Calling for a Network & Security Engineer!
Our Belgian client, specialized in the development, production and distribution of audiovisual and multimedia products and services is looking for an experienced Network & Security Engineer for a long- term contract opportunity.
This role is hybrid and will require you to work onsite 2 days a week with the other 3 days working remotely.
As Senior Network & security Engineer you bring expertise and a hands-on approach for implementing and troubleshooting networks and security. You work as well on latest datacentre networks than on video-over IP distribution networks. You work closely with the CISO, project requestors (like innovation), project management, internal users, external parties and the technology team. You take a leading role in defining solutions where the centre of gravity lies within our client’s company and make sure that needs are well expressed and understood in order to propose the most impactful & beneficial solutions within our client means (time/budget).
Skills and experience required:
- +7 years of experience on network operation and security engineering
- You are Cisco CCNP
- You are Checkpoint certified security administrator (CCSA)
- You are certified CISSP, CISA, CISCO, Comptia security +, ISO 27K, IEC 62443 or other
- equivalent certification is an asset
- High expertise and analytics skills for troubleshooting IT networks
- Good practice with incident and change management processes
- Experience in implementing Cisco and Arista switch and router
- You have knowledge with video over-Ip or multicast traffic
- Experience with large scale monitoring applications
- You take initiative and have a hands-on mentality
- Fluent English and capable of communicating in French or Dutch is a bonus
- You share willingly your technical expertise
Apply ASAP with your CV or contact us for more info!