Candidate will be required to be based in or close to Luxembourg as onsite presence will be necessary.
The role is part of the Service Design department under the responsibility of the Lead Architect, and specifically part of a development team of 14 persons with a dev leader and deputy.
This team creates and maintains the customer portal and internal tooling.
The developer will analyses the business needs for new forms to be created, estimates the effort, implements, tests, and releases.
- Analysing requirements, development tests and releases
- Skills and experience with PHP development
- Experience with PHP Symfony
- Experience with React
- API and web services
- Task follow-up tools such as Jira
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Able and used to working according to an Agile methodology
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Service-oriented mind-set
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus
- EU citizenship
Senior Golang Developer
- Building the team.
- Leading junior GoDev members.
- Implementation of the logic of the microserver’s new functional:
- API design
- Extend the API to specific methods in accordance with business features
- Implement data processing logic
- Write a nats handler for new messages
- Update data replicas
- Solid Golang development experience;
- At least 5+ years directly related software development experience;
- At least 4+ years experience with Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms;
- Advanced-expert experience with relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL) and a deep understanding of database performance optimization;
- Strong knowledge of Docker.
- Basic understanding of DevOps tools and processes;
- Strong knowledge of goroutine and interface concepts;
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks;
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passion for programming/coding;
- Composure, ability to focus on problem-solving tasks;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Level of English – intermediate and higher.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Power Platform Engineer to join our established client with an annual turnover of £909 million. This is a permanent opportunity based in London.
This is a very exciting time to join an established high performing team and a multi-million programme of works for the future.
As part of an agile cross-functional team you’ll be producing productivity, accessibility and usability improvements using the Microsoft low code suite of applications like Power Apps, Power Automate and Virtual Assistants. Using Agile methodology, you will be delivering business improvements rapidly.
You will also work with other peripheral products including SharePoint and Dynamics in the context of automation and functionality for PowerPlatform.
The role requires an excellent understanding of Microsoft Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Office 365. You will have experience of creating commercial business applications and automation using Microsoft Power Platform suite of products.
You will have technical experience and knowledge of the following:
- Development experience on the power platform (minimum 2 years)
- Experience of power automate and canvas/model driven app
- Experience of integration with SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, REST APIs
- Knowledge of Azure integration services (logicApps, Function Apps)
- Knowledge of DevOps technology (GIT, AzureDevOps, Docker, CI/CD pipelines)
- Experience of working with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience overseeing junior developers
- Background of working with databases and visualisation tools especially PowerBI
If you would like to join an organisation where you can bring real value and creativity please apply within.
Urgent need for an experienced Enterprise Architect!
A financial client in Luxembourg is looking for a bilingual Enterprise Architect to join them ASAP, and initially till the end of 2021, with strong likelihood of extensions.
The role of the Enterprise Architect will be to contribute to the elaboration and evolution of architectures, including Business, Data, Application and Technical layers with a functional focus.
You will be involved in all strategic projects, and work together with Business Process team, Functional Analysts and IT Experts to design flexible, scalable and robust overall architectures.
Requiredtechnical skills and knowledge:
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Economics or Finance management (BAC + 5)
- Strong Technological background (Frontend, Java, Spring, Microservice and API);
- Mastering EA modeling languages (such as UML or Archimate);
- Functional knowledge in banking industry is an asset;
- T24 knowledge is an asset;
- Fluent in English and French.
If this sounds like you, apply without delay and send us your CV or get in touch for more info.
Front End Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Front End Developer to join our client, a leading digital agency / ecommerce company based in Sheffield. This is a permanent role and is remote, but ideally they want people who are local to them and can come into the office when needed.
The successful candidate will be required to work on and deliver front end solutions to a wide range of clients. Will be required to work closely with clients and internal delivery teams to ensure solutions meet the business requirements and are delivered to principles, standards and best practices.
Build and develop React websites/web apps, keeping to project specifications and deadlines.
Develop, test, deploy and maintain valid HTML and CSS mark-up.
Learn other relevant languages and/or frameworks where required.
Work collaboratively with other developers to share knowledge and solutions.
Use, maintain and create in-house documentation to integrate a wide variety of features and functionality.
Providing estimates for the implementation of front end projects.
Identifying impacts of a given task and challenging business requirements or suggesting alternate solutions where necessary.
Keeping up to date with technology changes (e.g. trends, software updates, platform updated, 3rd party solutions) and reviewing these for recommendation into new projects or existing clients.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Experience developing medium/large scale react applications.
Experience with hybrid react apps (SSR & client-side rendering).
Strong understanding of web fundamentals, including HTML and CSS, browser support and accessibility.
Experience with pre-processor CSS languages (sass/less).
Are knowledgeable about modern build and versioning tools, including git, npm/gulp.
Able to communicate well and are able to simplify technical concepts to stakeholders.
Strong understanding of mobile-first, responsive and adaptive design
Ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude.
ADDITIONAL/ DESIRABLE SKILLS
Previous experience of working in an Agile environment.
Experience developing IBM WebSphere Commerce sites.
Experience developing Progressive Web Apps.
For further details regarding the role and this client, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Front End Developer / Vue or React
We have an exciting opportunity for a Front End Developer to join our client, a market leader in the booking industry.
This is a key position within the business that will help steer and shape of our clients future. As such, you will be the kind of person who enjoys driving technology forward with each release. You will actively contribute to the Technical Architecture and Roadmap. In addition to maintaining and enhancing existing applications, there will be plenty of opportunity for working on greenfield projects.
- Work with Back-end Developers to design and develop web-sites, partner white labels, web services and APIs.
- Deliver high-quality, high conversion rate solutions that provide an intuitive workflow for internal users and external customers.
- Collaborate on application architecture, design and UX to develop solutions that are usable, accessible and make a strong visual impact.
- Ensure code is secure and efficient and that it will meet capacity demands.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of Technical Architecture.
- Use automation to improve efficiency and reliability of releases.
- Follow Development best practices to design, plan, develop and ship good code.
- Represent the development team with internal and external customers.
- Speak up and contribute ideas to progress and increase the success of the business.
- Take responsibility for delivering projects in a timely manner.
- Enjoy communicating plans and progress clearly via Teams, Jira, Email etc.
- Restful Api
- Practical understanding of UI/UX design concepts
- Produced your own and worked with agency wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Methodical approach to Cross-browser/multi-device coding
- Strong knowledge of web page performance optimisation
- Experience using Git as a version control system in a team context
- Experience working on multilingual applications
- Understanding of front end automation and testing frameworks
- The ability to contribute high quality code and contribute to peer reviews offering constructive feedback on code style, naming and design.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills with technical and non-technical staff.
- Great problem solving and organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience writing clear specifications from gathered requirements and breaking down projects into simple tasks that can be delegated to keep all business priorities moving forwards
- Experience working with and helping improve PHP APIs developed by Backend team would be desirable, but not essential
- Full Stack Development experience would also be desirable
Please get in touch for further detail on this excellent career opportunity.
Are you looking for a new perm opportunity?
Do you hold a Computer Science or similar degree?
Do you consider yourself a Linux expert?
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a Software Developer to join our Multinational Software Manufacturer client, based in Buckinghamshire.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Software Developer with excellent inter-personal skills to join their development team in Milton Keynes, responsible for maintaining their Cloud and Communications Platform-as-a-Service.
Your role as a Software Developer in the team will cover a variety of tasks including programming, system administration, development of back-end services, designing APIs and SDKs for a variety of platforms and languages and maintenance of a resilient distributed system.
Candidates should have a good programming background.
Good bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or a similar subject;
The following are essential:
• Programming languages:
o HTML, HTML5 and CSS
• Experience of:
o Developing Progressive Web Apps and/or React Native Apps
o Browser and client-side web development
o Building secure, distributed systems
• Working knowledge of IP protocols and networking;
• Understanding of memory management and multi-threading
• Bright, motivated, analytical, quick to learn
• Good communication and team working skills
Apply ASAP or get in touch for further details on this exciting opportunity!
We are seeking a Front End Developer to join our client for a 6-month contract based in Vienna, Austria. You will be responsible for the technical implementation of Front End web applications, implement tests, support UX designers, and implement Back End services. Rate €60EUR per hour.
To be successful in this Front End Developer role we are seeking someone with the following skills -
- Responsive Design
- API Development
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this Front End Developer contract role.
We are seeking a Test Engineer to join our client for a 6-month contract based in Vienna, Austria. You will be responsible for defining, developing, and executing functional and non-functional manual and automated test cases, and apply and develop test automation. Rate €60EUR per hour.
To be successful in this Test Engineer role we are seeking someone with the following experience -
- 3+ years' testing experience
- API Testing
- Mobile Testing
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this Test Engineer contract role.
Experienced Java developer who speaks Fluent Dutch or French with basic knowledge of Cloud required to design, analyse and implement a new solution for a leading client in the Brussels area.
Requirements for the position
- Experience as a Java/J2EE developer
- Experience with JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Thorntail, JBoss, Quarkus, MicroProfile, Hibernate, DeltaSpike, MapStruct is a plus
- Experience with API
- Basic knowledge of Cloud development
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills to interact with business
- Speaks fluent Dutch or French and able to understand both languages in meetings
- Work on site close to Brussels
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.