Oracle Developer - Dutch Speaking
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Oracle Developer to join our client in Belgium. Our client is looking for both Contract and Permanent oracle Developers to join the team. The contract roles will be for 12 months plus.
The role will be hybrid remote and due to the client being in Belgium, there will be outside IR35 with no complications.
As an Oracle Developer you will work with the latest technologies to build technical modifications, integrations and extensions in Oracle using Oracle 12, Oracle 19 and Fusion version 12
• Work with a variety of the latest oracle related software to build, test & release modifications, by using Oracle12, Oracle 19, Fusion, Oracle Forms, PL/SQL packages and SQL queries
• Experience in how to access an XML from the database (XMLTable/Xpath /Xquery…) and how to build new XMLs
• Oracle Forms Builder and Oracle Workflow development
• WebServices / SOAP
• Query tuning in Oracle by using hints
• Develop, test & release modifications & extensions, data migration & system integrations with a high quality (first time right)
• Understand the customer’s needs, the business requirements & necessary modifications & integrations
• Write technical design documents and make accurate estimations
• Combine your technical development tasks with more functional & analytical tasks
• Clear pending issues in an efficient way
• Execute code reviews and give constructive & clear feedback
• A dynamic team player with great sense of responsibility and good communication skills
• Flexible and willing to travel for projects if allowed
• An independent problem solver
• Goal-oriented, with an eye for quality
• Interested in both technical and analytical tasks
• Understanding of Dutch or is desirable, but not essential
• A freelance contract of 12 months with the possibility to extend
• A team culture that is based on trust and where continuous growth is naturally encouraged
• A dynamic team of colleagues who encourage initiative and entrepreneurship
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Service Delivery Manager
Looking for your next move?
Our Belgian client, providing leading ERP solutions to the utilities and energy sector is looking for a Dutch- speaking Service Delivery Manager to join their team.
Our client is looking for a dynamic team player, good at building bridges between business and IT, and who can bring their pragmatic, goal-oriented and quality approach to the team.
The selected Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for the support and implementation of changes at one or several customers. This implies efficient planning, stakeholder, people, risk and change management with a focus on maximizing value creation.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for a dedicated team of consultants. Your performance and the use of our tools, project and support methodology must ensure streamlined activities, excellent results, and high customer satisfaction.
Required skills and experience:
• At least 1 year of experience as a Service Delivery Manager or Project Manager in an IT software environment (preferably ERP)
• A university or bachelor’s degree in Applied Economic Sciences: Business engineering; Computer Science; Economics or equivalent
• Good understanding of business processes
• Strong ability to take decisions and to handle pressure
• Clear communication skills, capable of presenting and communicating difficult messages in a distinct and clear way, both internal as external.
• Good commercial feeling.
• The necessary administration skills and you are capable to dialogue with the customer and subcontractors
• Experience in the Energy & Utilities sector is an asset
• A flexible person open for occasional travel mainly in the Benelux
Apply and send your CV, or get in touch ASAP to discuss this excellent career opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to work for a financial client based in Anderlecht, Belgium. The selected DevOps Engineer is expected to have excellent knowledge of French and Dutch and have experience with Java to work with our client as a DevOps Engineer. It is essential that the DevOps Engineer chosen for the role can use middleware operations in CI/CD and is assesses risks and identifies critical service and system dependencies to fulfil their duties as a DevOps Engineer.
The duration of this role is initially until the end of 2019 and the all-inclusive hourly rate is €87.50 euros.
What is expected of the DevOps Engineer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- Participates in the project planning activities
- Designs and develops new/changed services to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Assesses risks and identifies critical service and system dependencies linked to the new/ change service requests
- Designs the release package and establishes the final release configuration, including knowledge, information, hardware, software and infrastructure
- Builds the release and provides support.
- Tests the release prior to independent testing and coordinates the integration and user acceptance test within scope of work/responsibility
- Establishes and reports outstanding known errors and workarounds
- Provides input to support change authorization and ensures all approvals are in place for standard changes
- Supports service deployment activities, either by deploying new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment or by making modules ready for production, which entails moving them according to specific procedures and documenting knowledge transfer
- Ensures day-to-day follow up of the different production flows for the applications portfolio and puts in place a communication mechanism to inform stakeholders on issues occurred during the night and Ensures all system and operating documentation and knowledge is up to date and properly utilised
What skills are required of you as an DevOps Engineer?
- Knowledge of Dutch AND French is mandatory
- Middleware operations in CI/CD
- Angular JS
- Angular 2
- Jboss, Tomcat, Jmosel, Liferay
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a DevOps Engineer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Dutch Speaking C#.NET Developer
Endeavour has an excellent request for a Dutch speaking C#.NET Developer to join a large client based in the Netherlands. The all-inclusive daily rate for this role is market related.
What's in it for you:
- Central location in Groningen
- Excellent work-life balance
- Ongoing technical education
- Great atmosphere, feels like a campus
- 200+ fun colleagues
- Stepping stone towards one of the world’s leading ICT companies
- State of the art technology
- Flexible working hours
- You will take part in designing new and existing applications and you will be able to translate functional demands in logical solutions.
- You know how to handle less structured input of clients and translate these to a logical working application.
- You will be working on projects for large (international) companies.
- Being a C#/.NET Developer with 3-4 years of experience you are independent, able to take responsibility, pro-active and precise.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in IT.
- You have experience with at least one of the following languages; C#, .NET, Java.
- It is a benefit if you have experience with Design Patterns, unit testing and IoC.
- You are familiar with project management methodologies and project planning, Linux platform, CentOS/ Red Hat and you might have GEO knowledge.
- You have a can-do mentality with problem solving and analytical skills, a keen interest in how technology can be applied to solve business problems of clients and the will to implement these solutions for clients.
- You are also eager to learn, and you have excellent communication skills, and you have a broad interest in application technologies and middleware.
Please get in touch for further details.
Fluent Dutch / French Speaking Solution Architect / Contract / Belgium
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Fluent Dutch or French Speaking Solution Architect to work for a client in the financial sector in Anderlecht, Belgium. This duration of this role is 6 months and the daily all-inclusive rate is €680 euros.
- Define, implement and manage cross-functional team projects from inception to final delivery.
- Responsible for achieving optimal results, conforming to standards for quality and sustainability and complying with defined scope, performance, costs, and schedule.
- Deploys agile practices where applicable.
- Must fluently speak French or Dutch and English.
- Organize, coordinate and lead the project by collaborating closely with the different devops squads
- Maintain stakeholder engagement and communication
- Facilitate collaboration and alignment cross-team
- Supervise project progress
- Coordinate, record and ensure quality compliance
- Ensure all service models and service solution designs conform to strategic, architectural, governance and other corporate requirements
- Ensure the project helps to support the organization’s wider goals
- Comply with budgets and delivery times
- Update the project according to changing circumstances
- Coordinate service transition activities across projects, suppliers and service teams
- Ensure project deliverables and knowledge are captured, documented and shared for future re-use
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, not to be missed contract opportunity!
Front-End Developer - Dutch Speaking
About the role
- Duration: 6 months
- 40 hours a week
- Rate: €65-75 per hour based on experience
- Location: The Hague
You will be working within our clients Customer & Commerce business unit. At the moment, preparations are being made to have the first feature teams start working according to the LeSS (Large Scale Scrum) methodology. Collaboration, ownership and learning are central in these multidisciplinary teams. Together you will build a new organization, in a dynamic and learning environment.
You will be part of a DevOps team with experienced frontend developers with whom you will establish web components / frontend libraries and maintenance for all portals. You must be able to integrate web components with APIs and services and have also supported a test drive method with a CI / CD pipeline.
- 10+ years’ experience in the field of software engineering, and 5+ years in the field of front-end development
- Experience with the development of web components / frontend libraries in a corporate environment
- Experience with Continuous Integration and know how to optimize the frontend development for this
- Experience with unit testing, performance, cross browser compatibility, version management and clean code
- Experience with mobile development or Java EE;
- Dutch and English
SAS Programmer/Dutch Speaking
About the Role
- 3 month contract
- 40 hours a week
- €75-85 per hour dependent on experience
- Location: The Hague
- Our client has an IFRS9 engine that they wish to improve in terms of code.
- The role concerns the recoding of SAS of the credit risk models that are used for the determination of provisions
- The assignment is completed after delivery of (documentation of) the new code and sufficient tests for the correct functioning.
- HBO / WO work and thinking level
- Thorough experience with programming in SAS
- Able to demonstrate highly developed problem-solving ability
- Experience working within a banking environment
- Fluent in Dutch
Vue.js Specialist/Dutch Speaking
About the Role
- 5 month contract with possibility for extension
- 36 hours a week
- €65-75 per hour based on experience and knowledge
- Location: The Hague.
- IT Services is responsible for management, Security but also for the renewal of the landscape (migrations to Cloud, introduction CI / CD, modernization of the architecture microservices)
- Effectively implemented the implemented improvements
- Improve the team through reviews and coaching
- Expert in Vue.JS and any other components from JAVA (Angular, jumper, etc.)
- 3+ years’ experience with Vue.JS in a modern environment
- Experience as a full stack engineer is an advantage
- Ability to coach
- Willing to share your knowledge but are also open to the opinion of others
- Are not rigid and stubborn.
PEGA Developer/Dutch Speaking
About the role
- 4 month Contract
- 36-40 hours per week
- €60-70 per hour dependent on experience
- Location: Rotterdam
You will be connecting PEGA. This is an application to support process entrance pension on the Portal and new pension application.
- 3+ years experience as PEGA Developer (CSA / LSA certified).
- Knowledge of AM-API interface / connectivity
- Knowledge of Pensions is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch
About the Role
- 6-month Contract
- 40 hours per week
- €70-80 per hour dependent on experience
- Location: The Hague.
- Develop a Product Vision and roadmap based on the needs and goals of Group Finance, local Finance departments as well as external developments, translated into User Stories
- Creation, management and prioritization of the Product Backlog based on clear criteria, in close cooperation with Stakeholders and in line with the Business goals as well as the requirements of the Corporate IT organization (CIO) and Security;
- Clear communication towards the teams with regard to Epics, requested functionality and User Stories that have been included in the Backlog;
- Intermediate between Finance and CIO with regard to the run and change activities of the Group Finance IT platform;
- Timely identification of constraints in cooperation with the Scrum Master and proposal for resolution and improvement;
- Apply, promote and improve the Agile way of working;
- Focus on operational excellence and high customer service.
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Business Objects, Reporting (statutary, finance, regulatory) and Analysis tooling;
- Experience in insurance/banking;
- Experience in an Agile leadership role like Product Owner;
- Strong stakeholder management skills to enable close collaboration and alignment with end users, (senior) management and other stakeholders;
Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English;