Endeavour has an exciting contract opportunity for a Finance Systems Support Analyst to join a client based in central London.
Your role as a Finance Systems Support Analyst will be to support the efficient operation of all finance systems, including issue resolution within the finance systems function.
Our client is looking for a Finance Systems Support Analyst able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders, who has strong systems skills, preferably in a P2P application and with either SUN or a suitable ERP. This experience needs to be in the back-end of these applications rather than as a front-end system user.
- Experience of maintaining a robust finance IT systems control environment ensuring that all reconciliations and postings are carried out to timetable and an appropriate standard
- Experience of working with large volumes of financial transactions on computerised financial systems
- Practical experience in maintaining financial records and undertaking reconciliations.
- Demonstrable experience of purchase order systems, and their interface with the finance IT accounting system.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Word, and advanced Excel.
- Clear understanding of the regulatory framework of accounting demonstrated by either an accounting qualification or significant experience working in a financial environment.
If this sounds like you, get in touch ASAP or send us your CV to be considered for this contract opportunity.