Urgent need for an experienced Enterprise Architect!
A financial client in Luxembourg is looking for a bilingual Enterprise Architect to join them ASAP, and initially till the end of 2021, with strong likelihood of extensions.
The role of the Enterprise Architect will be to contribute to the elaboration and evolution of architectures, including Business, Data, Application and Technical layers with a functional focus.
You will be involved in all strategic projects, and work together with Business Process team, Functional Analysts and IT Experts to design flexible, scalable and robust overall architectures.
Requiredtechnical skills and knowledge:
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Economics or Finance management (BAC + 5)
- Strong Technological background (Frontend, Java, Spring, Microservice and API);
- Mastering EA modeling languages (such as UML or Archimate);
- Functional knowledge in banking industry is an asset;
- T24 knowledge is an asset;
- Fluent in English and French.
If this sounds like you, apply without delay and send us your CV or get in touch for more info.