Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an Application Support Manager to join our client based in Dublin. You will lead a team of analysts and developers to provide Application Support Services across the service delivery platforms. Salary in region of €75,000 per annum.
- Design and implement an IT Service fit for purpose for multi-client/multi-platform operations
- Ensure Service Improvement Plans (SIPs) are utilised
- Ensure key deliverables are identified and prioritised
- Ensure solutions adhere to business goals
- Manage system development priorities
- Manage costs, resources, and delivery schedules
- Manage delivery of IT Services to ensure systems remain operational
Required Skills and Knowledge –
- Experience managing Application Support teams
- Experience working in a client-facing role
- Knowledge of Software Architecture
- Knowledge of standard IT Practices
- Previous experience working in financial services industry would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Life Assurance industry would be beneficial
Please apply as soon as possible to be included on the shortlist for this role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Network Engineer to work on the network projects and evolution of the test infrastructure for an international financial sector client in La Hulpe, Belgium. This duration of this role is 12 months and the rate is market related.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
Expert knowledge of the following:
- English Speaking
- Cisco Hardware/Software
- F5 Hardware/Software
- Juniper Hardware/Software
- Network Design
- Network Testing
- Network Troubleshooting
- Experience In Testing
- Experience In QA
The scope of work is as follows:
Work on the qualification of network projects and evolution of the test infrastructure.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Project Leader with 5 years of experience to work for a large financial services client in Brussels, Belgium. The duration of this role is initially until the end of the year with possibility of extension thereafter and the rate is market related.
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as a Project Leader
- Experience with API is a strong advantage
- Experience and understanding of a financial/ banking environment is a strong advantage.
- Must be an expert at Project Management
- Must be an expert at People Management
- Must be an expert at Program Management
- Must be an expert with Communications and Organizations
- You must be able to keep track of the different commitments within the initiative, to structure the commitment from different parties and make sure that milestones are met.
- You will have to manage the launch of a API program internally.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, not to be missed contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager with Financial knowledge to join our leading client in Wembley. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Finance/Banking. Attractive salary of up to £50K.
Our Client is in the financial sector and manufacturing industry. For you to be successful in this role, you must have good business acumen with excellent communication skills, experience in the banking sector and be able to analyse problems to find effective solutions.
Essential Skills: -
Degree in Mathematics or Computer Sciences or relatable subject
PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent
Knowledgeable on International Standards for Payment Specifications for Smart Card personalisation and fulfilment
IT Systems and Communication Protocols
Very good understanding of Software Development
Expertise with MS Office products
Design and Delivery Presentations
Planning and organizing skills
Ability to analyse information
Excellent communication skills
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
CVs should not be longer than 2 Pages
You will not be considered if you have employment gaps
Reference process that takes 4-5 weeks prior to onboarding
Candidates with CCJ, IVA, Bankruptcy or Criminal record will not be considered.
Applications invited from candidates with Banking / Project Management experience.
Endeavour Recruitment has a FANTASTIC opportunity for an experienced Functional Analyst.
You will understand and apply the concepts of incremental and interactive development.
Knowledge of Archimate is an advantage. Working in an agile context.
Primary responsibilities will be to:
- Transform business requirements in functional requirements. Taking into account functional and non-functional requirements (performance, scalability, security and usability)
- Providing high level technical impact during the proposal stage
- Perform functional analysis of information systems and draws up the functional design
- Responsible for the technical design within the framework of architecture, standards and criteria.
- Responsible for qualitative hand-over to and support of the development team
- Review and monitor the design and development deliverables
- Support changes and enhancements from design & development through production including (automated) testing.
- Contribute to the drawing up and management of the planning for analysis and design phase.
- Consult on development and updating of training materials and user manuals and prepare documentation for implemented products/processes.
Required certification and experience:
- Knowledge of financial services (banking and insurances)
- Data modelling (relational and logical)
- Analysis of the business context (AS IS and TO BE)
- Apply architecture principles and standards
- Functional modelling including documentation
- Model storming
- Define user stories
- Structured and convincing communication skills You have the analytical skills to understand our E2E business processes
- Incremental and interactive design & development
- Define a technical plan that describes how the system will be built to meet the functional design
- Performance skills
- Define impact and dependencies
- Agile testing
- Define input for planning : workload estimations, risks, ...
- Coordination & coaching skills towards developers
- Use interview techniques
- You share your experience in the design community.
Please apply for further detail on this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking an experienced Java Engineer to join our client based in Vienna. This is an initial 3-month contract with a strong opportunity for extension. Looking to pay a daily rate of €45-€50 EUR per hour. Now is a great time to work in Europe with the exchange rates!
You will be responsible for the development of professional web application software in an international environment. You should have excellent knowledge of java web development technologies and can be a part of a scrum team.
- Ability to write, document and test Java Code
- Java programming skills
- Good SQL knowledge and database (preferably Oracle)
- Agile mindset with practical scrum experience
- Industry experience in a banking or finance industry
- A technical degree or equivalent
- German is an asset but strong English communication is a must!
- GWT, MQ Series, Struts, JaxB
If you are an experienced Java Engineer and are looking for an EXCITING contract role please apply ASAP to be shortlisted!
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer. Based in Vienna, this is a 12-month contract opportunity looking to pay €52EUR per hour. Previous experience of working within banking, credit risk or limit management is highly beneficial!
Responsibilities in this role include working with international scrum teams and developing professional applications. Other tasks include unit testing, generating/testing Java code, and writing technical documentation.
- 4-5 year’s in Java application development
- Java programming
- IBM InfoSphere DataStage
- IBM ACA/ ACL
- Java frameworks (Birt, JMS)
- Unix based operation systems
- Collaborate via Skype, Jira and confluence
- CI and source code management tools (Git, Jenkins, SonarCube, SVN)
- Test automation and experience of using testing tools
- A degree or equivalent with a technical background
- Strong English is essential with German being an added benefit
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking an extremely capable individual for the senior role of Head of Technology. The successful candidate must come from a development/architect background and has since progressed their career to a Lead/Managerial level. Previous experience of working within Retail, Finance, Marketing or Travel would be advantageous. This is a permanent opportunity based in Central London, with an attractive salary in the region of £90K plus benefits package.
As an individual, you must be creative with good UX/UI knowledge, plus innovative and passionate about new technology trends. You should have the ability to lead a talented team applying best practice principles, quality assurance and governance. Familiarity of working in an Agile/Scrum environment is essential. A particular interest in developing mobile applications, Native, Web or Hybrid is essential along with accompanying technical knowledge.
Essential Experience/Skills for the role:
- Leadership skills
- From a Development/Architectural Background
- Mobile Development
- Responsive Design
- Best Practice/Governance/Quality
- Integration with CMS
- New platform knowledge: AI, NLP, 36 / AR
- Managing client relationships
- Industry experience in Finance, Retail, Marketing or Travel
Our client is looking to fill this role as soon as possible. Therefore, please apply quickly.
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a large financial services client based in Paris.
Maintain the already existing functional specifications and XML schemas (ISO 20022). Provide clarifications to the users of the documentation and update the documents where relevant.
- Create new specifications where relevant, including modelling of business processes, drafting functional specifications, data modelling, design XML schemas (compliant with ISO 20022 standard).
- Prepare test plans and test specifications, including sample XML messages.
- Coordinate the execution of tests, follow up on the incidents.
- Assist the project manager in project management activities (eg work planning, preparation of reports, follow up on risks and issues)
- Prepare and conduct workshops/meetings with project stakeholders.
- Develop business cases and approaches/methodologies to the analysis work.
- University degree (BSc) in computer science, computer engineering, business administration or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of formal methodologies and practical experience in defining and documenting user requirements, both functional and non-functional.
- Experience in drafting tests specification, testing and tests coordination.
- Excellent analytical skills and a problem-solving orientation.
- Financial sector experience, eg banking, securities markets, insurance.
- Very good command of English with proven drafting ability.
- Experience in project management and/or project management support, including communication with stakeholders, management documentation maintenance, project reporting.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (PRINCE2 or similar).
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer orientation, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a team are very important.
- Experience in data mapping/modelling.
- Experience in XML/XSD or similar technologies.
- Experience in regulatory IT projects and the European regulatory data reporting frameworks.
- Experience of work in a multicultural environment and cooperation with many stakeholders, including C-level.
- Excellent knowledge of financial instruments and securities markets processes.
- Knowledge of data reporting standards (eg ISO 20022 or similar).
Please forward your cv for immediate consideration for this excellent long term contract opportunity.