Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Maintainability/Quality Specialist to join a Large Organisation in The Netherlands on an initial 10-month contact.
Skills and experience required:
- University degree with at least 8 years' experience in Software Engineering and Software Quality.
- Expert knowledge of Java programming language.
- Extensive knowledge of common popular open source frameworks.
- Expert knowledge of software quality in general and maintainability in particular.
- Knowledge of relevant software quality metrics.
- Knowledge of tools which calculate a number of software quality metrics (eg SonarQube).
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation.
- Good Communication skills, interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
- Being active in a multi-cultural environment, excellent level of English (oral and written).
- Knowledge of German and or French would be advantageous.
- Define software maintainability requirements and criteria together with an approach (based on standards and automation where possible) to validate if the maintainability requirements have been fulfilled.
- Create an inventory and categorisation of common popular frameworks and libraries for which sample usage scenarios, optionally including example code snippets shall be documented.
- Perform a number of project code reviews to demonstrate the applicability of the proposed validation approach.
- Identify potentially applicable standards in the area of software quality and maintainability in particular.
- Deliver a document which clearly outlines the importance of software maintainability, how to achieve maintainability and how to measure/validate the maintainability requirements.
Kindly get in touch for further details in this not to be missed, long term contract opportunity.