Calling for an experienced Full Stack .NET Developer with AWS working experience to join our software development client’s team for a long-term contract opportunity.
The role offers flexibility to work fully remotely!
The Full Stack developer will report to the Software Project Manager and occasionally to appropriate Development Directors.
The selected Full Stack developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Running .NET Core services in containers
- Extensive commercial development experience in C# and ASP.Net
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server including Strong T-SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
- Comfortable with Test Drive Development using mocking frameworks and libraries e.g., Moq, NUnit, SpecFlow, etc.
- Software development using Agile methodologies
- Using messaging framework like NServiceBus, Masstransit or equivalent advantageous
To be considered for the Full Stack developer, you must have:
- At least 2 years of cloud experience in AWS is essential
- AWS Lambda
- SNS & SQS
- Experience with integrating databases/services on premise with the cloud required
- AWS API Gateway
- AWS Cognito
- CI/CD experience
- ECS/EKS/AWS Fargate
- CloudWatch (or similar monitoring tool/service)
- AWS Glue
Get in touch ASAP for further details about this excellent contract opportunity!