Technical Business Analyst
Technical Business Analyst – Banking – Finances
We have a long-term contract opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join our client in January 2022 for a 12-month contract.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst who has worked in large financial organisations and has experience in software development within the financial industry.
The tasks/activities will include:
- Assistance to the business departments in writing business cases.
- Business analysis of complex projects, this will encompass the following tasks:
- Eliciting requirements,
- Requirements analysis,
- Co-authoring of the business requirements with the business experts,
- Authoring of the functional requirements.
- Be the interface between the business experts and the IT project managers, solution architects and developers.
- Assisting the IT developers and IT testers on the business and functional aspects of the projects.
- Writing conceptual data model, business processes and building the functional architecture of the projects.
- Eventually participating to the testing activities: writing test strategies, test cases, preparing test data, executing test cases.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in business analysis in large (more than 500 employees) financial organisations.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development in the finance industry is mandatory.
- Software architecture experience is recommended.
- Testing of IT applications in the financial field.
- Demonstrable knowledge in:
- Modelling technics and languages: UML and business process modelling.
- English writing skills (C1 European Level), French is recommended (B2 European Level)