- Vous êtes Luxembourgeois ou habitez près du Luxembourg ?
- Vous parlez couramment Français et maitrisez l’Anglais, y compris à l’ecrit ?
- Vous êtes un specialiste Java ?
- Vous aimez travailler en équipe ?
- Vous êtes disponible rapidement?
Un client du secteur public recherche des profils Java developer pour un nouveau projet de développement à réaliser sur site.
Expérience/compétences requises :
- Minimum 3 ans d’expérience en développement Java – Java 8+
- Français /Anglais courant
Envoyez-nous votre CV ou contactez-nous ASAP pour plus de renseignements.
Do you have experience in the Finance sector?
Are you a seasoned Java Web Applications programmer?
Have you worked or have a desire to work in EU?
Endeavour is urgently looking for an experience Java expert to join a Banking sector client, based in Luxembourg for a fantastic contract opportunity, initially till end of this year, with likelihood of extension.
The successful Java expert will be responsible for Build and Deployment of Java applications.
Your role as a Java expert will involve the following :
- Jenkins server administration, auto-deployment and creation of jobs pipelines
- Create and Maintain Jenkins libs
- Deployment of scripts (SH, Groovy)
- Database Migration: Sybase to Oracle
- Modernization of database management with Liquibase
- JBOSS 7 administration: check Logs and restart
The succesful Java expert will be an excellent communicator and have proven experience with the following :
Please send us your CV and get in touch ASAP to be considered for this not-to-be missed opportunity !
Endeavour Recruitment are looking for a Java Developer to join our Digital Transformation client’s team, based in Sheffield on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a renowned company, with good prospects of career progression.
The successful candidate will be assisting in the solution design, implementation and technical delivery of complex solutions to a wide range of clients, as well as mentoring Junior Developers
- Working closely with clients and the internal delivery team to ensure solutions meet business requirements and are delivered to client’s principles, standards and best practises
- Assisting in the production of solution design documents covering baseline and target architectures for applications, integrations, data and technology
- Participating in all aspects of technical design, design workshops, suggesting recommendations and reasons for key design decisions
- Estimating the implementation effort of large-scale and complex eCommerce solutions and assisting in the delivery, migration and go-live planning
- Contributing to the technical delivery, ensuring and demonstrating the quality of the deliverable, from code quality through to performance, scalability and security of the solution
- Keeping up to date with technology changed (e.g. trends, software updates, platform updates, 3rd party solutions) and reviewing these for recommendation into new projects or existing clients
Skills & Experience
- Experience with Java and J2EE development
- Develop performant and secure code (incl. SQL) for high-traffic production use, following pre-defied principles and guidelines
- Good Front-End Development skills in HTML, CSS and JS framework
- Desirable to have experience of eCommerce development
- Previous experience of working in both Agile and Waterfall environments
If this role sounds of interest to you, please get in touch with your CV
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our Digital Transformation client’s team, based in Sheffield on a permanent basis.
The ideal profile will have experience of working with a Java-based eCommerce technologies such as IBM WebSphere Commerce, SAP Hybris, Salesforce DemandWare or Oracle-ATG.
The successful candidate will be required to lead the solution design, assist in solution implementation and be responsible for the technical delivery of complex solutions to a wide range of clients.
You will be required to work closely with clients and the internal delivery teams to ensure our solutions meet the business requirements and are delivered to our client’s principles, standards and best practices. The candidate should be business focused and have a proven track record of delivery.
- Producing and owning technical solutions to fit business requirements and ensuring successful delivery.
- Producing and owning solution design documents covering baseline and target architectures for applications, integrations, data and technology – ensuring the design meets architecture principles and best practices for the technology platform and justifying the solution design against other options.
- Producing technical specifications for lead developers covering mid-low level application, interface and database design, including identifying relevant design patterns and application frameworks.
- Communicating technical architectures and designs to internal teams, including developers and testers.
- Communicating directly with the customer on all aspects of the technical design, including running design workshops, participating in architecture reviews, providing recommendations and reasons for key design decisions and explaining complex technical designs to non-technical stakeholders.
- Communicating directly with 3rd parties to agree designs, especially in the integration domain.
- Identifying impacts of a given solution/architecture and challenging business requirements or suggesting alternate solutions where necessary.
- Identifying and managing key stakeholders of the architecture change.
- Working collaboratively with other architects and lead developers to share knowledge and solutions.
- Estimating the design and implementation effort of large-scale and complex ecommerce solutions and assisting in the delivery, migration and go-live planning.
- Ownerships of the technical delivery, ensuring and demonstrating the quality of the deliverable, from code quality through to performance, scalability and security of the solution.
- Leading new application/technical architects in all aspects of the above.
- Keeping up todate with technology changes (e.g. trends, software updates, platform updated, 3rd party solutions) and reviewing these for recommendation into new projects or existing clients.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Proven experience in leading or assisting and delivering large-scale architecture change projects in ecommerce, retail or manufacturing.
- Proven technical leadership skills with an internal team within a client facing environment.
- An understanding of web technologies and an appreciation for capacity and performance design considerations
- Java and J2EE development (e.g. JSP, EJB, JPA, Struts, Spring, core JAVA)
- Develop performant and secure code (incl. SQL) for high-traffic production use, following pre-defined principles and guidelines
- Working knowledge of application server technologies (e.g. WebSphere Application Server) including clustered environments
- Have good front-end development skills in HTML, CSS and JS frameworks (e.g. JQuery) and are familiar with Ajax
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Preferable to have a good understanding of IBM WebSphere Commerce (WC) functional and technical architecture including design and development best practice and the associate technologies:
- WebSphere Commerce (WC) functional architecture (e.g. store, catalog, merchandising, marketing, orders)
- WC frameworks (e.g. Command framework, MVC,)
- WC search
- Common WC data models (User, Orders, Catalogs, Promotions etc.)
- WC messaging infrastructure (inbound and outbound, REST, MQ, BOD)
- WC persistence layer (SDO and EJB/access/data beans)
- WC development environment, SVN and GIT repos
- SOLR search
- IBM DB2 Database
- Demonstrate and develop to WC best practices, especially with regards to security and customisations
- Have a working knowledge of Dynacache
- An understanding of WC deployment models (e.g. 3-tier, de-coupled storefront/search
- Previous experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience developing headless WebSphere Commerce solutions
- An interest in the ongoing developments of WebSphere Commerce (e.g. xC programming model, JPA)
- Web-tier configuration experience (e.g. Apache, IIS)
- Having worked on solutions utilising edge-caches and CDNs
If this role sounds of interest to you, please get in touch ASAP or apply with your CV
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Java Developer to work for a large, internationally renowned client in the public sector in Luxembourg. The duration of this contract is initially for 6 months with likely extensions. The all-inclusive daily rate for this role is €370 euros.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience as a developer.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and UML design.
- At least 2+ years of work experience in the usage of UML
- Knowledge of software dev lifecycle and methodologies.
- Applied usage of Agile, SCRUM methodologies and PMBPK/Prince2 is considered as an asset
- Good knowledge of J2EE 7/8 JMS JPA Hibernate
- Spring MVC, spring JMS, spring integration
- Tomcat 8
- Oracle 11 DB
- Eclipse, Maven
If you are a pro-active and eager person wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the public sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Dutch or French speaking Middleware Solution Architect to work for a client in the financial sector in Brussels, Belgium. This duration of this role is initially until the end of 2018 with possibility of extension thereafter and the rate is market related.
- Fluent in French or Dutch but must be able to understand the other
- 5 years’ experience as a middleware application design within a complex IT environment
- Relevant experience in middleware application design
- Relevant experience with Java and J2EE
- Extensive knowledge of Apache
- Extensive knowledge of Tomcat
- Extensive knowledge of JBoss
- Knowledge of Linux
- Familiar with network terminology such as Vlan’s and firewall.
- Open minded
- Team Player
- Structured and analytical approach
- Effective in communication (Written and Spoken)
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Design architecture that will meet the requirements of the business and the company standards
- Collaborate with the development team during the solution development phase
- Collaborate with the operation team on incident and problem management that requires architectural analysis
- Develop and maintain the solution documentation.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an first-class opportunity for a Solution Architect to join our multinational client in based in the Hague. Initially this contract will run until the end of 2017, thereafter there will be long term contract renewals during 2018.
The client is paying a daily rate of €625 based on a 40-hour week.
The SA will act as the overall architecture lead for the project, owning the end-to-end definition of the solution for the project across all architecture layers: business, information, application, and infrastructure.
The SA will structure and complete business demand from an architecture perspective, and translate the demand into a viable, feasible, durable, and compliant solution architecture that can be delivered to budget, on time and focusing on a high quality solution.
The SA will be responsible for the production of the Solution Architecture Document for the project, integrating all architecture layers.
Strong analytical and interpersonal skills are essential for this role, as is a fluency in English (both orally and written) A knowledge and understanding of the German and French language will be a great asset.
Essential requirements for the role of Solution Architect:-
A University degree with minimum 8 years hands on experience in defining the architecture of large IT systems.
- Working knowledge of TOGAF and Archimate.
- Previous system development life cycle and development experience (SDLC);
- In depth expertise in the area of systems integration;
- Experience in working in large organisations;
- Knowledge in Business Process Management and Rules engines (for instance JBPM, Drools);
- Experience with UML;
- Experience with similar projects;
- Deep understanding of authorization mechanisms supporting fine-and coarse-grained authorisation and externalisation of authorisation from business applications (Kerberos and SPNEGO).
- Expert knowledge of J2EE technologies.
- Expert knowledge of REST architectural constraints and development of Restful web services.
- Knowledge of SOAP web services.
- Knowledge in Middle-tier (web-services, web clients, backend of web clients, Java, JBoss).
- Experience with externalising authorisation from Java applications through authorisation engines and/or business rules engines and authentication single sign on with Active Directory.
- Basic knowledge in the following Mainframe software (Z/OS, MVS, OMVS, batch, CICS, MQ Series, DB2, COBOL).
- Experience in the area of data bases, relational and non-sql;
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation.
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.
Endeavour Recruitment has a FANTASTIC opportunity for an experienced Technical Project Manager with 8 + years’ experience managing IT projects. We are looking for experts in UML and RUP. Knowledge of the French language would be beneficial for this role.
This is a 12-month contract based in Belgium with a daily rate of 530 Euros.
- Daily operational team management
- Management planning
- Track activities against plans, provide regular and accurate reports
- Provide effective leadership to the operational team, ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience
- Apply RUP Methodology and enforce project standards
- Knowledge of Unified Modelling Language (UML) is required.
- Practical experience with RUP methodology and the system development lifecycle is a must.
- In depth knowledge of IT systems infrastructure matters.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings (FR-EN), good communicator and negotiator.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French will be an asset.
- Self-starter and an excellent team player.
- Good reporting skills
Technical skills required:
- Oracle 11g
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12
- Good knowledge of J2EE, Application Servers, XML and web Services
- Java 7 / JEE 6
- Enterprise Architect
- UML Modelling and RUP Methodology
If you feel you have the skills to flourish in this role, then please send over a copy of your most up to date CV.
Calling for all experienced Software Architects with extensive experience working in a Java environment required to join a large, reputable European client based in London, for a 6 months contract.
It is expected that the ideal Software Architect will have the following skills and experience:
- 8 years of professional experience in Java
- 8 years in J2EE
- 8 years in SQL
- 4 years in Oracle databases.
If that sounds like a good reflection of your working experience, we definitely want to hear from you.
Please get in touch ASAP to find further details about this exciting new contract.
Endeavour Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Solaris Engineer to undertake a 6 month contract in Bristol.
This is a client facing role, working alongside Lead Engineers and Consultants to deliver a number of projects including; deployment, configuration, testing, migrations, refreshes and 3rd line administration.
With at least 5 years Solaris experience, you skills will include a solid mix of the following;
- Web Server (Sun One, iPlanet, Apache)
- RDMBS (Oracle)
- Application Server (Apache, JBoss, TomCat, WebLogic)
- Load Balancing (F5, Cisco)
- High Availability and Clustering
- J2EE Architecture
- Linux/UNIX Scripting
- Good understanding and basic (technical) knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Veritas Volume Manager and File System management
- Good understanding and basic (technical) knowledge of virtualization technology including migrations (eg VMWare, Hyper-V, KVM, P2V, P2P, PlateSpin, DoubleTake, Grid, Solaris Zones, AIX LPARS/WPARs, HPUX vPARs)
Please apply today with your CV to be considered for this fantastic contract.