Calling for a Network & Security Engineer!
Our Belgian client, specialized in the development, production and distribution of audiovisual and multimedia products and services is looking for an experienced Network & Security Engineer for a long- term contract opportunity.
This role is hybrid and will require you to work onsite 2 days a week with the other 3 days working remotely.
As Senior Network & security Engineer you bring expertise and a hands-on approach for implementing and troubleshooting networks and security. You work as well on latest datacentre networks than on video-over IP distribution networks. You work closely with the CISO, project requestors (like innovation), project management, internal users, external parties and the technology team. You take a leading role in defining solutions where the centre of gravity lies within our client’s company and make sure that needs are well expressed and understood in order to propose the most impactful & beneficial solutions within our client means (time/budget).
Skills and experience required:
- +7 years of experience on network operation and security engineering
- You are Cisco CCNP
- You are Checkpoint certified security administrator (CCSA)
- You are certified CISSP, CISA, CISCO, Comptia security +, ISO 27K, IEC 62443 or other
- equivalent certification is an asset
- High expertise and analytics skills for troubleshooting IT networks
- Good practice with incident and change management processes
- Experience in implementing Cisco and Arista switch and router
- You have knowledge with video over-Ip or multicast traffic
- Experience with large scale monitoring applications
- You take initiative and have a hands-on mentality
- Fluent English and capable of communicating in French or Dutch is a bonus
- You share willingly your technical expertise
Apply ASAP with your CV or contact us for more info!
Endeavour has a new contract opportunity for a Project manager to join our London client, initially till January 2023.
Hybrid role: 2 days onsite
As the selected Project Manager, you will be owning the management of assigned IT projects within a housing association programme.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Prepare and maintain realistic project plans, cost estimate, and track all tasks and dependencies to ensure successful delivery –on time, on budget and to the required quality.
• Ensure effective project governance, providing regular and accurate reports and updated project documentation to project sponsors and relevant boards
• Ensure that new systems and/or processes meet the needs of the business/customers through effective requirement definition, testing, training and implementation.
• Provide day-to-day supervision, support and guidance to Business Analysts and other project resources as required, taking responsibility for their development on the job.
• Build effective, credible relationships with stakeholders at all levels with the business in order to deliver project outcomes. Take time to understand key stakeholders and adjust your presentation and reporting style as needed. Provide support and relevant information to the project sponsor to build an effective partnership.
• Must have lead implementation of Microsoft Dynamic 365 F&O.
• Experience of managing change in a complex business context
• Experience of agile project management practices
• Experience of delivering IT project
Please get in touch for further information
Endeavour has an immediate start contract opportunity for an AWS API Engineer to join a financial client based in Sweden, initially till January 2023, with extensions thereafter.
This is an onsite role.
As an AWS API Engineer on the Amazon API Gateway team, you need to be passionate about API creation and backend development. In line with the key tenets of AWS, you’ll be focused on scalability, reliability, and security for custom built APIs
- At least 2 years of experience with AWS API gateways
- Very good understanding about securing cloud native applications
- Solid knowledge about Oauth2, Basic authentication, OIDC, JWT concepts
- Good understanding in Proxy, Reverse/Forward Proxy concepts
- Good understanding in Kubernetes & Kafka
- Good knowledge of important security guidelines like sql-injection, xss, csrf etc.
- Excellent knowledge about scalable and highly-available Restful APIs.
- Working knowledge of contemporary approach to monitoring, log aggregation, alerting etc.
- Experience with implementing end-end monitoring and tools for APIs, ELK
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices
- Experience in Banking/Financial domain is highly desired
Please send us your CV or get in touch for further details ASAP.
Calling for Solutions Architects!
This is an excellent hybrid - Fixed Term Contract (12 months).
Location: London – King’s Cross
The successful Solutions Architect will join our client’s development team and be responsible for creating and maintaining the roadmap of technical products and acting as the subject matter expert in Cloud Computing Technologies (including Azure) and the software development process.
You will work with cross functional teams in a collaborative way and play a key role in each phase of the software/product development lifecycle. Working as the Cloud specialist you will be developing products for the Company’s customers as well as configuring tools and technologies to enhance the value they derive.
The ideal Solutions Architect will have significant commercial experience within the Tech space, in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure and working experience with APIs(eg. RESTful).
- Experience of successful technical leadership, working as an architect on complex projects and programmes.
- Ability to design complex technical solutions in an inclusive and participatory manner, to negotiate with and influence other design parties including business users, technical staff, software developers and third-party suppliers.
- Ability to innovate and think creatively, showing willingness to apply new approaches to solving problems and to learn new methods and technologies.
- The ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Knowledge and understanding of IT technical design and security within an environment governed by standards and codes of compliance.
- Experience in integrating within a heterogeneous systems landscape. This should include experience in integrating to third party, cloud-based platforms for aspects such as authentication, payments etc.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and deploying scalable and resilient RESTful web services.
- Good in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure Stack (preferable) or AWS.
- Experience of solutions design and implementation of a range of network and infrastructure services.
- Leading the technical design, development and implementation of complex, integrated, enterprise cloud applications
- Significant experience of designing infrastructure and database solutions required for the operation and evolution of existing and new key business applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think analytically, with systematic and logical approach to solving complex problems, and high attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own work to meet deadlines.
- Effective IT skills including basic/intermediate/advanced MS Office skills
Apply ASAP or get in touch for further details!
Calling for experienced PHP Developers!
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join a rapidly expanding, established travel
business. As the company scales up, our client is looking for talented senior software engineers
to join their team.
This position will be remote (but you can work from Manchester office if convenient)
Our client is looking for an experienced PHP developer who has managed applications
running in AWS.
The successful PHP developer will be working remotely as part of an in-house Dev team, reporting to the Lead Developer;
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop and enhance bespoke PHP applications, web services and APIs.
• Implement web service integrations with third parties.
• Contribute to the Technology Architecture.
• Utilise the AWS platform to supercharge the eCommerce platform
• Ensure the AWS infrastructure enables the applications to scale
• Ensure your code is secure and efficient and that it will meet capacity demands.
• Follow Development best practices to design, plan, develop and ship good code (agile process is centered around sprint planning, fortnightly sprints, retrospectives)
• Contribute ideas to progress and increase the success of the business.
• Take responsibility for delivering your projects in a timely manner.
• Enjoy communicating plans and progress clearly via Teams and Jira
• Strong knowledge and experience working with modern object-oriented PHP using
MVC frameworks such as Symfony or Yii.
• Designed, implemented and supported production applications on AWS
infrastructure. Great if you have your AWS Certified Solutions Architect cert.
• Strong database design skills (MySQL) and the ability to perform optimisation and
• Experience using Git as a version control system in a team context.
• Familiarity with modern frontend technologies like HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React.js
• Knowledge of some or all tools and methods such as Composer, Redis, Elasticache,
Continuous Integration, TDD, Atlassian Suite.
• The ability to contribute high quality code and contribute to peer reviews offering
constructive feedback on code style, naming and design.
• Strong teamwork and communication skills with technical and non-technical staff.
• Strong knowledge of web performance optimisation and caching.
• Great problem solving and organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
• Experience writing clear specifications from gathered requirements and breaking
down projects into simple tasks that can be delegated to keep all business priorities
Get in touch or apply and send your CV ASAP for this not-to-be missed opportunity!
Endeavour has a fantastic contract opportunity for a Data Management Support profile to work with a pharmaceutical global client.
The role is fully REMOTE!
The selected Data Management Support will be part of a project aiming to ensure flawless delivery of the EMEA commercial data into ENSEMBLE platform through data acquisition coordination, master data management and constant quality monitoring.
Leads EMPOWER (self-service reporting platform) workstream and
coordinates delivery of self-service environment across EMEA
- Ensures data cataloguing efforts are adequate to the project deployment timelines
- Defines and manages the deployment of holistic data quality framework for EMEA commercial organization
- Manages requirements and leads the delivery of changes in MDM and DQ systems
- Builds a community and shares best practices with local Operating companies regarding data quality controls
- Monitors sustainability over time to ensure system is embedded and functioning
- Leads a team of external vendors to ensure proper monitoring and master data administration for all the EMEA sources
- Leads community of POWER users in collaboration with EMEA change manager
Skills & Experience:
▪ 5+ years experience with Business Intelligence systems and data management
▪ Data engineering background and experience (3+ experience with SQL)
▪ Knowledge of Oracle and Redshift is an advantage
▪ 2+ years of experience with Data Catalogue / Data Quality management
▪ Demonstrated success in Project Management in an agile environment
▪ Experience working in a global or regional function with cross-functional interactions
▪ Implementation of self-service descriptive analytics is an advantage
▪ Experience with pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
▪ Passion to challenge the status quo and find out of the box solutions – loves and
▪ Solid appetite to design and implement improvements to achieve operational excellence
▪ Strong sense of user experience
▪ Experience in working with agile teams
▪ Analytical approach to problem solving
▪ Strong leader, collaborator, team player, and individual contributor
▪ Strong communication skills
Please send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further details on this exciting remote contract opportunity!
Endeavour has a fantastic long-term contract opportunity for a Murex expert to join a financial organisation based in Luxembourg.
The project will focus on the implementation of Onyx (Murex automated non regression tool):
The Financial Applications team (“FinApps”) plans to complete the test cases, review them and implement them in Onyx tool.
The selected Murex expert will be embedded within the Murex support team and his/her main task will be to build and maintain Onyx delivery.
Our client is looking for candidate with a very good knowledge of the Murex financial system with the following proven experience:
- Overall between 8 and 10 years of experience including:
- At least 5 years of experience with Murex financial systems at a bank or other financial institution;
- At least 3 years’ experience on Onyx implementation;
- At least 3 years’ experience on Back office and workflow implementation;
- University degree in finance, economics, business administration, or equivalent education;
- Good experience with back office activities and non-regression test automation.
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to document clear and complete business requirements;
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
If this sounds like you, please send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further details!
Endeavour has a “not-to-be missed” career opportunity for a Brand and Digital Account Manager to join our Digital agency client based in London.
The selected Brand and Digital Account Manager will be reporting to the Head of Project Delivery and have excellent communication as well as organisation skills.
As a Brand and Digital Account Manager you will have demonstrable experience with managing the delivery of a number of integrated projects and campaigns including the creation of new brands, brand implementation, development of websites, online tools, digital and print advertising, video and animation.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience and be able to work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- Knowledge of project management software (Synergist would be an advantage)
- Highly proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Familiar with Content Management Systems (WordPress, Sitecore and Umbraco)
Apply or get in touch for further details on this fantastic opportunity!
Exciting REMOTE contract opportunity for a skilled Kubernetes Administrator to join a financial sector client, based in Sweden!
The selected Kubernetes Administrator will be responsible for:
• Designing and implementing solutions to leverage a Kubernetes cluster
• Configuring hardware peripherals and services, managing settings and storage
• Deploying cloud-native applications, monitoring, and supporting a Kubernetes environment
Required skills and experience:
• Experience managing Kubernetes in production
• Experience with monitoring tools like ELK/Prometheus/Grafana preferred
• Experience with building and maintaining Kubernetes Operators
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
• Experience managing AWS EKS clusters
• General cloud architecture experience with AWS, in particular services used for administering a full software solution over time (CloudWatch, IAM, API Gateway, SNS, SES)
• Highly experienced with Docker and Linux containers in general
• Top notch Linux skills, Terraform and bash scripting skills
• SRE experience for a mid-large system at least
General DevOps Experience a plus
• A Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) is a plus
• Working understanding of Kafka is a plus
Apply and send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further info on this excellent contract opportunity.
Skilled ETL Developer required urgently to join a financial client in Sweden.
This is a 6 months contract onsite.
The selected ETL Developer will be responsible for the following duties:
•Develop a deep familiarity with a variety of data sources including transactional databases, data warehouses, internal tools, and external integrations.
•Develop data programs that extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from the data warehouse, assures that architecture and development follow data warehouse best practices. This individual works with DW architects, data architects, DBAs to ensure enterprise DW solutions are reliable, scalable, flexible and low maintenance.
•Develops reports, dashboards, and tools using SQL, and QlikView, as well as other tools.
•Takes ownership of our data and constantly improve its quality and integrity; proactively identifying issues at every step and coordinating the implementation of required fixes.
•Partners with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and assist in the development of dashboards, visualizations and solutions tailored to their needs.
•Documents existing processes, architectures and code.
•Assists, mentors, and instructs lower-level developers and analysts as needed.
•Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
The successful ETL Developer will have the required demonstrable experience with:
- Informatica DQ (must have): experience in designing and implementing Data quality checks in IDQ.
- development experience using PowerCenter 9/10.
- ETL - Informatica with Oracle,
- Qlik, Axiom (optional)
- Datawarehouse concepts.
Please send your CV or get in touch ASAP for more info regarding this contract opportunity.