Cyber Security Analyst / Penetration Tester
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent permanent opportunity for a Cyber Security Analyst / Penetration Tester to join a leading company in the Private Sector with offices based in both, Cape Town and Johannesburg. Excellent career prospects!
The chosen candidate will join the Cyber Security team, and will be responsible for evaluating and strengthening the security posture through continuous vulnerability and security assessments.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Perform penetration testing and security assessments across the technology landscape
- Be responsible for vulnerability management
- Review, configure and maintain EDR solution
- Actively engage with teams and providers to architect and implement solutions to enhance security
- Continuous proactive improvement of existing processes and security control systems.
- Define threat models and organically grow the threat hunting capability
- IT security incident management and monitoring
- IT security risks management
- Provide well-written, concise, technical and non-technical reports
- Assist with the resolution of audit findings
- This role may require standby from time to time
- A relevant certification/tertiary qualification in IT Security
- Minimum of 3 years of cyber security experience
- Experience in penetration testing tools
- Experience within mobile security assessments, vulnerability and/or malware analysis, security solutions and cloud technologies advantageous
- Understanding of security best practices in a mixed Windows/Linux environment, attack methodologies and OWASP
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize objectives with overlapping time constraints
- The ability to work independently and as a team member
Please get in touch for further details on this not to be missed permanent opportunity. We look forward to receiving your cv!