Digital Account Manager
Endeavour has a “not-to-be missed” career opportunity for a seasoned Digital Account Manager to join our Digital agency client based in London.
The selected Digital Account Manager will be reporting to the Operations Director and have excellent communication and organisation skills.
This role blends account management and project management.
As an experienced Digital Account Manager you will have demonstrable experience with managing the scoping and delivery of digitally lead integrated projects and campaigns, to include the development of websites, online interactive tools, digital and advertising, video and animation.
• Lead the day-to-day management of new and existing client accounts, and contributing to new business pitches, ensuring we exceed expectation, they receive the highest individual attention and that projects are delivered to the highest quality within agreed timings and budget.
• Demonstrate an informed opinion about the digital marketplace and future trends
• Lead projects – often independently – as well as provide support for the Operations Director.
• Have a personal drive to deliver value to clients and company performance .
• Providing our clients with best-in-class client service.
• Scoping of digital projects, understanding the technical and creative requirements and creating accurate documentation, including project briefs.
• End-to-end project and account management to include estimating and scoping of strategy, IA, UX and creative UI and assessing creative opportunity and risks as well as producing statements of work, scheduling, reporting, budget management and invoicing.
• Briefing members of the Living team and working closely throughout project duration.
• Organising and inputting to the testing of digital products to guarantee quality of delivery to client.
• Managing resource planning and issue management to anticipate any potential project risks and recommending solutions / contingency plans to avoid / resolve such issues.
• Managing the production elements of large projects and campaigns, delivering a joined-up approach, and liaising with multiple teams and suppliers/freelancers as required.
• Monitoring and managing the commercials on projects so to provide regular accurate reporting and forecasting to our London’s finance team and Operations Director.
• Ensuring that each project is delivered profitably and so helping to grow and build our business.
- minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of project management software (Synergist would be an advantage)
- Have an excellent understanding of digital, the end-to-end project lifecycle and implementation methodologies.
- Have a very good understanding and knowledge of web standards, accessibility, and compatibility issues
- Be familiar with multiple technology platforms i.e., mobile apps, web, email, and streaming media
- Highly proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Familiar with Content Management Systems (Umbraco and WordPress)
- Working knowledge of digital design and production software
- Knowledge of standard UX software
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure
- Ability and experience running multiple projects in parallel
Send us your CV or get in touch for further details ASAP !