C++ Embedded Engineer for Satellite / Space Project
Real Time C++ Embedded Engineer required on an initial 6 – 12 month contact for our Satellite / Space based client based in Luxembourg. As they are setting up a new team they want people to be onsite initially / for the first 3 – 6 months.
As (real-time) software developer you will build a strategic software component in charge of processing signals received from antennas. From a green field, you will co-design and implement all the functions required to exploit raw signals.
Your main missions will be:
- In cooperation with the Business Line engineering team, design and implement a signal processing software
- Manage technical requirements and ensure that deliveries are on time with the expected level of quality (functional, performance, robustness, reliability and documentation)
- Take full ownership of the implementation of this solution, up to its deployment on QA environment
- Support the team in charge of the solution integration on test bench and in-situ
- Stay up to date with innovative technologies, practices and tools
- Upskill the members of your squad by sharing solutions and best practices, and stay up to date with project progress
- Contribute to our growth, our learning organization culture and our continuous improvement.
With an Engineering/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent degree, you have at least 5 years’ experience on strongly linked topics.
As the skilled developer, you pursue excellence in design and execution. You work well in high-paced environments and commit on deliveries.
You have strong background in C++ development in an embedded or real-time context. You are familiar with hardware related development with C++14, test frameworks (Google Test, Catch, etc.).
Other experiences with cloud native applications, such as Spring Boot, React or Angular, are valuable plus.
You are a convinced Agilist, and you have been involved in significant DevOps / DevSecOps projects.
You have a deep understanding of software development, from software architecture to clean code and craftsmanship.
With a collaborative mindset, you are eager to join a multi-cultural co-creative environment.
Highly proficient in spoken and written English, any other language is welcome.