Looking for your next move?
Our Belgian client, providing leading ERP solutions to the utilities and energy sector is looking for a Dutch- speaking Service Delivery Manager to join their team.
Our client is looking for a dynamic team player, good at building bridges between business and IT, and who can bring their pragmatic, goal-oriented and quality approach to the team.
The selected Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for the support and implementation of changes at one or several customers. This implies efficient planning, stakeholder, people, risk and change management with a focus on maximizing value creation.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for a dedicated team of consultants. Your performance and the use of our tools, project and support methodology must ensure streamlined activities, excellent results, and high customer satisfaction.
Required skills and experience:
• At least 1 year of experience as a Service Delivery Manager or Project Manager in an IT software environment (preferably ERP)
• A university or bachelor’s degree in Applied Economic Sciences: Business engineering; Computer Science; Economics or equivalent
• Good understanding of business processes
• Strong ability to take decisions and to handle pressure
• Clear communication skills, capable of presenting and communicating difficult messages in a distinct and clear way, both internal as external.
• Good commercial feeling.
• The necessary administration skills and you are capable to dialogue with the customer and subcontractors
• Experience in the Energy & Utilities sector is an asset
• A flexible person open for occasional travel mainly in the Benelux
Apply and send your CV, or get in touch ASAP to discuss this excellent career opportunity!