Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for a driven Front-end developer to strengthen our Defence and Security client’s team, based in Bristol.
The ideal candidate will be a creative, autonomous and tech savvy developer focusing on producing scalable software solutions within the development team.
The successful Front-end Developer will be part of a cross-functional team, responsible for the design of new products with your focus on the development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Essential required skills/experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ recent and relevant experience
- Experience of being part of a development team
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- In depth knowledge and experience of in Node.js
- Experience of front-end frameworks (such as vue, bootstrap, reactjs, angular)
- Familiarity with common stacks - specific experience of the TICK stack
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- An analytical, inquisitive mind
Important! Due to the nature of our client’s business, we can only consider applicants eligible to go through a security vetting process.
Please don’t delay and apply today, or contact us for more info on this exciting permanent opportunity!
We are seeking a Lead Developer who has strong .NET and Azure experience to join our client for a role based in Central London. You will be responsible for both hands on development and managing a team of Software Developers. Salary IRO £65,000 pa.
To be successful in this Lead Developer role you must have the following experience
- Leading/Managing Development Teams
You will be responsible for managing a team of developers, creating and maintaining high quality software, ensure projects are delivered, and use your enthusiasm for new technologies to drive change and innovation.
Please apply asap to be considered for this Lead Developer role.
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a Web Developer to join their growing, dynamic team. This role is a permanent position.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Deliver high quality functional software within agreed timescales.
- Collaborate with a team to prepare designs, estimates and functional specifications.
- Maintain quality through code and document reviews.
- Participate in Agile based meetings to ensure iterations are well defined, planned and delivered.
- Investigate software/system faults and devise solutions to these problems.
- Review team & iteration performance to identify improvements to future deliveries.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and develop changes.
- Maintain accurate documentation.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience implementing exceptional User Experience whilst providing input on design of User Interfaces.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web APIs, JSON and XML
- Must have good experience working with C# using SOLID principles or a good understanding of how to apply them.
- Writing unit tests in Jasmine, Karma, Specflow, Selenium and xUnit.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with Linux environment, AWS, Serverless (AWS Lambda) and Docker.
- SQL and DBMS
- SASS / LESS
- Knowledge on Accessibility (WCAG)
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity as a Web Developer!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Senior .Net and Angular Developer to work for a large transportation client in Brussels, Belgium. The selected .Net and Angular Developer is expected to have at least 5 years of experience as a .Net Developer. Our client has requested that the .Net and Angular Developer chosen for this role is fluent in Dutch or French with a good understanding of the other and English.
The duration of this role is initially until the end of 2019 with possibility of extensions and the all-inclusive daily rate is €435 euros.
What is expected of the .Net and Angular Developer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- Our client is looking for a Senior .NET software engineer for project development (TrackPro, MOTIF) and corrective and scalable application maintenance.
- As a senior NET & Angular, you have the opportunity to collaborate on projects that are full of technical and functional challenges: planning and optimizing the maintenance of track and equipment infrastructure.
- This project is both back-end and front-end oriented. Equal attention will therefore be paid to the technical skills required for both back-end and front-end.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be able to speak fluent Dutch or French with an understanding of the other and English.
- You have a very broad technical background;
- You are ready to pass on your knowledge, ready to find a good technical solution for all types of problems, ready to promote the general quality of the code. You must be able to coach junior developers.
- At least 5 years of experience working with .NET, C#, ASP.NET WebApi, Entity Framework, code first, migrations, Windows services and batch consoles.
- 5 years of experience with IoC & DI concept, unit testing, Source control (TFS / Git) and Fiddler.
- 5 years of experience with Visual Studio 2015/2017, Visual Studio Code, NuGet, PostGre, SqlServer and Oracle.
- 5 years’ experience with NUnit and MS Test
- 3 years’ experience with WebPack, NPM, BootStrap, PrimeNG and TeamCity (continuous integration)
- Experience working in an Agile/ Scrum environment
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a .Net Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Are you a passionate Full-Stack Developer who enjoys to be challenged?
Are you looking to be part of a team where your skills will be maximised and developed to help you reach the next step in your career?
Our client, a well-established and ambitious Digital Marketing and Web Development Agency, based in Buckinghamshire, is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join them on their exciting journey and the next phase of their development.
In you role as a Full-Stack developer, you will be required to take on the following key tasks:
- Build complex responsive websites from scratch that looks identical to the provided design.
- Debug code that may have been produced by other developers.
- Write bespoke code from scratch as well as working within established frameworks such as WordPress, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Meet and communicate clearly and professionally with customers. Sometimes translating technical subjects so that non-technical people can understand.
- Manage time and projects to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Identify possible issues within the development of a project and raise these problems with your manager.
- Write detailed and accurate scoping documents that clearly explain what we will be doing in that project.
- Provide accurate time estimates for potential work.
The successful Developer will have the following demonstrable skills/experience:
- Expert knowledge of PHP, HTML and CSS.
- Expert knowledge and highly experienced in WordPress CMS development.
- Understanding of FTP, DNS, Name Servers, Domains and Email.
- Able to develop fully mobile responsive websites.
Other desirable/beneficial skills include:
- Good knowledge of SASS and SQL Server.
- Understanding of CLI.
- Understanding of how to use Adobe Photoshop CC and Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity of React JS and Gutenberg.
- Understanding of popular WordPress plugins such as Gravity Forms, Advanced Custom Fields, WP Rocket, Imagify, Divi Builder, Elementor and WP Bakery.
Apply ASAP! This is an opportunity for the right developer to become an integral part of a successful, growing agency where promotion/career progression is a real prospect.
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking a Software Engineer to join our client, a SaaS company providing solutions to the automotive industry, based in Milton Keynes. As a Software Engineer you will be fulling involved with the design, developing, testing, and delivery of solutions. Our client is offering a salary of up to £55k DOE.
The successful Software Engineer will have experience with the following –
- SQL Server
- Database modelling
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this Software Engineer role.
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking a Senior Software Engineer, somebody who is passionate about design and development. Candidates should have a Masters’ or Degree in Computer Science plus 3-4 years relevant industry experience. Salary circa £50K DOE.
A background in SaaS will be beneficial for this role, as is previous experience of working in the automotive industry. With easy access to the M1, this makes our clients’ location in Milton Keynes accessible from many locations. Pictured originally as a new London overspill, Milton Keynes is a modern city halfway between London and Birmingham.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work as part of the automotive team and be fully involved in the design, development, testing and delivery of solutions for vehicle tracking.
Technical skills sought:
- Microsoft Full Stack
- SQL Server
Applications are invited from talented individuals who have the motivation to combine design with programming. Is this you? Please send your application across to be shortlisted.
Calling all Junior .NET developers!
Are you looking for your next role, to develop and grow within an established company with global scope? Then we want to speak to you!
Our award-winning marketing client, based in Central London, is looking for a passionate software engineer, who enjoys hands-on technical projects, to join their team ASAP, on a permanent basis.
You will be part of an agile development team, making use of bleeding edge technologies such as Azure, Microservices, Angular and .Net Core.
Required Technical skills/Experience:
- up to 3 years' professional experience
- C# .Net Core / MVC Entity framework with knowledge of SQL
- RESTful APIs
- Unit testing
Please get in touch ASAP for further details about this vacancy.
If you can see yourself working in a trendsetting area of Central London with fashionable clubs, bars and an eclectic dining scene then please read on:
- Full Training & Certifications
- 25 Days’ Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Remote Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- Access to the e-learning platform
- Become Umbraco and Sitecore Certified
- Become a Full Stack Developer
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the web team in providing web solutions that meet our clients’ needs and help shape the clients’ digital offering. Your creativity and technical excellence will manifest itself in a wide range of products and services which will help the client to distinguish itself from their competitors and offer the clients a truly engaging and superior interactive experience.
You will be expected:
- To produce well documented code
- To produce comprehensive and accurate estimates for work
- To take ownership of a task/project
- To Test work thoroughly against specifications and test plans to avoid errors and re-work
- To work with creative, production and account teams to help deliver large campaigns
- To be creative, inspirational and proactive
- To have a keen eye for front end design and animation
- HTML5 canvas
- C#/ASP.NET/MVC Razor
- Umbraco, Sitecore
- Jira, Unit testing skills
If you wish to be considered or you want to know more about the role then please contact us as soon as possible. These opportunities do not present themselves often.
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a C# Software Developer to join their team. This is a permanent position and the salary is £45,000.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong analytic skills, and logical approach to problem solving.
- Commercial experience developing with C#, T-SQL, MVC and ASP.NET.
- Solid T-SQL skills including experience of creating and amending Stored Procedures working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience of Angular JS
- Experience creating/maintaining web sites on Internet Information Services.
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment and be a highly organized individual with the ability to multi-task and have a high attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of design patterns and Object Orientated Design.
- Strong knowledge of refactoring, including improving the design of existing code.
- An interest in programming best practices.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and be autonomous and proactive in solving problems.
- Clear and concise documentation skills
- Knowledge of relational database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server and related .NET technologies
- Knowledge of Java, Ionic, Intel XDA, Typescript, Bootstrap, IIS 7.0
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience developing RESTful WebAPIs.
- Understands the Agile software development lifecycle and working knowledge of SCRUM.
- Full development life cycle experience.
- Experience in large, complex system implementation projects.
- Knowledge of performing test driven development.
- Experience with CI tools such as TeamCity
- Previous experience working on similar applications would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge and experience of retail (convenience & forecourt) and EPOS.
Please, get in touch for further details on the exciting career opportunity!