality.
- Expert knowledge of Java programming language.
- Extensive knowledge of common popular open source frameworks.
- Expert knowledge of software quality in general and maintainability in particular.
- Knowledge of relevant software quality metrics.
- Knowledge of tools which calculate a number of software quality metrics (eg SonarQube).
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation.
- Good Communication skills, interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
- Being active in a multi-cultural environment, excellent level of English (oral and written).
- Knowledge of German and or French would be advantageous.
- Define software maintainability requirements and criteria together with an approach (based on standards and automation where possible) to validate if the maintainability requirements have been fulfilled.
- Create an inventory and categorisation of common popular frameworks and libraries for which sample usage scenarios, optionally including example code snippets shall be documented.
- Perform a number of project code reviews to demonstrate the applicability of the proposed validation approach.
- Identify potentially applicable standards in the area of software quality and maintainability in particular.
- Deliver a document which clearly outlines the importance of software maintainability, how to achieve maintainability and how to measure/validate the maintainability requirements.
Kindly get in touch for further details in this not to be missed, long term contract opportunity.
Endeavour is looking for an experienced a .NET developer, front-end oriented to join a reputable Telcoms client, based in Belgium, initially for 6 months, with possible extensions.
The successful developer will have a minimum 5 years’ experience in the requested technology
- VB.NET / C#
- Visual Studio
- .NET Framework
- .NET Windows Form
- ASP.NET: Web services
- ASP.NET MVC
Languages required: English mandatory, French and Dutch optional
- AngularJS, Angular2, TypeScript
- Oracle PL/SQL: for the migration
- WCF (Windows Communication Framework)
- experience in call centre is a high added value
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting contract opportunity!
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join a large Media client, for a long -term contract opportunity in Belgium.
The ideal Software Engineer will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to speak Dutch.
- As an experienced AngularJS developer, you and your team will be responsible for the development and improvement of our client’s online channels, in order to give customers an increasingly better online experience.
- You will be liaising with the various relevant actors.
- You will be able to coach colleagues and give expert advice on programming.
Skills and experience required:
- 5 years+ experience in IT
- 3 years + experience as an AngularJS developer. Expert in AngularJS (version 1.6)
- A strong understanding of website frameworks
- Excellent understanding of how changes impact databases, back-end, middleware and front-end.
- Experience in back-end development is a strong asset.
- Drupal knowledge.
- Agile experience
Please apply and get in touch ASAP for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Do you have at least 4 years’ experience as a Java Developer?
Do you have a Bachelor and/or Master degree in Information Technology?
Have you got excellent communication and prioritising skills?
Are you a Team player with an eye for detail.
If you can answer yes to the above questions, then we really want to hear from you.
Endeavour Recruitment is urgently looking for a Senior Java Developer to join a large European organisation, based in Brussels to maintain and develop Management Applications.
- English (B1)
- Angular JS
- Toad for Oracle
- Maveric or Junit is an advantage.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months+
We look forward to receiving your applications along with your most up to date CV that includes all relevant experience.
Endeavour Recruitment has an first-class opportunity for a Solution Architect to join our multinational client in based in the Hague. Initially this contract will run until the end of 2017, thereafter there will be long term contract renewals during 2018.
The client is paying a daily rate of €625 based on a 40-hour week.
The SA will act as the overall architecture lead for the project, owning the end-to-end definition of the solution for the project across all architecture layers: business, information, application, and infrastructure.
The SA will structure and complete business demand from an architecture perspective, and translate the demand into a viable, feasible, durable, and compliant solution architecture that can be delivered to budget, on time and focusing on a high quality solution.
The SA will be responsible for the production of the Solution Architecture Document for the project, integrating all architecture layers.
Strong analytical and interpersonal skills are essential for this role, as is a fluency in English (both orally and written) A knowledge and understanding of the German and French language will be a great asset.
Essential requirements for the role of Solution Architect:-
A University degree with minimum 8 years hands on experience in defining the architecture of large IT systems.
- Working knowledge of TOGAF and Archimate.
- Previous system development life cycle and development experience (SDLC);
- In depth expertise in the area of systems integration;
- Experience in working in large organisations;
- Knowledge in Business Process Management and Rules engines (for instance JBPM, Drools);
- Experience with UML;
- Experience with similar projects;
- Deep understanding of authorization mechanisms supporting fine-and coarse-grained authorisation and externalisation of authorisation from business applications (Kerberos and SPNEGO).
- Expert knowledge of J2EE technologies.
- Expert knowledge of REST architectural constraints and development of Restful web services.
- Knowledge of SOAP web services.
- Knowledge in Middle-tier (web-services, web clients, backend of web clients, Java, JBoss).
- Experience with externalising authorisation from Java applications through authorisation engines and/or business rules engines and authentication single sign on with Active Directory.
- Basic knowledge in the following Mainframe software (Z/OS, MVS, OMVS, batch, CICS, MQ Series, DB2, COBOL).
- Experience in the area of data bases, relational and non-sql;
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation.
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.