Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a C# Software Developer to join their team. This is a permanent position and the salary is £45,000.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong analytic skills, and logical approach to problem solving.
- Commercial experience developing with C#, T-SQL, MVC and ASP.NET.
- Solid T-SQL skills including experience of creating and amending Stored Procedures working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience of Angular JS
- Experience creating/maintaining web sites on Internet Information Services.
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment and be a highly organized individual with the ability to multi-task and have a high attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of design patterns and Object Orientated Design.
- Strong knowledge of refactoring, including improving the design of existing code.
- An interest in programming best practices.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and be autonomous and proactive in solving problems.
- Clear and concise documentation skills
- Knowledge of relational database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server and related .NET technologies
- Knowledge of Java, Ionic, Intel XDA, Typescript, Bootstrap, IIS 7.0
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience developing RESTful WebAPIs.
- Understands the Agile software development lifecycle and working knowledge of SCRUM.
- Full development life cycle experience.
- Experience in large, complex system implementation projects.
- Knowledge of performing test driven development.
- Experience with CI tools such as TeamCity
- Previous experience working on similar applications would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge and experience of retail (convenience & forecourt) and EPOS.
Please, get in touch for further details on the exciting career opportunity!