Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Oracle Developer to join our client in Belgium. Our client is looking for both Contract and Permanent oracle Developers to join the team. The contract roles will be for 12 months plus.
The role will be hybrid remote and due to the client being in Belgium, there will be outside IR35 with no complications.
As an Oracle Developer you will work with the latest technologies to build technical modifications, integrations and extensions in Oracle using Oracle 12, Oracle 19 and Fusion version 12
• Work with a variety of the latest oracle related software to build, test & release modifications, by using Oracle12, Oracle 19, Fusion, Oracle Forms, PL/SQL packages and SQL queries
• Experience in how to access an XML from the database (XMLTable/Xpath /Xquery…) and how to build new XMLs
• Oracle Forms Builder and Oracle Workflow development
• WebServices / SOAP
• Query tuning in Oracle by using hints
• Develop, test & release modifications & extensions, data migration & system integrations with a high quality (first time right)
• Understand the customer’s needs, the business requirements & necessary modifications & integrations
• Write technical design documents and make accurate estimations
• Combine your technical development tasks with more functional & analytical tasks
• Clear pending issues in an efficient way
• Execute code reviews and give constructive & clear feedback
• A dynamic team player with great sense of responsibility and good communication skills
• Flexible and willing to travel for projects if allowed
• An independent problem solver
• Goal-oriented, with an eye for quality
• Interested in both technical and analytical tasks
• Understanding of Dutch or is desirable, but not essential
• A freelance contract of 12 months with the possibility to extend
• A team culture that is based on trust and where continuous growth is naturally encouraged
• A dynamic team of colleagues who encourage initiative and entrepreneurship
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply.