Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Technical Test Analyst to join a renowned client in The Hague, Netherlands.
The Technical Test Analyst must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in conducting functional testing of web applications to fulfil the requirements for the role as a Test Analyst.
It is desirable that the Technical Test Analyst holds an ISEB/ISTQB certification but being able to compose suitable Test Documentation is essential. The duration of this role is initially for 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €350 euros.
What is expected of the Technical Test Analyst? - Role and Responsibilities:
• Taking the lead and advising on the test analysis, design and execution of specific parts related to a large monolithic core solution currently being re-engineered to a micro service-based application
• Design, code and execute new automated GUI tests based on C#/Selenium Web driver triggered by continuous integration of builds.
• Design, code and execute automated tests of REST-API (micro) services running on Docker Swarm clusters
• Design and execute manual test scripts of the Solution
• Design and execute performance test scripts (based on JMeter)
• Design and execute testing of system integrations, data migrations or BI solutions
• Creating representative test data for the Solution.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in conducting functional testing of web applications.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in designing, coding and executing automated GUI tests using a (.net or JAVA) programming language and respective tools, such as Selenium WebDriver
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in designing, coding and executing automated REST-API tests on applications based on a micro-service architecture or running in containers
• A minimum of 6 months of experience in test planning and test management
• A minimum 6 months of experience in conducting performance testing of web applications / services
• Knowledge of how to: determine suitable test approaches, compose suitable Test Documentation, define suitable acceptance criteria, review structurally work products from other teams
• Knowledge of how to design, code and execute functional automated REST-API tests on applications/ services based on a micro-service architecture or running in containers
• Knowledge of how to design, code and execute unit and integration tests using a programming language.
• Knowledge of how to design, code and execute automated functional GUI tests using Selenium WebDriver in continuous integration
• Knowledge of how to conduct performance testing of “containerised” web applications/services
• Knowledge of SQL using Data Manipulation/Definition /Control commands) or OLAP cubes
• Knowledge of testing the following Software Quality Characteristics: Functionality, Technical Security, Usability, Efficiency, Reliability & Maintainability
• Knowledge of ISEB/ISTQB terminology
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Technical Test Analyst, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.