Recherchons un Administrateur de base de données parlant français et maitrisant l’anglais technique pour une mission de contrat longue durée avec un client situe au Luxembourg.
Il s'agit d'une mission 100% sur site.
Nous recherchons un Administrateur de bases de données déjà basé au Luxembourg ou dans les pays voisins et disposé à travailler entièrement sur site.
L'Administrateur de base de données sera chargé d’effectuer les tâches suivantes :
- Concevoir une implémentation des systèmes de bases de données
- Administrer et maintenir en conditions opérationnelles les bases de données
- Assurer le support technique auprès des utilisateurs
- Se tenir au courant des évolutions technologiques et proposer des axes d’amélioration
- Automatiser et mettre à disposition des outils de gestion des bases de données
Profil technique recherché :
- Postgres et/ou Oracle et/ou SQL Server
- Langages Python, shell, Yaml.
- Connaissances sur Ansible, Ansible Tower, Git, Jenkins (CI/CD), Terraform
- Connaissances sur Kubernetes
- Connaissances sur ELK, SysDig, LogDna
- Méthodologie DevOps
Envoyez votre CV ou contactez-nous pour plus de renseignements.
Data Analyst / Report Analyst
Our client, based in South London / Surrey has an exciting permanent role for a Data Analyst / Report Writer.
The reporting analyst will meet our clients complex reporting requirements in excel, Power BI and other reporting platforms. You will be part of a business crucial team aiding users and colleagues with day-to-day support tasks as well as project related work.
The role will include;
- creating reports requested by clients and consultants in excel and Power BI from SQL databases
- Providing support to existing clients, working with them to enhance and update existing reports
- liaise with clients and consultants to identify and fully understand reporting requirements.
- checking data maps correctly from data imports and exports and validate
- ensuring any new reports are tested and checked for compatibilitythe relevant software versions before issuing
- managing version controls for standard reports
- assisting with the maintain of complex appraisal spreadsheets
- assisting with system releases, including testing and documentation as required providing support to our clients and colleagues
- Collaborate with clients and consultants to identify and fully understand reporting requirements.
- Create reports requested by clients and consultants in Excel and from SQL databases.
- Support existing clients, working with them to enhance and update their reports.
- Periodic validation of data imports and exports.
- Testing new reports and checking for compatibility with the relevant software versions before release.
- Maintaining a robust version control framework consistently for standard reports.
- Assist with the maintenance of the main financial model.
- Assist with system releases, including testing and documentation as required providing support to our clients and colleagues.
- Respond to client report requests, agreeing and understanding the brief.
- Identify improvements and changes to data structures and log them in the user request system Monday.com.
- Maintaining the standard suite of reports issued with the software.
- provide support to our clients, technical team and answer client queries.
- assist in testing new releases.
Experience and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel for:
- Complex formulae
- Pivot tables
- Linking to SQL Databases via ODBC
- Macros maintained and created directly in VBA.
- User-friendly solutions
Experience and detailed knowledge of querying SQL databases
Self-motivated, proactive, and naturally curious.
Analytical problem solver.
Ability to work under pressure, independently and organise work efficiently, understanding and delivering to competing demands.
Experience in using Power BI to create reports.
Educated to degree level.
Experience in social housing finance or development.
Experience in SQL server, database design and administration.
Calling UK Nationals!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent, long term contract for a leading client based in Cumbria.
We are looking for an Engineer (Software)to support operational plants across the entire site delivering maintenance, plant support and software modifications to industrial control systems, primarily Programable Electronic Systems (PES).
This is an exciting opportunity to further a career in the IT Industrial Computing and Engineering disciplines or start one! With a superb career progression path, there is an opportunity to work within a dynamic experienced team, and to work with new technologies and new facilities shaping the plant’s future.
The role would ideally suit an individual from a plant-based maintenance background, an engineering background or someone with a keen interest in IT solutions.
- Ability to perform complex system modifications without supervision. This may include, but is not limited to, the preparation of requirements specifications; validation tests; impact analysis; technical reviews; support to PMP production
- Perform temporary and permanent software modifications to PES in line with QMS arrangements.
- Perform unscheduled (breakdown) maintenance recoveries to the SEP machine Control Systems as part of the local team to significant (safety, quality, environmental) systems and/or technically challenging systems without supervision
- Assist the Team Manager in the preparation of support activities.
- Perform the PES Manager role for complex PES with key functionality or several less complex systems in accordance with PES management arrangements.
- Mentor and tutor Control Systems trainees, apprentices, less experienced engineers and individuals from the Operating Units such as craft and system operators.
- Provide specialist technical and engineering advice and support to plant maintenance teams, engineering teams (system, equipment & stream engineers), customers and stakeholders
- Demonstrate an understanding of different PES technology interactions and the interface to plant and process.
Knowledge & Experience
•Control Systems, instrumentation, CE&I or software background.
•Can provide evidence of an ability to work in an operating plant environment delivering structured maintenance activities, control systems, and system improvements.
•Preferably can provide evidence of previous plant process knowledge and experience.
•Demonstrable evidence of working in teams.
•HNC or higher qualification in an electrical, electronic or software related subject and/or suitable experience.
•Can provide evidence of an expert knowledge of one or more of a variety of PES technologies including PLC, SCADA, DCS, MIS/HLS, SQL Server, Modicon M and Networks.
•Can provide evidence of an understanding and application of the PES modification lifecycle, including both temporary and permanent software modifications.
•Good communications skills with the ability to interact at all levels providing advice, guidance and training across the local team and Plant facing support and operations teams.
Please apply / get in touch ASAP. We look forward to receiving your cv!
We have an urgent requirement from one of our client based in South Africa – 100% remote.
Our client is looking for profiles with:
• Net experience
• Strong SQL server and database design skills
• Devops CI/CD experience
•Ajax (nice to have)
Calling for an experienced MS Dynamics Business Central Developer!
This is an incredible opportunity to join a leading client based in Mauritius.
The selected MS Dynamics Business Central Developer will be required to work onsite.
Expenses including house, flight, visa, and travel allowance will be covered by our client
As an MS Dynamics Business Central Developer your role will include the following job Responsibilities:
- Able to develop, test and deliver innovative new functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central software as well as improving existing code.
- Provide support with implementations, upgrades and data migrations using your technical expertise.
- Make changes in the development environment as directed.
- Ability in producing release notes when required
- Develop C/AL or AL software code from technical specifications within agreed deadlines
- Produce software specifications as required
- Create and implement test plans
Skills and Experience required:
- Degree in IT/Computer Science, Software Engineering or any equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central C/SIDE / AL Extension
- SSRS and SQL server experience desirable but not essential
- Experience in building technical requirements from business needs
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative with a strong hands-on approach
- Good communication skill (English and/or French written and verbal)
- Quick learner, eager to learn new skills and apply them to produce results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate ability to work within a team environment
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and committed
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Ability to work under pressure
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss an exciting opportunity offering you the chance to work with a great team in a fabulous location!
IT DATA DEVELOPER
Endeavour has an exciting 6 months’ contract opportunity with a housing sector client based in Coventry. There is flexibility to work fully remotely.
Our client is looking for an experience Data developer to support our client’s team with their current project.
Housing sector software experience would be a strong advantage for this Data Developer role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering on SQL driven ActiveH workflows to ensure quality, consistency and efficiency.
- Delivering data integrations between our client and third-party organisations, including stock transfer with other housing associations.
- Delivering SQL reporting solutions in line with business needs
- Delivering implementation and testing of new software and upgrades.
- Undertaking the role of 3rd line support on problems and queries.
- Promoting adoption of new technologies to simplify processes and solutions.
- Ensuring data security and information governance policies are adhered to throughout the development lifecycle.
- Working with the business to develop and support its reporting requirements, this includes the creation of system generated reports/dashboards
- Subject matter expert in SQL Server technologies (SQL, SSIS, SSRS)
- Subject matter expert in development practices including: Azure Devops, source control (TVFS, GiT), automated unit testing and deployment pipelines.
- Utilising and promoting the use of Azure technologies within business solutions, such as SQL VM’s, Azure SQL databases, Key Vaults, Data Factory, Synapse.
- Experience of Microsoft operating system and applications
- High level of Report Writing tools and practices
- High level of Database Architecture and Design
- High level of SQL Stored Procedures
- High level of SSIS
- High level of SSRS
- High level of Reporting Development Tools
- High level of Database technologies
- High level of software development lifecycle practices utilising a devops CI/CD approach.
- Experience implementing best practices
- Ability to analyse and document complex business processes
- Experience interacting directly with end users for both projects and day to day work
- Prioritise multiple tasks effectively and successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Experience of using Source Control tools
Please get in touch ASAP for further details on an excellent contract opportunity!
Junior Web Developer
Our client based in Surrey / South London is expanding and has the opportunity for a Junio Web Developer to join the team. It is an innovative place to work, where each person shares their skills and makes an important contribution and share the following values:
• Aims: Improve and Grow
• Improve – our company, our products
• Grow – from existing strengths, through creation & innovation
The company objectives are:
• Become market leaders in Development software, primarily C#.
• Increase sales of existing products and services
• Introduce new products and services (sustainably)
Junior Web Developer
Our client produces several software products. The products need continual investment to maintain our position as market leaders. Our client is also investing in resources to bring a new product to the market. In addition to product development, they also maintains a marketing website for advertising and selling products.
The Web Developer will be involved in maintaining, updating, and adding features to the marketing website as appropriate. The web developer will be involved in maintaining and developing various products that are built on web platforms. The technology will revolve around C#, Blazor, ColdFusion, IIS and SQL Server. C# is the primary Technology. The candidate will need to work well as part of a team in order to understand existing code bases and produce code that is tested, readable and built with a view to industry best practices.
• Website development, maintenance and testing
• Create and maintain client and server side code for existing websites
• Work with internal Marketing and IT to maintain and develop the functionality of our websites, in line with stakeholder needs
• Contribute to and maintain the code base of new and existing web based products including unit testing and working with source control
• Working with product owners and an agile process to understand task priorities
• Develop an understanding of the products and industry and be available for support as required
• C#, Blazor, SQL Server, IIS, MVC
• An understanding of developing unit testing SOLID code
• Development tools such as Visual Studio, GIT, Azure DevOps, Build Servers, SQL Server Management Studio
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, documentation and problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to work under pressure, independently and organise work efficiently, to prioritise demands
• Ability to work within a team
• Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
• Good verbal and written communication skill and good organisational ability.
• Approachable and helpful personality.
• Adobe ColdFusion
• Knowledge of Agile project management practices
• Knowledge of Azure or other cloud platform
• Familiarity with Excel, complex formulae, charts, pivots and an understanding of VBA
For an exciting opportunity to gain real on the job experience with an exciting growing company, please don’t hesitate to apply
MS Azure DevOPs Administrator contract opportunity.
Location: preferably Copenhagen;Azure DevOps Stockholm or Malmo.
Start date: no later than 1st August
Duration: minimum 6 months
Must have good understanding of installing and configuring on-premise Azure DevOps server(earlier TFS)
Must have good knowledge of Azure DevOps server end user licensing
Must be able to troubleshoot issues in Azure DevOps and manage the Collection
Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server is a plus
- Work with the Business Improvement organisation architect team to develop BI and application solutions
- Work to deliver database and application solutions, providing an integrated Self Service tool kit to managers and users across CNL. Including hands-on delivery and development
- Delivering BI solutions in line with the priorities set out and agreed through the Business Improvements processes
- Providing solutions to manage datasets and updates
- Working on solutions and applications using the latest versions of C# and Angular, SQL Server, on Windows platforms.
- Development on current projects as well as new projects at a very early stage.
- Experience of building applications with Angular, ASP.NET Web API and C#.
- SQL Server development skills including, stored procedures, functions etc…
- Experience with source / version control systems such as DevOps.
- A maths / engineering / science or IT related degree
- Excellent communication skills.
- A willingness to support colleagues and provide support to other teams when required.
Are you looking for a new full-time opportunity in the Southampton area?
Do you have at least 1-2 years’ experience as a software developer?
An IT Consultancy client is looking for a Software developer to join their small but growing team serving clients across a number of sectors.
The selected Software developer will be taking on responsibility for back-end development across several related client systems, including real time data exchange with third parties.
Our client is looking for a developer experienced in C#, .Net and SQL.
You will have the possibility to progress to design and leadership roles across these projects.
This position will offer flexible working options and support for professional development and training.
C#, .NET, SQL Server
Salary range: £30-40k
Please send your CV or get in touch for further details ASAP on this excellent career opportunity!