Are you a passionate Full-Stack Developer who enjoys to be challenged?
Are you looking to be part of a team where your skills will be maximised and developed to help you reach the next step in your career?
Our client, a well-established and ambitious Digital Marketing and Web Development Agency, based in Buckinghamshire, is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join them on their exciting journey and the next phase of their development.
In you role as a Full-Stack developer, you will be required to take on the following key tasks:
- Build complex responsive websites from scratch that looks identical to the provided design.
- Debug code that may have been produced by other developers.
- Write bespoke code from scratch as well as working within established frameworks such as WordPress, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Meet and communicate clearly and professionally with customers. Sometimes translating technical subjects so that non-technical people can understand.
- Manage time and projects to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Identify possible issues within the development of a project and raise these problems with your manager.
- Write detailed and accurate scoping documents that clearly explain what we will be doing in that project.
- Provide accurate time estimates for potential work.
The successful Developer will have the following demonstrable skills/experience:
- Expert knowledge of PHP, HTML and CSS.
- Expert knowledge and highly experienced in WordPress CMS development.
- Understanding of FTP, DNS, Name Servers, Domains and Email.
- Able to develop fully mobile responsive websites.
Other desirable/beneficial skills include:
- Good knowledge of SASS and SQL Server.
- Understanding of CLI.
- Understanding of how to use Adobe Photoshop CC and Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity of React JS and Gutenberg.
- Understanding of popular WordPress plugins such as Gravity Forms, Advanced Custom Fields, WP Rocket, Imagify, Divi Builder, Elementor and WP Bakery.
Apply ASAP! This is an opportunity for the right developer to become an integral part of a successful, growing agency where promotion/career progression is a real prospect.
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking a Software Engineer to join our client, a SaaS company providing solutions to the automotive industry, based in Milton Keynes. As a Software Engineer you will be fulling involved with the design, developing, testing, and delivery of solutions. Our client is offering a salary of up to £55k DOE.
The successful Software Engineer will have experience with the following –
- SQL Server
- Database modelling
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this Software Engineer role.
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking a Senior Software Engineer, somebody who is passionate about design and development. Candidates should have a Masters’ or Degree in Computer Science plus 3-4 years relevant industry experience. Salary circa £50K DOE.
A background in SaaS will be beneficial for this role, as is previous experience of working in the automotive industry. With easy access to the M1, this makes our clients’ location in Milton Keynes accessible from many locations. Pictured originally as a new London overspill, Milton Keynes is a modern city halfway between London and Birmingham.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work as part of the automotive team and be fully involved in the design, development, testing and delivery of solutions for vehicle tracking.
Technical skills sought:
- Microsoft Full Stack
- SQL Server
Applications are invited from talented individuals who have the motivation to combine design with programming. Is this you? Please send your application across to be shortlisted.
Calling all Junior .NET developers!
Are you looking for your next role, to develop and grow within an established company with global scope? Then we want to speak to you!
Our award-winning marketing client, based in Central London, is looking for a passionate software engineer, who enjoys hands-on technical projects, to join their team ASAP, on a permanent basis.
You will be part of an agile development team, making use of bleeding edge technologies such as Azure, Microservices, Angular and .Net Core.
Required Technical skills/Experience:
- up to 3 years' professional experience
- C# .Net Core / MVC Entity framework with knowledge of SQL
- RESTful APIs
- Unit testing
Please get in touch ASAP for further details about this vacancy.
If you can see yourself working in a trendsetting area of Central London with fashionable clubs, bars and an eclectic dining scene then please read on:
- Full Training & Certifications
- 25 Days’ Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Remote Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- Access to the e-learning platform
- Become Umbraco and Sitecore Certified
- Become a Full Stack Developer
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the web team in providing web solutions that meet our clients’ needs and help shape the clients’ digital offering. Your creativity and technical excellence will manifest itself in a wide range of products and services which will help the client to distinguish itself from their competitors and offer the clients a truly engaging and superior interactive experience.
You will be expected:
- To produce well documented code
- To produce comprehensive and accurate estimates for work
- To take ownership of a task/project
- To Test work thoroughly against specifications and test plans to avoid errors and re-work
- To work with creative, production and account teams to help deliver large campaigns
- To be creative, inspirational and proactive
- To have a keen eye for front end design and animation
- HTML5 canvas
- C#/ASP.NET/MVC Razor
- Umbraco, Sitecore
- Jira, Unit testing skills
If you wish to be considered or you want to know more about the role then please contact us as soon as possible. These opportunities do not present themselves often.
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a C# Software Developer to join their team. This is a permanent position and the salary is £45,000.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong analytic skills, and logical approach to problem solving.
- Commercial experience developing with C#, T-SQL, MVC and ASP.NET.
- Solid T-SQL skills including experience of creating and amending Stored Procedures working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience of Angular JS
- Experience creating/maintaining web sites on Internet Information Services.
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment and be a highly organized individual with the ability to multi-task and have a high attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of design patterns and Object Orientated Design.
- Strong knowledge of refactoring, including improving the design of existing code.
- An interest in programming best practices.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and be autonomous and proactive in solving problems.
- Clear and concise documentation skills
- Knowledge of relational database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server and related .NET technologies
- Knowledge of Java, Ionic, Intel XDA, Typescript, Bootstrap, IIS 7.0
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience developing RESTful WebAPIs.
- Understands the Agile software development lifecycle and working knowledge of SCRUM.
- Full development life cycle experience.
- Experience in large, complex system implementation projects.
- Knowledge of performing test driven development.
- Experience with CI tools such as TeamCity
- Previous experience working on similar applications would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge and experience of retail (convenience & forecourt) and EPOS.
Please, get in touch for further details on the exciting career opportunity!
Endeavour is looking for a skilled UX Designer to join a large Software development and E-Commerce client, based in Cork, initially for a 6 months contract.
The ideal UX Designer will be a web expert with strong execution and conceptual skills, who will be able to contribute to create and build innovative designs for interactive mediums, including websites, mobile applications, video and social.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following duties:
- Deliver solutions balancing technical and creative requirements. Experience has taught you what works. Your long history in the game helps you choose the best mix of proven and cutting-edge technology.
- Working with a defined brand style guide and very detailed high-fidelity wireframes, user flows, prototypes, interaction etc.
- Participate in user testing, implement design changes and create new product iterations
- Interacting with project teams to understand business and user requirements
- Maintaining high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of web development
- Breaking new ground, researching and implementing innovative web techniques and features
- Problem-solving in all areas of web development
- Working in an Agile environment with cross disciplinary teams
Required Skills/ experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Blasamiq, InVision, Axure
- Experience developing with modern front-end frameworks, e.g. Bootstrap
- Demonstrated understanding of Responsive Web Design principles
- Proficiency with cross-browser/cross-platform issues, DOM and web standards
- Experience working with cross-functional and cross-office teams using Agile Methodology
- Experience with CMS in particular Drupal, Sitecore and Umbraco an advantage
- Experience working in a Mac/PC environment
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced .Net/ERP Developer to join a multinational client for a long-term contract.
Our client is based in Stockholm, however this position is mainly remote: 90 % off-site, 10 % on-site.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following tasks:
- Further developing of applications using .net Core 1.1, C#, EntityFramework Core, css3 and Bootstrap, based on technical requirements;
- Documenting the technical requirements and updating/completing a MIS basic business documentation, including use cases, stakeholder analysis, requirement catalogue, business processes
- Other similar tasks related to the work to be carried out.
Required skills and experience:
- University degree with minimum 6 years experience in IT
- Excellent knowledge/experience (min. 6 years) of framework .Net 4.0, C#, Visual studio, EntityFramework Core, using Model-View-ViewModel pattern (MVVM),
- Knowledge and experience with systems of reporting and business intelligence (Microsoft Reporting Service, T-SQL, MS SQL server),
- Excellent knowledge/experience with CSS3 and HTML5
- Excellent knowledge/experience with Silverlight and Bootstrap
- Knowledge and experience developing Web Services using (WCF)
- Knowledge and experience developing RESTfull web API webservice
- Good knowledge of Prince2
- Very good communication skills in English; oral and written
- Proven experience in designing databases
Please get in touch ASAP for further details on this not-to-be-missed contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has a great opportunity for an experience Java Developer to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries.
Essential skills :
Test Driven Development (TDD)
Desirable skills :
Please get in touch for further details.
Endeavour Recruitment is looking for a seasoned IBM WCM Consultant to join multinational client in Vienna, for a contract role, initially till the end of this year, with strong possibility of long - term extension.
The succesful Consultant will be involved in the following tasks:
- Support the Corporate Applications team when dealing with the Infrastructure Team in the WPS/WCM upgrade exercise and specially in the Proof of Concept (PoC) from current version 6.1.5 up to the target version 8.5 by:
- Identifying all potential issues and helping fixing encountered issues especially in the WCM assets (content items, templates, components, etc.) migration from version 6.1.5 to 8.5
- Supporting the Infrastructure team with advise on application architectural issues which have an implication on infrastructure architectural decisions and strategies (e.g. in the areas of disaster recovery, availability and security)
- Reformulating business requirements into Infrastructure architectural requirements such as availability, latent capacity, performance, scalability, security, serviceability and fault tolerance
- Support the Project Manager, Intranet Service Manager and Web Applications Architect with the work for the implementation of the scope of the new Intranet projects and concretely with the provision of strategy, advise, hands-on work and prototyping in the areas of:
- WPS/WCM Information architecture
- WCM libraries structuring
- WCM Inheritance strategy
- WCM Templating (CTC)
- WPS/WCM Access Rights Structure
- WCM Content Personalisation and Customisations rules and solutions
- Rationalisation of WCM resources
- Selection of a Front-end Web Editor for the WCM Editors
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Knowledge transfer to the client (Infrastructure and Application areas)
Skills / Experience required: (red is mandatory)
- University degree with minimum 7 years hands on experience in IBM WebSphere Portal Server and IBM Web Content Manager (WCM)
- Good knowledge in solution architecture, in particular in Information Architecture.
- Expertise in IBM WebSphere Portal Server and Web Content Manager V6.0, V7, V8, V8.5
- Expertise in IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.x, 6.x, 7, 8, 8.5
- Expertise in CTC (content Template catalogue) for WebSphere Portal 8.x
- Expertise in JSR 286 Portlets
- Knowledge or expertise in IBM WebSphere Portal Server/WCM performance and tuning will be beneficial
- Proven experience in upgrade projects and migration of assets through different major IBM WebSphere Portal Server/WCM versions (6.1.5 -> 7 -> 8 -> 8.5)
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation
- Good Communication skills in English, interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Prince 2
- Knowledge in Google Search Appliance will be very beneficial
Please get in touch ASAP to find further details about this exciting new opportunity!