Endeavour Recruitment has an opportunity for a Devops Engineer to join our client’s fast-growing Information Technology and Services company, specializing in the SMME market.
This is a Perm role, and we are open to all candidates who are willing to relocate to Cape Town, South Africa, as this work placement is onsite.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Devops Engineer who has experience with Azure, Linux, Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes and AWS. You will be working with and managing/mentoring a strong team, leading the team to produce the best possible outcome for the company.
The devops engineer will provide our client with devops support and services as seen fit by the company involved.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Assist with setting up IT and development environments for the developers on new and existing projects through an agile approach incorporating scrum techniques.
• Assist with making recommendations and executing improvements/optimization of the development environments.
• The above will be done in all phases of the projects be they development, staging or live environments.
• Going forward assist with ongoing services to clients in a devops as a service capacity.
• Maintain relevant live environments to ensure applications run optimally.
• Troubleshoot application issues and devise an approach to fixing them.
• Make use of relevant in-house applications of customers to facilitate the work placement.
• Constant communication with all relevant parties on projects, maintenance and troubleshooting activities.
You will be working with technologies like Azure, Linux based, Jenkins, CI/CD, Ansible,Kubernetes, AWS etc.
Our requires two profiles, one Azure heavy and one AWS heavy.
Please send your CV or get in touch for further details as soon as possible for this career building opportunity.
Calling for an EU based Operational Engineer with Java development background.
Contract opportunity for a Telecoms client based in Belgium.
Hybrid remote/onsite work model.
The selected Operations Engineer will be joining the Middleware Architecture team of our client to perform some of the operational tasks directly in relation with the agile team delivery.
You’ll be integrated in an agile team (scrum methodology), with some other developers,
architects, product owner and scrum master.
In this team, you will perform the following type of tasks:
• aligning with stakeholders on their requirements
• you’ll participate to the standard agile ceremonies
• you’ll participate to some of the component development
• you’ll develop scripts to automate installation, configuration and deployment
• you’ll closely work with middleware operational team to perform several operation tasks
following their standards and their procedure:
- Daily synch with operational team
- Operational documentation of procedures
- Share of knowledge with operational team
- Setup & deployment of components in different environments
- Configuration of components
- 2nd line support in case of trouble shooting
The successful Operations Engineer will have proven experience with:
• shell scripting (eg: bash).
• Good experience of Unix
• Automation (eg: setting up CI/CD pipelines or something equivalent)
• Understanding of IT elements such as DNS, load-balancers
• configuration on Jenkins, Ansible, Rundeck or equivalent
• how to setup & update system environmental variables
• performing technical testing (sanity & stress)
• Java development and Springboot framework
Please apply ASAP or contact us for further info on this exciting contract opportunity!
Calling for Selenium experts!
Endeavour has a long-term contract opportunity for a Selenium specialist to join a reputable banking sector client, based in Luxembourg.
The role will be a mix of onsite/home-based work: the expectation is to work onsite at least 1 day per week.
The selected Selenium specialist profile will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Develop test scenarios for functional, integration, usability and performance testing based on business and technical requirements
- Implement tests automation using Katalon/Selenium (FE and BE)
- Write test scripts for manual tests and create test data for complex integrated system
- Maintain existing test suite (auto and manual)
- Support the application releases, by monitoring and stabilizing the existing automated test suites execution
- Build test plan, perform test execution, report issues and perform quality checks after issue resolution
- Participate in manual regression testing
- Reviews test scenarios, scripts and test data developed by other team members
- Document testing activities (management of test execution results in test management tool, contribute to creation of test reports and quality assurance metrics)
Experience/Functional and technical skills requested:
- Proven experience in a testing environment in cross-functional teams (2+ years)
- Proven hands - on experience in script development using scripting languages (2+ years)
- Experience using test management/tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Xray)
- Experience with test automation Selenium with JAVA mandatory, SoapUI, source code repository (e.g GitHub), continuous integration tool (Jenkins)
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- SQL, relational databases
- Katalon experience is considered an advantage
- Strong organizational skills, good time management skills
- Very good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related (technical) degree/diploma will be considered an asset
- Experience in financial/ banking domain will be considered an asset
- Test/QA certifications is a plus
Send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further details!
Are you looking for a new career opportunity, to start in 2020?
Are you a skilled and enthusiastic engineer with Web development experience?
Are you passionate about Cloud technologies?
Do you have an interest for Digital marketing?
If the answer is yes, then this new opportunity could be just for you!
Endeavour is looking for a keen Software Engineer to join our client from the telecommunications sector, based in Buckinghamshire and work in Web development.
This permanent role would suit a software engineer who would enjoy a mixed role - both supporting our client’s website and digital marketing initiatives.
The successful Web Development Engineer will be working with engineering teams building converged cloud communications applications.
- degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline.
- Up to 2 years’ experience is desirable, although a more recent graduate with an excellent degree will certainly be considered.
- System administration and software development on Linux and Windows
- Knowledge of Web Security
- Virtualisation (AWS EC2, VMWare)
- Database programming (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Web Services/REST APIs & Cloud Based Applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking
- Webpage design
Please send us your CV and get in touch ASAP, for further details about this exciting opportunity to join an established client with Global scope.
Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a skilled Software Engineer with a focus on Java, to join a Global client, specialised in the mobility industry, based in the UK headquarters in Dorset.
The successful Software Engineer will be working in a team of four to eight software engineers and will be maintaining and developing our client’s Back Office Systems.
Your responsibilities as a Software Engineer will include:
- Perform role of Scrum Master in agile working environments.
- Prepare refinements and sprint planning.
- Assist the preparation of system design solutions.
- Produce detailed design documentation as required.
- Produce test and integration instructions as required.
- Write software to implement design functionality.
- Write test harnesses to test software unit functionality (unit tests).
- Write tests to support design integration (acceptance tests).
- Resolve technical issues arising during the project lifecycle and after release.
- Undertake peer design reviews.
- Java - support of legacy stacks
- C#, .NET Framework, WPF
- REST, Microservices
- NUnit, MSTest
- Knowledge of design patterns, SOA and SaaS
- Continuous integration environments (e.g. Jenkins)
- Team Foundation Server, Jira and Confluence
- Experience of working within Agile methodologies
Please get in touch and send us your CV, to apply ASAP!
Do you have experience in the Finance sector?
Are you a seasoned Java Web Applications programmer?
Have you worked or have a desire to work in EU?
Endeavour is urgently looking for an experience Java expert to join a Banking sector client, based in Luxembourg for a fantastic contract opportunity, initially till end of this year, with likelihood of extension.
The successful Java expert will be responsible for Build and Deployment of Java applications.
Your role as a Java expert will involve the following :
- Jenkins server administration, auto-deployment and creation of jobs pipelines
- Create and Maintain Jenkins libs
- Deployment of scripts (SH, Groovy)
- Database Migration: Sybase to Oracle
- Modernization of database management with Liquibase
- JBOSS 7 administration: check Logs and restart
The succesful Java expert will be an excellent communicator and have proven experience with the following :
Please send us your CV and get in touch ASAP to be considered for this not-to-be missed opportunity !
Our cyber security client based in Reading are looking for a Development Team Lead to join their organisation.
Our client is very flexible, whether you are already working as a Team Lead, or if you are a developer looking for a step up into a Team Lead/Management position, as long as you have a passion for or interest in cyber security and looking to grow your career, our client will be interested in speaking with you.
Salary up to £60k depending on how much Team Lead experience you have. Excellent benefits package on offer, our client provides plenty of opportunities for both personal and professional growth, and chances to push your development skills further. They provide voluntary bootcamp sessions, free workshops, annual health checks, research opportunities, casual dress code, discount gym membership, and regular off-site events.
For this Software Developer / Development Team Lead role we are looking for someone with the following experience –
- RedHat Linux
- Test Automation
- CI/CD principles
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and work for a company who are passionate about cyber security and growing your skills further please apply asap.
Excellent new opportunity for a Senior PHP Developer to work for a large transportation client in Brussels, Belgium.
Our client has requested that the candidate chosen for this role is fluent in Dutch or French with a good understanding of the other and English.
The duration of this role is initially until the end of 2019 with possibility of extensions and the all-inclusive daily rate is €435 euros.
What is expected of the Senior PHP Developer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- As a PHP Developer, you have the opportunity to collaborate on projects that are technically and functionally challenging.
- You are not afraid to look for and find a good technical solution for all types of problems
- Monitor standards in our PHP domain and ready to promote the overall quality of the code
- Ready to pass on your knowledge
- Ready to promote the general quality of the code
- This project is both back-end and front-end oriented. Equal attention will therefore be paid to the technical skills required for the back-end as well as for the front-end.
Extensive experience with the following skills is required:
- Zend Framework
- Symfony 3 & 4
- Linux : Debian/CentOS/Ubuntu
- Node JS
- Percona cluster
- Agile / Scrum
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Senior PHP Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Java Software Engineer wanted! Our client based in Weymouth is seeking a talented Java Software Engineer. A background in UX / UI is essential. A skilled and talented person with a keen interest in software technology and the User journey through UX / UI is the ideal candidate. Extremely competitive salary on offer.
The Java Software Engineer should have UML experience using Enterprise Architect. Our client operates in areas where they support systems and equipment, both in the UK and International. This job will be in the area of underwater warfare.
- UX / UI
- Requirement Analysis
- Knowledge of Agile, Waterfall and V
- NetBeans, Eclipse, Java Swing, Java FX
- VMware, RedHat, Linux, Ansible
- Software Test Planning
- Configuration and Build
- SVN, Jenkins, Hudson
- Sonar or Signal Processing
- RTI DDS
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Previous experience working as a Java Software Engineer
- Must be eligible for Security clearance
If you have the talent and skill to be a Java Software Engineer plus experience with UX / UI then please apply now with an up to date version of your CV.