Endeavour has a fantastic contract opportunity for a SharePoint Developer to join a multinational client in Sweden, on an English-speaking site.
This is a 12 months contract, 90% onsite – 10% off-site, with possibility of extension.
Required skills and experience:
- University Degree and minimum 5 years of experience in SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 and C#.Net
- Experience with system maintenance, further development and refactoring of existing systems.
- Experience with application development using SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 (SharePoint object model, event receivers, web parts, Business Data Catalogue, extending SharePoint web services, Managed Metadata Services)
- Experience with application development using .Net technologies (technologies: C#, .NET 3.5 or higher, SOAP, WCF, Rest and LINQ, as well as T-SQL and MS SQL 2008R2/2012).
- Experience with UNIT testing in SharePoint.
- Experience with solution packaging and scripted deployment using PowerShell.
- Experience with technical document writing
- Experience with migration/upgrade projects from SharePoint 2007/2010 to SharePoint 2013and/or 2016, including data migration.
- Experience with developing content management systems or publishing web-portals
- Experience with SharePoint Workflows and SharePoint Designer.
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural team and good communication skills in English
Experience with the following would be an advantage:
- Experience with Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013 and Team Foundation Server.
- Agile software development (SCRUM)
- MS SQL Management Studio / MS SQL Profiler.
- RedGate SQL Compare and RedGate SQL Data Compare.
Please get in touch for further details ASAP and apply for this not-to-be-missed contract role!