Finance Systems Manager
Long-term contract opportunity – London
Hybrid: 3 days onsite
Calling for a Finance Systems manager to join our reputable London based client for a contract going till end of March 2024!
Our client is looking for an experienced Finance Systems Manager to deliver subject matter expertise on their Finance IT Systems. This includes Sun accounting system, Professional Advantage plugins, Purchase to Pay system and other systems hosted on the Microsoft Azure platform.
As a Finance systems Manager you will have the following experience:
- Significant experience of responsibility for maintaining the finance IT system aspects of Sun accounting system and of a purchase to pay (P2P) system.
- Significant experience of implementing and maintaining a finance IT systems control environment where reconciliations are carried out to timetable and to an appropriate standard.
- Significant experience of working with large volumes of financial transactions on computerised financial systems
- Significant practical experience in maintaining financial records and undertaking complex reconciliations.
- In-depth knowledge of Sun 6.3x Accounts, Sun 6.3x systems administration, Query & Analysis, and Sun SRS.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Sun / Q&A multi-tier Server Architecture in an Azure setting.
- Demonstrable experience of purchase to pay (P2P) systems administration, and their interface with other IT systems.
- Demonstrable experience of finance systems implementation or upgrade projects
- Demonstrable ability to deliver training to staff on all finance systems, in both classroom and “one to one” settings.
- Demonstrable good written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products: Excel (including Power Query and VBA), Visio, Power BI
- Experience in analysing and extracting data from SQL databases (intermediate level).
- Experience with cloud-based applications
Please send your CV or get in touch ASAP for further details on this excellent opportunity!
Calling for an experienced MS Dynamics Business Central Developer!
This is an incredible opportunity to join a leading client based in Mauritius.
The selected MS Dynamics Business Central Developer will be required to work onsite.
Expenses including house, flight, visa, and travel allowance will be covered by our client
As an MS Dynamics Business Central Developer your role will include the following job Responsibilities:
- Able to develop, test and deliver innovative new functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central software as well as improving existing code.
- Provide support with implementations, upgrades and data migrations using your technical expertise.
- Make changes in the development environment as directed.
- Ability in producing release notes when required
- Develop C/AL or AL software code from technical specifications within agreed deadlines
- Produce software specifications as required
- Create and implement test plans
Skills and Experience required:
- Degree in IT/Computer Science, Software Engineering or any equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central C/SIDE / AL Extension
- SSRS and SQL server experience desirable but not essential
- Experience in building technical requirements from business needs
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative with a strong hands-on approach
- Good communication skill (English and/or French written and verbal)
- Quick learner, eager to learn new skills and apply them to produce results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate ability to work within a team environment
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and committed
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Ability to work under pressure
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss an exciting opportunity offering you the chance to work with a great team in a fabulous location!
IT DATA DEVELOPER
Endeavour has an exciting 6 months’ contract opportunity with a housing sector client based in Coventry. There is flexibility to work fully remotely.
Our client is looking for an experience Data developer to support our client’s team with their current project.
Housing sector software experience would be a strong advantage for this Data Developer role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering on SQL driven ActiveH workflows to ensure quality, consistency and efficiency.
- Delivering data integrations between our client and third-party organisations, including stock transfer with other housing associations.
- Delivering SQL reporting solutions in line with business needs
- Delivering implementation and testing of new software and upgrades.
- Undertaking the role of 3rd line support on problems and queries.
- Promoting adoption of new technologies to simplify processes and solutions.
- Ensuring data security and information governance policies are adhered to throughout the development lifecycle.
- Working with the business to develop and support its reporting requirements, this includes the creation of system generated reports/dashboards
- Subject matter expert in SQL Server technologies (SQL, SSIS, SSRS)
- Subject matter expert in development practices including: Azure Devops, source control (TVFS, GiT), automated unit testing and deployment pipelines.
- Utilising and promoting the use of Azure technologies within business solutions, such as SQL VM’s, Azure SQL databases, Key Vaults, Data Factory, Synapse.
- Experience of Microsoft operating system and applications
- High level of Report Writing tools and practices
- High level of Database Architecture and Design
- High level of SQL Stored Procedures
- High level of SSIS
- High level of SSRS
- High level of Reporting Development Tools
- High level of Database technologies
- High level of software development lifecycle practices utilising a devops CI/CD approach.
- Experience implementing best practices
- Ability to analyse and document complex business processes
- Experience interacting directly with end users for both projects and day to day work
- Prioritise multiple tasks effectively and successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Experience of using Source Control tools
Please get in touch ASAP for further details on an excellent contract opportunity!
Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd line
Our prestigious client based in the City of London has a need for a Multi-talented Engineer with the ability to work in Infrastructure, Systems, and 3rd line Support.
The role is hybrid: two days a week on site 3 days remote.
The Infrastructure Engineer will have the responsibility to maintain key infrastructure and deliver projects set by the Head of IT Services and provide a 3rd line escalation point for the helpdesk. The successful candidate will have the autonomy to research and develop solutions to projects and work on their own initiative
• Maintenance of IT Infrastructure
• Responsible for keeping key infrastructure components up-to-date
• Lead operator of software deployment systems to end-users
• Technical advisor of IT Infrastructure projects
• Infrastructure/3rd line support engineer within the helpdesk function
• Point of escalation for Helpdesk team
• Achieve and sustain high levels of customer satisfaction
• Participate in planning and delivery of Infrastructure projects
• Update and maintain documentation of IT infrastructure and components
• Guide continuous improvement efforts for systems, especially reducing risk to the business
• Provide out of hours support on a best-efforts basis in cases of disaster or serious issues
Knowledge, skills, experience
• Competent with Microsoft infrastructure (Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, Hyper-V and SCVMM) – accreditations is a bonus
• Advanced knowledge of network and firewall equipment (WatchGuard/HP Aruba is an advantage)
• Skills in key scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, vbScript)
• Experience in working with macOS systems – a bonus
• Ability to research, design and implement IT systems based on business requirements
• Enjoy providing high quality services to the business
• Ability to communicate and build relationships inside and outside IT
For further information regarding this position, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Calling for a Network & Security Engineer!
Our Belgian client, specialized in the development, production and distribution of audiovisual and multimedia products and services is looking for an experienced Network & Security Engineer for a long- term contract opportunity.
This role is hybrid and will require you to work onsite 2 days a week with the other 3 days working remotely.
As Senior Network & security Engineer you bring expertise and a hands-on approach for implementing and troubleshooting networks and security. You work as well on latest datacentre networks than on video-over IP distribution networks. You work closely with the CISO, project requestors (like innovation), project management, internal users, external parties and the technology team. You take a leading role in defining solutions where the centre of gravity lies within our client’s company and make sure that needs are well expressed and understood in order to propose the most impactful & beneficial solutions within our client means (time/budget).
Skills and experience required:
- +7 years of experience on network operation and security engineering
- You are Cisco CCNP
- You are Checkpoint certified security administrator (CCSA)
- You are certified CISSP, CISA, CISCO, Comptia security +, ISO 27K, IEC 62443 or other
- equivalent certification is an asset
- High expertise and analytics skills for troubleshooting IT networks
- Good practice with incident and change management processes
- Experience in implementing Cisco and Arista switch and router
- You have knowledge with video over-Ip or multicast traffic
- Experience with large scale monitoring applications
- You take initiative and have a hands-on mentality
- Fluent English and capable of communicating in French or Dutch is a bonus
- You share willingly your technical expertise
Apply ASAP with your CV or contact us for more info!
Endeavour has a new contract opportunity for a Project manager to join our London client, initially till January 2023.
Hybrid role: 2 days onsite
As the selected Project Manager, you will be owning the management of assigned IT projects within a housing association programme.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Prepare and maintain realistic project plans, cost estimate, and track all tasks and dependencies to ensure successful delivery –on time, on budget and to the required quality.
• Ensure effective project governance, providing regular and accurate reports and updated project documentation to project sponsors and relevant boards
• Ensure that new systems and/or processes meet the needs of the business/customers through effective requirement definition, testing, training and implementation.
• Provide day-to-day supervision, support and guidance to Business Analysts and other project resources as required, taking responsibility for their development on the job.
• Build effective, credible relationships with stakeholders at all levels with the business in order to deliver project outcomes. Take time to understand key stakeholders and adjust your presentation and reporting style as needed. Provide support and relevant information to the project sponsor to build an effective partnership.
• Must have lead implementation of Microsoft Dynamic 365 F&O.
• Experience of managing change in a complex business context
• Experience of agile project management practices
• Experience of delivering IT project
Please get in touch for further information
Endeavour has an immediate start contract opportunity for an AWS API Engineer to join a financial client based in Sweden, initially till January 2023, with extensions thereafter.
This is an onsite role.
As an AWS API Engineer on the Amazon API Gateway team, you need to be passionate about API creation and backend development. In line with the key tenets of AWS, you’ll be focused on scalability, reliability, and security for custom built APIs
- At least 2 years of experience with AWS API gateways
- Very good understanding about securing cloud native applications
- Solid knowledge about Oauth2, Basic authentication, OIDC, JWT concepts
- Good understanding in Proxy, Reverse/Forward Proxy concepts
- Good understanding in Kubernetes & Kafka
- Good knowledge of important security guidelines like sql-injection, xss, csrf etc.
- Excellent knowledge about scalable and highly-available Restful APIs.
- Working knowledge of contemporary approach to monitoring, log aggregation, alerting etc.
- Experience with implementing end-end monitoring and tools for APIs, ELK
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices
- Experience in Banking/Financial domain is highly desired
Please send us your CV or get in touch for further details ASAP.
Calling for Solutions Architects!
This is an excellent hybrid - Fixed Term Contract (12 months).
Location: London – King’s Cross
The successful Solutions Architect will join our client’s development team and be responsible for creating and maintaining the roadmap of technical products and acting as the subject matter expert in Cloud Computing Technologies (including Azure) and the software development process.
You will work with cross functional teams in a collaborative way and play a key role in each phase of the software/product development lifecycle. Working as the Cloud specialist you will be developing products for the Company’s customers as well as configuring tools and technologies to enhance the value they derive.
The ideal Solutions Architect will have significant commercial experience within the Tech space, in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure and working experience with APIs(eg. RESTful).
- Experience of successful technical leadership, working as an architect on complex projects and programmes.
- Ability to design complex technical solutions in an inclusive and participatory manner, to negotiate with and influence other design parties including business users, technical staff, software developers and third-party suppliers.
- Ability to innovate and think creatively, showing willingness to apply new approaches to solving problems and to learn new methods and technologies.
- The ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Knowledge and understanding of IT technical design and security within an environment governed by standards and codes of compliance.
- Experience in integrating within a heterogeneous systems landscape. This should include experience in integrating to third party, cloud-based platforms for aspects such as authentication, payments etc.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and deploying scalable and resilient RESTful web services.
- Good in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure Stack (preferable) or AWS.
- Experience of solutions design and implementation of a range of network and infrastructure services.
- Leading the technical design, development and implementation of complex, integrated, enterprise cloud applications
- Significant experience of designing infrastructure and database solutions required for the operation and evolution of existing and new key business applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think analytically, with systematic and logical approach to solving complex problems, and high attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own work to meet deadlines.
- Effective IT skills including basic/intermediate/advanced MS Office skills
Apply ASAP or get in touch for further details!
Calling for experienced PHP Developers!
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding, established travel
business. As the company scales up, our client is looking for talented senior software engineers
to join their team.
This position will be remote (but you can work from Manchester office if convenient)
Our client is looking for an experienced PHP developer who has managed applications
running in AWS.
The successful PHP developer will be working remotely as part of an in-house Dev team, reporting to the Lead Developer;
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop and enhance bespoke PHP applications, web services and APIs.
• Implement web service integrations with third parties.
• Contribute to the Technology Architecture.
• Utilise the AWS platform to supercharge the eCommerce platform
• Ensure the AWS infrastructure enables the applications to scale
• Ensure your code is secure and efficient and that it will meet capacity demands.
• Follow Development best practices to design, plan, develop and ship good code (agile process is centered around sprint planning, fortnightly sprints, retrospectives)
• Contribute ideas to progress and increase the success of the business.
• Take responsibility for delivering your projects in a timely manner.
• Enjoy communicating plans and progress clearly via Teams and Jira
• Strong knowledge and experience working with modern object-oriented PHP using
MVC frameworks such as Symfony or Yii.
• Designed, implemented and supported production applications on AWS
infrastructure. Great if you have your AWS Certified Solutions Architect cert.
• Strong database design skills (MySQL) and the ability to perform optimisation and
• Experience using Git as a version control system in a team context.
• Familiarity with modern frontend technologies like HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React.js
• Knowledge of some or all tools and methods such as Composer, Redis, Elasticache,
Continuous Integration, TDD, Atlassian Suite.
• The ability to contribute high quality code and contribute to peer reviews offering
constructive feedback on code style, naming and design.
• Strong teamwork and communication skills with technical and non-technical staff.
• Strong knowledge of web performance optimisation and caching.
• Great problem solving and organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
• Experience writing clear specifications from gathered requirements and breaking
down projects into simple tasks that can be delegated to keep all business priorities
Get in touch or apply and send your CV ASAP for this not-to-be missed opportunity!
Endeavour has a fantastic contract opportunity for a Data Management Support profile to work with a pharmaceutical global client.
The role is fully REMOTE!
The selected Data Management Support will be part of a project aiming to ensure flawless delivery of the EMEA commercial data into ENSEMBLE platform through data acquisition coordination, master data management and constant quality monitoring.
Leads EMPOWER (self-service reporting platform) workstream and
coordinates delivery of self-service environment across EMEA
- Ensures data cataloguing efforts are adequate to the project deployment timelines
- Defines and manages the deployment of holistic data quality framework for EMEA commercial organization
- Manages requirements and leads the delivery of changes in MDM and DQ systems
- Builds a community and shares best practices with local Operating companies regarding data quality controls
- Monitors sustainability over time to ensure system is embedded and functioning
- Leads a team of external vendors to ensure proper monitoring and master data administration for all the EMEA sources
- Leads community of POWER users in collaboration with EMEA change manager
Skills & Experience:
▪ 5+ years experience with Business Intelligence systems and data management
▪ Data engineering background and experience (3+ experience with SQL)
▪ Knowledge of Oracle and Redshift is an advantage
▪ 2+ years of experience with Data Catalogue / Data Quality management
▪ Demonstrated success in Project Management in an agile environment
▪ Experience working in a global or regional function with cross-functional interactions
▪ Implementation of self-service descriptive analytics is an advantage
▪ Experience with pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
▪ Passion to challenge the status quo and find out of the box solutions – loves and
▪ Solid appetite to design and implement improvements to achieve operational excellence
▪ Strong sense of user experience
▪ Experience in working with agile teams
▪ Analytical approach to problem solving
▪ Strong leader, collaborator, team player, and individual contributor
▪ Strong communication skills
Please send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further details on this exciting remote contract opportunity!