This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior UI Designer to join the Research and Development team of our client, a large telecommunications company, in Sweden. You will be responsible for delivering high quality designs for smart terminals, research design directions and trends, and improve user experience of products. This is a 12-month contract and our client will pay extremely competitive rates.
The successful UI Designer will be responsible for –
- Creating UI concepts and prototypes
- Drive main products to be the lead of UX competitiveness in related field
- Analyse and understand UX requirements
- Carry out design presentation and communicate with stakeholders
- Push design concepts to market and build the brand
- Collaborate with frontend developers
- Research interaction design and technology trends
The successful UI Designer must have experience with the following –
- 5 years’ UI/UX design experience
- High quality UI design work cases
- Proven ability in UX Design, insight in user behaviour and design trends
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this UI Designer role.