Endeavour Recruitment has an opportunity for a Devops Engineer to join our client’s fast-growing Information Technology and Services company, specializing in the SMME market.
This is a Perm role, and we are open to all candidates who are willing to relocate to Cape Town, South Africa, as this work placement is onsite.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Devops Engineer who has experience with Azure, Linux, Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes and AWS. You will be working with and managing/mentoring a strong team, leading the team to produce the best possible outcome for the company.
The devops engineer will provide our client with devops support and services as seen fit by the company involved.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Assist with setting up IT and development environments for the developers on new and existing projects through an agile approach incorporating scrum techniques.
• Assist with making recommendations and executing improvements/optimization of the development environments.
• The above will be done in all phases of the projects be they development, staging or live environments.
• Going forward assist with ongoing services to clients in a devops as a service capacity.
• Maintain relevant live environments to ensure applications run optimally.
• Troubleshoot application issues and devise an approach to fixing them.
• Make use of relevant in-house applications of customers to facilitate the work placement.
• Constant communication with all relevant parties on projects, maintenance and troubleshooting activities.
You will be working with technologies like Azure, Linux based, Jenkins, CI/CD, Ansible,Kubernetes, AWS etc.
Our requires two profiles, one Azure heavy and one AWS heavy.
Please send your CV or get in touch for further details as soon as possible for this career building opportunity.