Junior Web Developer
Our client based in Surrey / South London is expanding and has the opportunity for a Junio Web Developer to join the team. It is an innovative place to work, where each person shares their skills and makes an important contribution and share the following values:
• Aims: Improve and Grow
• Improve – our company, our products
• Grow – from existing strengths, through creation & innovation
The company objectives are:
• Become market leaders in Development software, primarily C#.
• Increase sales of existing products and services
• Introduce new products and services (sustainably)
Junior Web Developer
Our client produces several software products. The products need continual investment to maintain our position as market leaders. Our client is also investing in resources to bring a new product to the market. In addition to product development, they also maintains a marketing website for advertising and selling products.
The Web Developer will be involved in maintaining, updating, and adding features to the marketing website as appropriate. The web developer will be involved in maintaining and developing various products that are built on web platforms. The technology will revolve around C#, Blazor, ColdFusion, IIS and SQL Server. C# is the primary Technology. The candidate will need to work well as part of a team in order to understand existing code bases and produce code that is tested, readable and built with a view to industry best practices.
• Website development, maintenance and testing
• Create and maintain client and server side code for existing websites
• Work with internal Marketing and IT to maintain and develop the functionality of our websites, in line with stakeholder needs
• Contribute to and maintain the code base of new and existing web based products including unit testing and working with source control
• Working with product owners and an agile process to understand task priorities
• Develop an understanding of the products and industry and be available for support as required
• C#, Blazor, SQL Server, IIS, MVC
• An understanding of developing unit testing SOLID code
• Development tools such as Visual Studio, GIT, Azure DevOps, Build Servers, SQL Server Management Studio
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, documentation and problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to work under pressure, independently and organise work efficiently, to prioritise demands
• Ability to work within a team
• Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
• Good verbal and written communication skill and good organisational ability.
• Approachable and helpful personality.
• Adobe ColdFusion
• Knowledge of Agile project management practices
• Knowledge of Azure or other cloud platform
• Familiarity with Excel, complex formulae, charts, pivots and an understanding of VBA
For an exciting opportunity to gain real on the job experience with an exciting growing company, please don’t hesitate to apply