Endeavour Recruitment has the opportunity for an expert in Camera Hardware to join our client, a leading Telecommunications company, for a permanent role in their Camera Research team based in Lund.
Your main responsibilities will be analysing surveillance camera technology trends, leading the design of hardware solutions, and representing the company, attending international meetings and conferences.
Preferred Skillset –
- Masters or PhD in relevant field
- Experience with Camera Modules, Optical Lenses, and Sensors
- Experience with Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIR), Thermal Infrared Spectroscopy (TIR), and Radar
- Beneficial – Hardware Architecture of Surveillance Cameras
- Beneficial – Familiarity with new technologies and trends with surveillance cameras
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Leadership experience
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.