Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Power Platform Engineer to join our established client with an annual turnover of £909 million. This is a permanent opportunity based in London.
This is a very exciting time to join an established high performing team and a multi-million programme of works for the future.
As part of an agile cross-functional team you’ll be producing productivity, accessibility and usability improvements using the Microsoft low code suite of applications like Power Apps, Power Automate and Virtual Assistants. Using Agile methodology, you will be delivering business improvements rapidly.
You will also work with other peripheral products including SharePoint and Dynamics in the context of automation and functionality for PowerPlatform.
The role requires an excellent understanding of Microsoft Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Office 365. You will have experience of creating commercial business applications and automation using Microsoft Power Platform suite of products.
You will have technical experience and knowledge of the following:
- Development experience on the power platform (minimum 2 years)
- Experience of power automate and canvas/model driven app
- Experience of integration with SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, REST APIs
- Knowledge of Azure integration services (logicApps, Function Apps)
- Knowledge of DevOps technology (GIT, AzureDevOps, Docker, CI/CD pipelines)
- Experience of working with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience overseeing junior developers
- Background of working with databases and visualisation tools especially PowerBI
If you would like to join an organisation where you can bring real value and creativity please apply within.