Do you have previous experience as a Software team lead?
Have you worked as a Scrum Master in previous projects?
Do you have a Test Automation approach to software development?
Are you a strong technical expert?
Then we want to speak to you!
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for Embedded Team Lead, to join a Global client, specialised in the mobility industry.
You will be based in our client’s headquarters office, situated in the ideal spot for nature and water sports lovers, in Dorset.
The successful Embedded Team Lead will be developing and supporting the introduction of new products, and bug fixing of product issues.
Your responsibilities as an Embedded Team Lead will include:
- Coordinate teams of software engineers to support and develop .NET CF embedded products written in C# and C/C++
- Perform the role of Scrum Master for multiple development teams e.g. oversee Agile Ceremonies and providing start and end of sprint KPI reports to aid governance
- Coordination with senior management for reporting of progress and impediments and to implement the development roadmap
- Contribute to the coordination of multiple Agile teams developing in parallel to a shared goal
- Actively contribute to improve the quality of both products and services by working in accordance with internal and external quality standards
- Lead software process and tooling improvement activities
- Contribute to interdepartmental communication in order to improve awareness of the project and customer needs and the creation of a team spirit within
- Ensure that technical standards, documentation and processes are applied to all delivery artefacts
- Undertake software design reviews and provide guidance to other developers if necessary
- Assist in the refinement of specifications and requirements into a development backlogs, and present tested, working software in iteration reviews
- Write effective documentation and test processes
- Resolve technical issues arising during the project lifecycle and after release
- Significant experience within an embedded software development environment
- 3+ years Object Oriented Design and Programming (e.g. UML, Design Patterns, SOLID principles)
- 3+ years C#/.NET Software Development using the Visual Studio IDE
- Programming for Windows CE/Windows Embedded Compact and use of .NET Compact Framework
- Experience of CI and the development/application of automated tests (TDD or BDD)
- Source control tools such as Bitbucket and VSTFS
- Experience working as Scrum Master, for both on shore and off shore teams
- Strong technical capability - Architecture, Design/patterns and Implementation
Please get in touch and send us your CV, to apply ASAP!