Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a Cloud engineer to join a global award winning client from the Marketing industry, based in London.
As a successful Cloud engineer profile, you will be part of our client’s transformation journey as they are changing their approach to the way the use technology to deliver campaigns, changing from individual campaign microsites to a global marketing platform built on micro services.
Your responsibilities will include:
·managing the design, implementation and support of the companies Cloud computing services including but not limited to Office365, Azure and other 3rd Party cloud service providers.
·managing and optimising the companies Azure platform;
·working as part of DevOps to build in-house cloud services; particularly in regards to availability, troubleshooting procedures and cost management.
·up-skilling and training of department staff and to provide operational escalation where required.
·contributing to the support of legacy systems as and when required.
·Follow Agile methodology for planned work with tasks and time estimates on a 2 weekly cycle.
·Delivering work to agreed design and to agreed time frames.
·Partake in out-of-hours support
- Implementation and Support of Azure and Office365 Services
- Automation and Platform Support for in-house cloud services
- Develop API integration for Cloud Services and 3rd Party SASS solutions
- On-going Automation of Operational Tasks
- Responding to support requirements of Developers and Technical Operations
Please, send your CV or get in touch ASAP to discuss an excellent opportunity to join a brilliant team!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a SAP Implementation Project Manager to work for a leading client in the Medical Industry in Zaventem, Belgium. Our client has requested that the SAP Implementation Project Manager chosen for this role has relevant experience in the medical devices industry. The duration of this role is 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €610 euros.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for driving the implementation of SAP for our client. You will manage a multi-functional, multi-location project team. You will be leading the deployment of this project into the organisation.
- Defines and drives all project activities to achieve timely milestone completion by project plan
- Drives process changes, change management, ways of working & Interfaces with businesses
- Aligns relevant stakeholders around accomplishing the result
- Support of the design, build and delivery process changes
- Maintain commitment to environmental and quality and regulatory regulations
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- English Speaking but an additional language is a plus
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Must have SAP experience especially with SAP R/3
- Must have Automation experience
- You should have a Master’s degree with at least 7 years of relevant experience in a multi-functional change management project
- Experience in leading deployment of operational excellence, international and/or decentralized operational set-up
- Ability to deal with demanding stakeholders and show ability to lead and inspire an organisation
- Capability to meet deadlines and ability to report on project progress
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the Medical Device industry
- Strong in-depth knowledge on SAP and SAP functionality like available to promise and material requirements planning
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a SAP Implementation Project Manager, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour has a fantastic long-term contract opportunity for an IT Integration Specialist to join a reputable European client, based in the Netherlands.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Logistic environment, be an excellent team player and be willing to travel for this project.
The successful IT Integration Specialist will be primary responsible for the design and specifications of integration solutions.
Required knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or Logistics Management.
- Design capabilities and documentation of specification.
- Integration solutions within a logistic environment.
- Warehousing and transport management.
- Data mapping, data translation, data transformation, message format conversion.
- Knowledge and experience of different message formats and syntaxes like EDIFACT, flat, etc.
- Knowledge of communication protocols like SOAP, AS2, http / https, FTP / SFTP / FTPS / OFTP.
- Knowledge and experience of integration implementation in Tibco.
- Knowledge and experience of integration with Red Prairie WMS (Dlx Dispatcher or Discrete).
Essential technical skills:
- Experience with design and build of EAI and B2B integrations.
- Experience with making interface specifications (paper mapping).
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with XML, XSD and XSLT.
- Experience of working in a logistics (3PL) environment.
Knowledge of the following would be advantageous:
- EAI, B2B, Interfacing, EDI processing.
- Tibco, XML, XSD, XSLT.
Please apply ASAP for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned System administrator to join a global organization, based in Switzerland, for a long-term contract opportunity.
You will be responsible for the configuration and operation of Web and Internet applications, systems and services. You will be reporting to the head of the Systems Management and Integration Section, IT Technical Division and work in close collaboration with Business Sectors development teams.
The successful System administrator will be involved in the following duties:
- Web Applications and Internet Services support above
- Performing Application Deployment processes, respecting the specified timelines, and following the standard maintenance procedures
- Maintenance of Application Server Platforms and System administration tasks;
- Participate in the harmonization of client Web application environments in view of consolidating and standardizing of the system architecture;
- Completes necessary documentation for Web-based systems, services and related support procedures as required for supporting client Documentation Library;
- Helps with the support of other services related to the global client IT infrastructure
- Excellent working knowledge of English;
- At least six years of relevant professional experience with Application Integration support, System Administration of Web Application Environments;
- Expert knowledge in Red Hat Linux administration, including clustering and high available system setup;
- Expert knowledge in maintaining Web servers and Application support.
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat, Jboss, WildFly;
- Good experience with open source products support, development, and implementation is important;
- Experience in Application deployment, Change and Release Management;
- Knowledge of Application Containers technologies, such as Dockers, Kubernetes, OpenShift;
- Good knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP networking, routing, services, protocols: http, ftp, smtp, ssh, dns, ldap, proxy, and others;
- Programming experience and application development will be an asset - java, perl, shell scripts;
- Strong capacity to deploy new products, in a rapidly evolving and challenging technical environment.
Please get in touch ASAP for further details on this not-to-be-missed contract opportunity!
Endeavour is looking for a DevOps Specialist to join a reputable, multinational client in The Hague, initially for a 10 months contract.
The ideal DevOps specialist will be an excellent communicator and have strong interpersonal skills. Knowledge of another language – French or German – would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Review, propose and improve workflows intended for the future state of the CI/CD pipeline;
- Support the technical personnel in delivering solutions that adhere to the principles, policies and patterns established in the enterprise architecture;
- Design, code and engineer, integrate, test, correct and document customisations;
- Adhere where appropriate to the overall enterprise architecture through the delivery of solutions, solution architectures and models, design patterns, principles, models, requirements, standards and policies of security;
- Perform the necessary implementations, customizations and integrations, based on the current platform state and setup, to update and to deliver Container-based deployments;
- Interface with corresponding directorates as well as with other contracting services, e.g. in the context of plugin maintenance and process automation;
- Perform platform maintenance tasks and support build projects in case of issues and in their evolution;
- Support the introduction of Git/Bitbucket and HipChat, especially during the project’s guarantee phase and maintenance;
- Support the newly created Container-based CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise test setup by implementing related changes (if needed);
- Design and implement a Container-based platform system test spanning SCM, Jenkins, Nexus and potentially SonarQube;
- Deliver solutions to open, build platform-related Jira tickets, especially for (but not restricted to) Nexus, SonarQube, Docker/Container-related, Maven/Maven-plugin-related;
- Develop and implement a REST API-based HipChat data export and import option;
- Trigger and support either SVN-to-Git migration or guide the introduction of code access restriction for development projects that have stayed/decided to stay on Subversion (the process for access restriction is known);
Required skills and experience
- University degree
- Experience with multi-sourcing delivery environments;
- Expert knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices;
- DevOps mentality;
- Expert knowledge on Distributed Source Code Management solutions and corresponding work flow models;
- Strong implementation and development skills;
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation;
- Knowledge of ITIL v3;
- Good troubleshooting capabilities;
- Good Communication skills, interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
- Being active in a multi-cultural environment, the applicant shall have a very good level of English (oral and written).
You will also have demonstrable knowledge/experience of as many as possible of the following technical skills:
- Expert knowledge in the tools which are part of the build and deployment platform (such as SVN, Git/Bitbucket, HipChat, CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise, Maven, Nexus, SonarQube);
- Demonstrated experience with plugin development for Bitbucket and Maven;
- Expert knowledge in the area of Software Containers/Docker;
- AMF and ADS expert knowledge;
- Knowledge in Middle-tier (web services, web clients, backend of web clients, REST, Java/Groovy, JBoss);
- Good knowledge of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server and shell scripting (bash);
- Good knowledge of JEE technologies;
Please apply for further details on this not-to-be-missed contract opportunity!
Excellent long term contract opportunity for a Senior Drupal Developer to join a Corporate project in Luxembourg.
5-10 year Drupal Development experience.
Practical and extensive Website Management and Development experience in International projects.
Project Management and Web-based communication experience with a focus on social media channels.
Please get in touch for further in-depth details on this career-enhancing contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced SAP Ariba consultant to join a Large International Corporation based in Brussels, Belgium.
Looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join the project asap!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the assessment, design and implementation worldwide of SAP Ariba.
Working language is English, knowledge of Dutch is advantages.
Essential skills :
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on experience with SAP Ariba
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour has an excellent contract opportunity for a skilled PFS-PAXUS Consultant to join our client based in Luxembourg, initially for a 3 months contract, with strong possibility of extension.
The succesful consultant will be involved in the following duties:
- Provide expert technical consultancy on PFS-PAXUS
- PFS-PAXUS system configuration and implementation tasks
Required skills and experience
- University degree (or equivalent experience) with minimum 2 years hands on experience in fund administration platforms
- Strong experience with the PFS-PAXUS platform
- Experience with private equity or transfer agency or fund of fund platforms
- Experienced in multi-national environment;
- Specialised in implementation environments/projects;
- Experience in providing process and product advice.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including experience with teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Ability to influence - and gain the support of - a wide range of stakeholders at different levels in the organisation.
- A strong delivery-minded approach.
- Very good Communication skills, interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
- Being active in a multi-cultural environment, the good level of English (oral and written).
Please get in touch for further details and apply ASAP!
Endeavour has a fantastic long-term contract opportunity for an experienced Software Integration Leader to join a reputable organisation, in the urban mobility sector, initially for 6 months.
The mission will be based in the amazing French capital city of Paris.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Degree in engineering
- At least 6 years’ experience as Software Integration Leader
- English: read, written and spoken
- French: read, written and spoken
- Test integration design and implementation
- Ability to lead a team
- Knowledge of test environment for mobile connected devices (eg: mobile phones or other connected devices)
- Knowledge of Android
Start date: ASAP until the end of December 2017 + strong possibility to be extended till March 2018.
Please apply for further information on this exciting contract!
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced BES Implementation/Deployment specialist.
Based in Central London you will be leading the implementation phase of a large BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server) 12 MDM project, utilising Samsung Knox and Samsung devices.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Advising on the pros & cons of Android for Work, Samsung Knox and Dynamics
- Advising on handset activation
- BES software installation
- BES configuration & tuning
- Handset configuration & rollout
- User Training & Documentation
- Configuring DR environment
- Installing 3rd party BES applications
Based in Central London, this is 3 to 6 month contract. Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration