Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new contract opportunity for a Web Developer to join a global security client in The Hague, Netherlands. This contract is until the end of 2018 and the rate for this role is €58 euros per hour.
- The work will be principally as a team member with specific responsibility for implementation of fixes and features.
- Implementation of Engineering Change Proposal as submitted by the user community in the application front-end.
- Manage the bug reports and other work items for the database structure (Postgres) and other parts of the tool using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Support bug fixing and stability improvements of a Web Application.
- The list of activities will not be limited to the above-mentioned items and may expand as requirements emerge and qualification of the candidate allows.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be currently NATO cleared or SC cleared
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in Web HTML5 application development (single page application – AngularJS (V1.x))
- In depth knowledge about AngularJS
- Knowledge of backend based preferably on .Net / C# WebAPI
- SQL Database knowledge (Postgres would be a plus)
- Experience with Elastic search and/or related frontends
- Proven experience with Web Services and Web applications
- Proven ability to integrate and work in a multinational team.
- Fluent business English.
If you are pro-active and NATO/ SC cleared wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.