A successful cyber-security company is looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer to join their growing cloud focused team. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who has a passion for the cloud and solving problems.
2 years serverless AWS experience required.
About the Role:
The role of Cloud Engineer is to develop and support cloud operations. As a member of the Cloud Solutions team, you will be responsible for all aspects of the cloud operations. This entails contributing to early product/solution concepts that include translating business uses cases for new cloud services, to working designs, build and ultimately operational support once deployed.
The Cloud Engineer function resides within the Solution Centre of Excellence, this allocates some of your time interfacing with customers or partners during project on-boarding. The role will involve extensive use of the latest serverless and DevOps approaches to develop solutions for both small internal projects, and very highly available external services.
You will be expected:
- Work closely with the development / test teams
- Combine your creative aptitude whilst working with the company’s pioneering Content Threat Removal Platform.
- Interact with the Solution Architect team and assist in training them to become subject matter experts in cloud platform.
- Design, prototype and build various cloud-based solutions for Content Threat Removal using the latest appropriate techniques.
- Help support and improve cloud services in production.
- Work with customers to enable use of products and services.
- Promote and encourage use of the cloud within the business.
- Keep up to date with new cloud features and identify opportunities they present.
- A willingness to learn new technologies.
- Requirement for some remunerated out of hours operational support.
- Attend relevant cloud-based seminars / training events.
Technical Skills Required:
- A strong history of working with AWS products.
- Experience of software development with multiple languages.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions.
- A strong understanding of the various technologies and protocols involved in API and web development.
- Experience of running services in production.
If you wish to be considered or you want to know more about the role then please contact us as soon as possible. These opportunities do not present themselves often.
If you want to work in Central London, Clerkenwell is in the heart of the City, with access to the mainline and tubes such as, Farringdon, Barbican, Kings Cross, Islington and St. Pancras. This area was once home to Charles Dickens and Oliver Cromwell and is now a trendy area to live and work, with creative businesses and smart studios in converted warehouses and factories. There is no shortage of Gastropubs, Bars and Clubs. Smithfield’s and Exmouth Markets are both close by.
Our client is an award-winning digital agency with a unique foothold in a niche area of the marketplace. Responsibilities will include working as part of team on interactive advertising.
With offices in New York, Singapore and Paris, our client has a strong belief in redefining advertising and an impressive client list is testament to their success.
To be successful in the role of Back End Developer we are seeking the following skills:
- Significant API experience
- AWS working knowledge
- Knowledge of Container Systems – beneficial
- Knowledge of Machine Learning – beneficial
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer to join the Research and Development team of our client, a large telecommunications company, based in Dublin. This is a 12-month contract and our client will pay extremely competitive rates.
Your main responsibilities will be working with the Software Architect team to convert software architecture design into software components and developing and applying advanced software technologies.
Preferred Skillset –
- 5 years’ experience as a Software Engineer
- Full stack:
- Previous experience working on large scale, complex projects
- Previous experience with Machine Learning, Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is beneficial
- JSON / YAML
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for experienced Automated Software Testers to join our clients’ growing team. You would be joining a team where talent is recognised, and knowledge is shared. Based in Fife our client is close to Dunfermline and the Forth Road Bridge making Edinburgh easily accessible. Competitive Salary IRO £30K to £40K depending on experience.
Our client has an ambitious Software Engineering team of approximately 50 developers/testers. To join as an Automated Tester, you should be familiar with TDD and BDD and know how to design for testability. Candidates should also have a significant track record of working in a similar testing environment.
- Testing of REST APIs or other web API, such as SOAP
- BDD/Gherkin, Python, Postman, Selenium
- Ability to influence people to embrace good test practices and disciplines
- Lean Techniques and Agile
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Testing tools such as Pywinauto and Behave
- Experience of Pycharm, Jira
- Testing of .NET, IIS and Windows REST API performance
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included on the shortlist.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Project Leader with 5 years of experience to work for a large financial services client in Brussels, Belgium. The duration of this role is initially until the end of the year with possibility of extension thereafter and the rate is market related.
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as a Project Leader
- Experience with API is a strong advantage
- Experience and understanding of a financial/ banking environment is a strong advantage.
- Must be an expert at Project Management
- Must be an expert at People Management
- Must be an expert at Program Management
- Must be an expert with Communications and Organizations
- You must be able to keep track of the different commitments within the initiative, to structure the commitment from different parties and make sure that milestones are met.
- You will have to manage the launch of a API program internally.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, not to be missed contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Senior Archer Consultant to work for an international technology giant in Brussels, Belgium. This duration of this role is 9 months and the daily all-inclusive rate is €550 euros.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Experience of Web Design Technologies
- C# .Net
- Java Scripting
- Proficiency in Governance (Policy Framework, Policy Creation)
- Risk (Assessment - Top Down, Bottom up methodologies, Mitigations activities) & Compliance (practices.
- Proficiency on configuring and supporting the RSA Archer Platform
- Server Administration for RSA Archer platform health check
- Expertise on Relational database within an Enterprise Software System
- Experience with application integrations using LDAP Active Directory, Single Sign-on and web services integrations using Web API/ Rest API
- Mandatory English
- French and or Dutch is a plus
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment is looking for a .NET developer with a bachelors or master’s degree in computer science to join a large client, based in Antwerpen (Belgium) the project duration will be a minimum of 12 months.
A strong eye for detail with a proven technical knowledge, able to work independently on projects and alongside lead developers to tailor a solution for the client.
Required Skills and Experience:-
- .Net (C # and VB .NET) and ASP.Net.
- Team Foundation Server
- Angular JS.
- Knowledge of code analysis & optimization.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming (OO concepts) and Microsoft products.
- Knowledge of design patterns (MVP, MVC).
- Knowledge of HTML5, Jquery, Web API.
- Database knowledge MS-SQL.
- Languages required: Fluent Dutch and English
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting contract opportunity!
SENIOR GRAPHICS ENGINEER / London / C++ / Gaming
Endeavour has an excellent opportunity for result-driven Senior Graphics Engineer to work for a global and reputable client in the Technology and entertainment sector, in a permanent position. The successful applicant will work on game oriented graphics technology and/or associated tools, to aid programmers in producing next-generation games.
Essential Technical Background and skills required for the role:
Experience of 3D graphics programming with DirectX or equivalent
Understanding of computer architecture, modern CPUs and GPUs.
Experience of programming in C/C++
Experience of rendering techniques
Experience of low level programming and optimization
Strong technical background in maths and computer science, educated to at least degree level or with equivalent experience
Experience of working a production environment
Willingness to work in a team in a proactive way
Good presentation and communication skills
Skills and experience:
The Senior Graphics Engineer` will have development experience including strong C++ programming and graphics programming skills with experience of working on graphics for PC/console using the latest low-level Graphics APIs (e.g. DirectX12, Vulkan or Platform SDKs for current gen consoles).
Experience of modern GI/raytracing techniques
Experience with a physically based rendering pipeline
Experience of working with Virtual Reality
Experience of working on several published game titles
Please apply for further details on this not-to-be-missed opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has a superb permanent opportunity for a skilled Prince2 certified Project Manager, to join a global blue chip organisation based in London, working within a continuous improvement culture.
The Project Manager will work with the Product Management team to create and maintain a long-term business strategy for the organisations business groups – partner facing web applications.
Requirements of the role will include an extensive program of renewal and change, throughout this you will need to ensure continuity of service and business efficiency.
Working with the Product Management and Engineering teams:-
- You will be focused on initiatives that will deliver new back-end services to licensed partners.
- You will be expected to define and schedule the addition and maintenance of front- and back-end analytics to support the changes and help to indicate future direction.
- Expertise and proficiency with SCRUM and Agile
- Demonstrate proficiency and experience of delivery with Application Programming Interface-Driven services.
- Proficiency in writing technical documentation to develop business models and define support requirements and business processes.
- Previous experience working with multiple development teams to turn concepts into products.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.