Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a UX Designer to join our globally renowned client, based in Central London. The role is Hybrid and working will be 3 days onsite a week.
As the UX designer, you will help introduce evidence-based design practices, enabling short- and long-term innovation in the platform development. The role will be collaborated closely with the Product Management and Technology teams. Together they will develop, evaluate, and iterate the user experience.
- A proactive, “can-do” attitude, with a keen curiosity and willingness to learn
- An excellent eye for nuance and a logical, problem-solving approach
- Demonstrated experience of user experience work, preferably in an academic context
- Cross-functional team collaboration, including stakeholder management
- Ability to understand the specific needs of a varied user base of students, scholars, librarians and practitioners in visual and applied arts, performing arts, humanities, social sciences, law and finance
- Run user experience research to understand our users’ journeys and needs, deciding on the best method to use (e.g. interviews, focus groups, card sorting, usage analytics)
- Capture findings from user experience research and translate into clear and prioritized business requirements, whether for roadmap or immediate development
- Produce designs (sketches, wireframes, mock-ups, and interactive prototypes, as appropriate) to assist with user research, internal discussion, presentations to stakeholders, and delivery
- Work on a programme of continuous improvement, encompassing interface design within a tested and established design language, basic UX writing, usability testing, and interaction flows
- Work with Editorial leads and Product Managers on new product proposals to identify new feature requirements
- Specify and clarify requirements for developers with regard to the Platforms, working closely with external and internal teams
- Document new designs, and maintain documentation for existing designs
- Review built designs whilst they are in the test environment to ensure they meet the specified design
- Analyse web usage data to understand and measure user engagement and optimize user journeys
- Act as the internal team expert for our analytics tools (training provided)
- Benchmark competitors against our platforms, in order to remain market-leading for user experience and user engagement
- Contribute to branding and visual design with Product Management, Editorial and Marketing teams
- Proactively ensure that all the Digital Resources platforms comply with established and emerging accessibility criteria
- Identify improvements to the team’s processes and workflow
Promote the importance of User Experience within the wider company
If this role sounds of interest. Please don’t hesitate to apply
Digital Account Manager
Endeavour has a “not-to-be missed” career opportunity for a seasoned Digital Account Manager to join our Digital agency client based in London.
The selected Digital Account Manager will be reporting to the Operations Director and have excellent communication and organisation skills.
This role blends account management and project management.
As an experienced Digital Account Manager you will have demonstrable experience with managing the scoping and delivery of digitally lead integrated projects and campaigns, to include the development of websites, online interactive tools, digital and advertising, video and animation.
• Lead the day-to-day management of new and existing client accounts, and contributing to new business pitches, ensuring we exceed expectation, they receive the highest individual attention and that projects are delivered to the highest quality within agreed timings and budget.
• Demonstrate an informed opinion about the digital marketplace and future trends
• Lead projects – often independently – as well as provide support for the Operations Director.
• Have a personal drive to deliver value to clients and company performance .
• Providing our clients with best-in-class client service.
• Scoping of digital projects, understanding the technical and creative requirements and creating accurate documentation, including project briefs.
• End-to-end project and account management to include estimating and scoping of strategy, IA, UX and creative UI and assessing creative opportunity and risks as well as producing statements of work, scheduling, reporting, budget management and invoicing.
• Briefing members of the Living team and working closely throughout project duration.
• Organising and inputting to the testing of digital products to guarantee quality of delivery to client.
• Managing resource planning and issue management to anticipate any potential project risks and recommending solutions / contingency plans to avoid / resolve such issues.
• Managing the production elements of large projects and campaigns, delivering a joined-up approach, and liaising with multiple teams and suppliers/freelancers as required.
• Monitoring and managing the commercials on projects so to provide regular accurate reporting and forecasting to our London’s finance team and Operations Director.
• Ensuring that each project is delivered profitably and so helping to grow and build our business.
- minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of project management software (Synergist would be an advantage)
- Have an excellent understanding of digital, the end-to-end project lifecycle and implementation methodologies.
- Have a very good understanding and knowledge of web standards, accessibility, and compatibility issues
- Be familiar with multiple technology platforms i.e., mobile apps, web, email, and streaming media
- Highly proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Familiar with Content Management Systems (Umbraco and WordPress)
- Working knowledge of digital design and production software
- Knowledge of standard UX software
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure
- Ability and experience running multiple projects in parallel
Send us your CV or get in touch for further details ASAP !
UX Guru required
Our client based in Central London requires a UX Guru / Specialist to join the team and to help drive the user experience of our clients’ digital products and platforms, thereby maximizing user satisfaction, brand reach, reputation, and commercial success.
We are looking for more than one hire and we would be interested in discussing the role with you. As well as being a UX Guru, we have a position of UX Lead as well as a role for the Head of UX, depending on what you are looking for in a role.
To ensure our client’s digital platforms deliver an excellent user experience to the users and customers. Our platforms have built up a reputation as distinctive, visually appealing and user-centered, and the aim of this role is to take them to the next level and to introduce best practices for design, usability, innovation and accessibility to our platform development. The role reports to a Head of User Experience and will have ultimate responsibility for User Experience across the entire range of Bloomsbury digital products and deliverables. In fulfilling that role, the User Experience Manager will work with key stakeholders (product innovation, digital production, technical support, content architecture, commercial and business owners, and digital technology) and external developers and other suppliers to provide an intuitive user experience, improving usability and accessibility of Bloomsbury’s digital products and platforms, thereby maximizing user satisfaction, brand reach, reputation, and commercial success.
Manage resourcing and estimation around user experience work on various projects
Lead programmes of user experience research to ensure that we understand our users’ online user journeys and needs, deciding on the best method to use in each case (e.g. interviews, focus groups, card sorting, usage analytics)
Capture findings from user experience research and translate into clear, well specified, well documented, testable and prioritized business requirements and use cases
Produce wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes as appropriate to assist with user research, internal discussion and presenting to stakeholders
Ensure a programme of continuous improvement for the Bloomsbury Publishing Platform, encompassing visual design, information architecture, navigation and user flow
Work with Editorial leads and Product Managers on new product proposals to identify new feature requirements
Take the lead on specifying and clarifying requirements for third-party developers and QA analysts with regard to new platforms, site migrations and ongoing platform enhancements, working closely with colleagues in Product Management, Content Architecture, Project Management and Editorial
Carry out User Acceptance Testing to ensure that implementation meets the acceptance criteria specified in our requirements
Analyse web usage metrics and search logs to measure user engagement and optimize user journeys
Use the Bloomsbury Publishing Platform admin interface to build and configure sites, including preview sites and prototypes, and create HTML-based design elements and features
Work with Product Management, Editorial and Marketing teams in agreeing and delivering branding and visual design
Proactively ensure that all Bloomsbury Digital Resources platforms comply with accessibility criteria
Identify improvements to the team’s processes and workflow
Promote the importance of User Experience within the wider company
Provide training and on-boarding of new starters and members of external teams who need a level of knowledge on already implemented UX and functionality of Bloomsbury digital platforms.
Keep up-to date, manage and maintain documentation on Bloomsbury digital platform UX and functionality
Ability to understand the specific needs of a varied user base of students, scholars, librarians and practitioners in visual and applied arts, performing arts, humanities, social sciences, law and finance
Passion for digital product development, with a proven record of delivering successful products and platform features
Understanding of project management & development processes, including Agile methodology, and experience with standard tools such as Jira and Confluence
Experience of gathering & interpreting web usage analytics
Excellent implementation and time-management skills
An excellent eye for detail and a logical, problem-solving approach
A proactive, “can-do” attitude
Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and visual)
Endeavour recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Senior UX Designer to join our global technology giant. This is a contract role based in Sweden. A competitive day rate is available for the right candidate.
As a Senior Designer you will have capabilities reaching beyond UI (pixels/motion) to also include visual storytelling and communication.
• As a part of the design team, working with concepts and innovation
• Visualize our concept ideas in the best way possible to sell-in, market and communicate
• Boost our story telling capabilities on how to best communicate our creative works. Video of explaining concepts is the preferred delivery method.
• Build unique and visually stunning experiences to further enhance the brand and products
Essential skills & experience:
• 8+ years in UX design experience;
• 5+ years as successful designer in ICT company or design agency
• A proven ability in UX creative design, insight in user behaviour and design trends
• A high quality portfolio showcasing excellent skills
• Strong communication skills and cross-cultural collaboration experience preferred
• Bachelor degree or above in User Experience Design, Visual Design, Interaction Design, Digital Media Design, Communication etc
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to join a global organisation where you will be able to make a real difference then please apply!
Fantastic perm opportunity for a seasoned UX Designer to join award-winning leader in audience interaction technology for the entertainment and sporting events sector.
Our client has offices in London and Liverpool.
They are looking for a UX Designer with at least 5 years of aggregated commercial experience working as a product designer on digital products (web apps/SaaS preferred) to join their team and create amazing user experiences.
The ideal candidate will be using their UX and design skills with a flair and originality that'll make a tangible difference to the outputs of our client’s core Real-Time Engagement Platform.
- Collaborate with the Platform Product Manager, Product Design team and Engineering teams to define and implement innovative UX solutions for the Platform
- Plan and conduct user research - translating those findings into design opportunities
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Lead on the creation of wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Work with an established design system, maintaining best practices and standards
- Assist with asset requirements from the development team
- Mentor junior members of the design team
Required skills and experience:
- You have at least 5 years of aggregated commercial experience working as a product designer on digital products (web apps/SaaS preferred)
- You can present a portfolio that demonstrates excellence in your craft and shows us your process of translating outcomes into outputs
- You have experience working across multi-disciplinary teams
- You’re able to distil and translate complex requirements into modern, accessible, and inviting experiences
- You have experience driving UX design within an agile team environment
- You have experience in identifying, researching and analysing customer motivations and user behaviour
- You understand core visual design principles
- You know how to design and work within established UX frameworks, design systems and pattern libraries
- You have strong communication, influencing and relationship-building skills
Apply ASAP and send us your CV, or get in touch for more info for this not-to-be-missed career opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Web Developer to work for a renowned publishing client on a remote, permanent basis. You will be part of the Ad Product team, working closely with the wider product and engineering teams, building, and maintaining the systems which deliver advertising and other commercial components across a range of digital products.
We are looking for someone with solid experience and understanding of web development (Frontend UX and deeper application development) and ad tech. The tech stack includes:
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Grunt, SASS, Babel, Pug, NPM
- Mocha, Karma, Chai, Sinon, Nightwatch, Jest
- Drone CI, Docker
- AWS platform (S3, Lambda, ECS, Fargate, CloudFormation…)
- Google Ad Manager (formerly Doubleclick for Publishers, DfP)
- Wider Google platform (Tag Manager, Analytics, Data Studio, BigQuery…)
- Escenic Java-based CMS
Other things we’d like to see
- Unit and integration testing experience (TDD and BDD even better)
- Web application performance monitoring and optimisation
- A good understanding of ad serving concepts and ecosystem
- Use of Ad Manager/DfP – via the publisher console and API’s, template and wrapper code
- Integration of 3rd party components and services
- Capture and use of data to inform product development (Web Analytics, Real User Monitoring, A/B and Multivariate testing, Ad Manager reporting tools, etc)
- Exposure to near real-time; creation of reporting and data visualisation tools
- An experience with other programming languages (e.g. Java, C++, Python)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Company cycle / car / computer purchase scheme
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a UX Researcher to join our leading marketing company for casino, sports betting, and forex. The successful candidate will be joining their UX team to help measurably improve the experience of their products for millions of consumers. The UX team relies on analytics, user insights, and design expertise to design the best possible products. This is a permanent position based in Malta
- Being the voice of the user by developing an in-depth understanding of the core problems the users are trying to solve, and the using that knowledge to drive a better experience for users
- Working closely with interaction designers on the user-centred design process to rapidly create and iterate through sketches and wireframes (low, medium, and high fidelity) with detailed interaction specification
- Recommending and conducting usability studies, interviews, surveys, and other research as needed
- Managing the user panel and conducting recruiting efforts; including maintaining communications, scheduling interviews, and helping teams find users to test with
- Helping drive information architecture improvements
- Quickly validating multiple ideas through fast-time prototyping
- Identifying users, as well as their goals, tasks, motivations, and expectations
- Selling your user experience results to internal stakeholders through storytelling, data-driven visualisations, and evidence-based design principles
- Master’s degree in Human Factors / Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Science or related field
- 3+ years’ experience planning and conducting research in a corporate environment
- Experience with design thinking and working with product teams
- Expert with statistical software package (SPSS, Q Research, Stata)
- Knowledge and experience with online research tools (UserTesting.com, Optimal Workshop, Covert, Google Analytics, HotJar, etc.)
- Fluent in English – bonus if you are knowledgeable / fluent in other languages, especially German, Spanish or Japanese
This is a great opportunity to join a fast—growing company in online lead generation. Our client is employee-orientated, and this is reflected in the way that they care for their employees, the way they work, their company culture, and their awesome benefits package:
- Time off, plus an extra day for your birthday, and extra time off for newly-weds
- Remote work – subject to managers approval
- Large welcome package tailored to you personally!
- Team-building – each employee is given €50 a month to get out of the office and have a good time with their teammates
- Flexible office hours
- Private health insurance
- Increased paternal leave
- Company trip – if annual targets are hit, the whole team is whisked away on a fabulous company trip abroad
If you are a UX Researcher looking for an exciting new opportunity in sunny Malta, please apply with your CV
We are seeking a Software Developer to join our client based in Cork. Salary up to £30,000 for 0-2 years’ experience. Salary up to £40,000 for 3+ years’ experience.
You will be responsible for designing and developing applications and delivering high-quality and maintainable solutions. You will be working on web projects, enhancing their internal systems, sites, and applications.
To be successful in this Software Developer position we are seeking someone with the following skills –
- REST APIs
- Experience with UX, Node, and/or SQL would also be beneficial
Please apply asap to be considered for this Software Developer role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior UI Designer to join the Research and Development team of our client, a large telecommunications company, in Sweden. You will be responsible for delivering high quality designs for smart terminals, research design directions and trends, and improve user experience of products. This is a 12-month contract and our client will pay extremely competitive rates.
The successful UI Designer will be responsible for –
- Creating UI concepts and prototypes
- Drive main products to be the lead of UX competitiveness in related field
- Analyse and understand UX requirements
- Carry out design presentation and communicate with stakeholders
- Push design concepts to market and build the brand
- Collaborate with frontend developers
- Research interaction design and technology trends
The successful UI Designer must have experience with the following –
- 5 years’ UI/UX design experience
- High quality UI design work cases
- Proven ability in UX Design, insight in user behaviour and design trends
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this UI Designer role.
Endeavour Recruitment are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our award-winning digital agency client based in Old Street, London, for an initial 3-month contract. Rate up to £300 per day.
The successful Digital Project Manager will be responsible for project management throughout the full project lifecycle, scope digital projects with clients, manage resource planning, and ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and to the highest quality.
To be successful in this Digital Project Manager you must have the following –
- Previous experience working within a digital agency
- Good knowledge of digital design and production software
- Knowledge of UX software
- Knowledge of Sitecore and Umbraco
- Previous experience working on web projects and knowledge of implementation methodologies
- Knowledge of web standards, accessibility, and compatibility issues
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this Digital Project Manager role.