Are you looking for a new career opportunity, to start in 2020?
Are you a skilled and enthusiastic engineer with Web development experience?
Are you passionate about Cloud technologies?
Do you have an interest for Digital marketing?
If the answer is yes, then this new opportunity could be just for you!
Endeavour is looking for a keen Software Engineer to join our client from the telecommunications sector, based in Buckinghamshire and work in Web development.
This permanent role would suit a software engineer who would enjoy a mixed role - both supporting our client’s website and digital marketing initiatives.
The successful Web Development Engineer will be working with engineering teams building converged cloud communications applications.
- degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline.
- Up to 2 years’ experience is desirable, although a more recent graduate with an excellent degree will certainly be considered.
- System administration and software development on Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of Web Security
- Virtualisation (AWS EC2, VMWare)
- Database programming (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Web Services/REST APIs & Cloud Based Applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking
- Webpage design
Please send us your CV and get in touch ASAP, for further details about this exciting opportunity to join an established client with Global scope.
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a skilled Software Engineer with a focus on Java, to join a Global client, specialised in the mobility industry, based in the UK headquarters in Dorset.
The successful Software Engineer will be working in a team of four to eight software engineers and will be maintaining and developing our client’s Back Office Systems.
Your responsibilities as a Software Engineer will include:
- Perform role of Scrum Master in agile working environments.
- Prepare refinements and sprint planning.
- Assist the preparation of system design solutions.
- Produce detailed design documentation as required.
- Produce test and integration instructions as required.
- Write software to implement design functionality.
- Write test harnesses to test software unit functionality (unit tests).
- Write tests to support design integration (acceptance tests).
- Resolve technical issues arising during the project lifecycle and after release.
- Undertake peer design reviews.
- Java - support of legacy stacks
- C#, .NET Framework, WPF
- REST, Microservices
- NUnit, MSTest
- Knowledge of design patterns, SOA and SaaS
- Continuous integration environments (e.g. Jenkins)
- Team Foundation Server, Jira and Confluence
- Experience of working within Agile methodologies
Please get in touch and send us your CV, to apply ASAP!
Do you have experience in the Finance sector?
Are you a seasoned Java Web Applications programmer?
Have you worked or have a desire to work in EU?
Endeavour is urgently looking for an experience Java expert to join a Banking sector client, based in Luxembourg for a fantastic contract opportunity, initially till end of this year, with likelihood of extension.
The successful Java expert will be responsible for Build and Deployment of Java applications.
Your role as a Java expert will involve the following :
- Jenkins server administration, auto-deployment and creation of jobs pipelines
- Create and Maintain Jenkins libs
- Deployment of scripts (SH, Groovy)
- Database Migration: Sybase to Oracle
- Modernization of database management with Liquibase
- JBOSS 7 administration: check Logs and restart
The succesful Java expert will be an excellent communicator and have proven experience with the following :
Please send us your CV and get in touch ASAP to be considered for this not-to-be missed opportunity !
Our cyber security client based in Reading are looking for a Development Team Lead to join their organisation.
Our client is very flexible, whether you are already working as a Team Lead, or if you are a developer looking for a step up into a Team Lead/Management position, as long as you have a passion for or interest in cyber security and looking to grow your career, our client will be interested in speaking with you.
Salary up to £60k depending on how much Team Lead experience you have. Excellent benefits package on offer, our client provides plenty of opportunities for both personal and professional growth, and chances to push your development skills further. They provide voluntary bootcamp sessions, free workshops, annual health checks, research opportunities, casual dress code, discount gym membership, and regular off-site events.
For this Software Developer / Development Team Lead role we are looking for someone with the following experience –
- RedHat Linux
- Test Automation
- CI/CD principles
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and work for a company who are passionate about cyber security and growing your skills further please apply asap.
Excellent new opportunity for a Senior PHP Developer to work for a large transportation client in Brussels, Belgium.
Our client has requested that the candidate chosen for this role is fluent in Dutch or French with a good understanding of the other and English.
The duration of this role is initially until the end of 2019 with possibility of extensions and the all-inclusive daily rate is €435 euros.
What is expected of the Senior PHP Developer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- As a PHP Developer, you have the opportunity to collaborate on projects that are technically and functionally challenging.
- You are not afraid to look for and find a good technical solution for all types of problems
- Monitor standards in our PHP domain and ready to promote the overall quality of the code
- Ready to pass on your knowledge
- Ready to promote the general quality of the code
- This project is both back-end and front-end oriented. Equal attention will therefore be paid to the technical skills required for the back-end as well as for the front-end.
Extensive experience with the following skills is required:
- Zend Framework
- Symfony 3 & 4
- Linux : Debian/CentOS/Ubuntu
- Node JS
- Percona cluster
- Agile / Scrum
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Senior PHP Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Java Software Engineer wanted! Our client based in Weymouth is seeking a talented Java Software Engineer. A background in UX / UI is essential. A skilled and talented person with a keen interest in software technology and the User journey through UX / UI is the ideal candidate. Extremely competitive salary on offer.
The Java Software Engineer should have UML experience using Enterprise Architect. Our client operates in areas where they support systems and equipment, both in the UK and International. This job will be in the area of underwater warfare.
- UX / UI
- Requirement Analysis
- Knowledge of Agile, Waterfall and V
- NetBeans, Eclipse, Java Swing, Java FX
- VMware, RedHat, Linux, Ansible
- Software Test Planning
- Configuration and Build
- SVN, Jenkins, Hudson
- Sonar or Signal Processing
- RTI DDS
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Previous experience working as a Java Software Engineer
- Must be eligible for Security clearance
If you have the talent and skill to be a Java Software Engineer plus experience with UX / UI then please apply now with an up to date version of your CV.
Endeavour Recruitment recherche actuellement un Ingénieur Système Linux expérimenté pour un CDD de 3 mois chez un de nos clients à Bruxelles, en Belgique.
Taux journalier tout-inclus: €600 euros.
Votre mission consistera à poursuivre le travail entamé depuis deux ans, sur le projet de migration Mainframe Siemens BS2000 de notre client.
Vous serez impliqué dans les multiples tâches à realiser suivantes:
- support aux équipes de développement dans le cadre de la migration
- support aux équipes système dans la mise en place de procédures de gestion du nouvel environnement, industrialisation des outils disponibles sur le Mainframe, etc…
Compétences requises :
- OS BS 2000
- Suite Software AG (Natural, Adabas, EntireX, Entire Network, Applinx, Natural One)
- Microfocus Cobol on Linux
- Linux Redhat 7 et 8
- PHP - Scripting
Veuillez nous contacter dès que possible pour plus de renseignements sur cette excellente mission.
We have a new opportunity for an mobile application Developer to join our client in Belgium. This is a 12-month contract. The all-inclusive daily rate for this role is €400 euros.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Create code
- Create and execute tests cases, and modifies existing programs for production
- Executes technical integration testing of the application in relation with other applications that interface with the tested applications.
- Basic iOS/Android development knowledge
- Basic Android SDK Knowledge (Support libraries, app compat, Recyclerview
- Basic understanding in Object oriented programming in Swift
- Basic understanding of Software development lifecycle
- Knowledge & school experience of OO principles
- Good to excellent implementation experience in Object oriented programming in Objective C and Swift
- Experience working with 3rd party libraries (Carthage and Cocoapods)
- Experience working with CoreData
- Good to excellent implementation experience in Java or Kotlin
- Good to excellent Android SDK Knowledge (Support libraries, app compat, Recyclerview
- Clear understanding of Software development lifecycle
- Have worked in a team that published 1 or more apps on App Store/iOS enterprise apps/Google Play
- Continuous integration with Jenkins
- Experience with Git
- Basic understanding of Web Services and various data exchange formats
- Experience on working in a layered architecture (frontend-backend)
- Experience in working with certificates
- Expert knowledge & experience with OO
- 4 years’ experience in development on iOS/Android devices
Preferable Skills and Knowledge for iOS and Android
- Expert implementation experience in Object oriented programming in Objective C and Swift
- Experience working with 3rd party libraries (Carthage and Cocoapods)
- 6 months experience with Kotlin
- Expert Android SDK Knowledge (Support libraries, app compat, Recyclerview
- Knowledge of different Android development tools: adb, proguard obfuscation, gradle
- Experience on working with 3rd party libraries (Retrofit, Volley, OkHttp
- Have published 2 or more apps on App Store/iOS enterprise apps/Google Play personally or professionally
- Continuous integration with Jenkins and Fastlane
- Experience reviewing pull requests
- Experience with MVVM and Coordinator patterns
- Experience working with Offline data
- Experience in working with certificates
- Professional understanding of network stacks
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Excellent contract opportunity for a Technical Architect to join an International client in the Pharmaceutical sector on an initial 3-month contract with long-term extension.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of portal and workflow solutions, enterprise integration, SDLC technical standards & SDLC tools - configuration and management.
Relevant professional expertise:
(eg SAP (ERP, Basis, Netweaver, Portal) Master Data Management, Identity Access Management, Workflow/Case management, Portal/Content Management and Unified Communications) are desirable.
- Good technical knowledge of implementing portal and workflow solutions.
- Good technical knowledge of SDLC methodologies, technical standards and tools.
- Extensive working experience in delivering solutions following:
- Service Oriented Architecture principles.
- Enterprise integration patterns.
Experience in the following technologies:
- JDK 8/JEE 7
- JMS, JTA, JAX-RS
- Oracle Weblogic
- SPARX Enterprise Architect
If you have the above skills and looking for a new, exciting opportunity please apply.