Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Release Engineer with experience in Azure DevOps to join an established client in Anderlecht, Belgium.
The Release Engineer must be able to understand and apply branching strategies to be suitable for this role as a Release Engineer.
It is desirable that the Release Engineer has experience with feature switching, but the ability to be and to remain aware of the latest tools and technologies is essential. The duration of this role is for 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €472 euros.
What is expected of the Release Engineer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- You use your knowledge of coding and programming languages to ensure that all hardware and software components work together correctly.
- Expand and Oversee the Release Platform.
- Assemble data on release metrics, oversee the source code management system, maintain multiple build environments, and document steps relating to the release process.
- Assess Software Performance: Responsible for assessing the quality and risks of new products. Troubleshoot any issues pertaining to the software’s performance.
- Set Release Schedule: Using data analysis and production progress reports, you organize a release schedule for a software product. You perform integration, oversee release deployment, generate release notes, and configure software to all platforms.
- Assist Development Team: Build tools to support the software engineering process, review engineering practices, assist in researching new technologies, and meet with the development team to discuss future needs. Also provide ongoing support for completed products.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with Azure DevOps and GIT is essential.
- You understand and can apply branching strategies.
- You are proficient in various computer languages (custom .NET/angular & Mobile applications (Xamarin)) and can demonstrate a full understanding of programming best practices.
- You are able to troubleshoot and test new software to identify and resolve any potential issues.
- Change management: You can to adapt to any changes in the process and can meet rescheduled deadlines.
- You work closely with other IT architects & Technical experts.
- You automate where possible.
- You support multiple agile teams.
- You are & remain aware of the latest tools and technology.
- Experience with feature switching is a plus.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Release Engineer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
I have a company that’s entering a massive growth stage and being lead by one of the UK’s top CTO’s.
They also use:
Mobile / Based Development
Full training will be provided for any technologies you don’t have and need to pick up.
This is a very exciting time within this companies life and this role will offer more personal and professional development than most contract roles can offer.
For further details, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking a Senior Software Engineer, somebody who is passionate about design and development. Candidates should have a Masters’ or Degree in Computer Science plus 3-4 years relevant industry experience. Salary circa £50K DOE.
A background in SaaS will be beneficial for this role, as is previous experience of working in the automotive industry. With easy access to the M1, this makes our clients’ location in Milton Keynes accessible from many locations. Pictured originally as a new London overspill, Milton Keynes is a modern city halfway between London and Birmingham.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work as part of the automotive team and be fully involved in the design, development, testing and delivery of solutions for vehicle tracking.
Technical skills sought:
- Microsoft Full Stack
- SQL Server
Applications are invited from talented individuals who have the motivation to combine design with programming. Is this you? Please send your application across to be shortlisted.
Our leading client based in Cork, Ireland is seeking a Software Project Manager for a challenging role within a large team, engaged in delivering critical solutions to a well-established eCommerce client.
Work closely with Senior management and peers, Architects and Project Leads to understand client priorities and business requirements
Monitor and Delivery the project within the defined scope, to budget and time-scale.
Develop detailed project schedules and communicate these to the client.
Manage day-to-day client interaction and close collaboration.
Set and manage client expectations.
Appraise the work/deliverables of team members; identify and provide for developmental needs of team; and take corrective action when necessary.
Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
Desired Candidate Skills & Experience:
5+ years demonstrable & successful experience in a project lead or project management position, preferably in a commercial software development organisation, or in a similar exacting technical environment.
Experience of Agile development methodologies, particularly ‘Scrum’
Detailed familiarity with the Software development lifecycle
Possesses good understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
IOS, Android, Windows
Java SC / Java EE
Mongo DB, SQL Server, MySql
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, long term contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Java Developer to work for a large, internationally renowned client in the public sector in Luxembourg. The duration of this contract is initially for 6 months with likely extensions. The all-inclusive daily rate for this role is €370 euros.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience as a developer.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and UML design.
- At least 2+ years of work experience in the usage of UML
- Knowledge of software dev lifecycle and methodologies.
- Applied usage of Agile, SCRUM methodologies and PMBPK/Prince2 is considered as an asset
- Good knowledge of J2EE 7/8 JMS JPA Hibernate
- Spring MVC, spring JMS, spring integration
- Tomcat 8
- Oracle 11 DB
- Eclipse, Maven
If you are a pro-active and eager person wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the public sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Calling all Junior .NET developers!
Are you looking for your next role, to develop and grow within an established company with global scope? Then we want to speak to you!
Our award-winning marketing client, based in Central London, is looking for a passionate software engineer, who enjoys hands-on technical projects, to join their team ASAP, on a permanent basis.
You will be part of an agile development team, making use of bleeding edge technologies such as Azure, Microservices, Angular and .Net Core.
Required Technical skills/Experience:
- up to 3 years' professional experience
- C# .Net Core / MVC Entity framework with knowledge of SQL
- RESTful APIs
- Unit testing
Please get in touch ASAP for further details about this vacancy.
About the role
- Duration: 6 months
- 40 hours a week
- Rate: €65-75 per hour based on experience
- Location: The Hague
You will be working within our clients Customer & Commerce business unit. At the moment, preparations are being made to have the first feature teams start working according to the LeSS (Large Scale Scrum) methodology. Collaboration, ownership and learning are central in these multidisciplinary teams. Together you will build a new organization, in a dynamic and learning environment.
You will be part of a DevOps team with experienced frontend developers with whom you will establish web components / frontend libraries and maintenance for all portals. You must be able to integrate web components with APIs and services and have also supported a test drive method with a CI / CD pipeline.
- 10+ years’ experience in the field of software engineering, and 5+ years in the field of front-end development
- Experience with the development of web components / frontend libraries in a corporate environment
- Experience with Continuous Integration and know how to optimize the frontend development for this
- Experience with unit testing, performance, cross browser compatibility, version management and clean code
- Experience with mobile development or Java EE;
- Dutch and English
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking Web Development talent for their client in the Travel & Tourism Industry based in East Sussex. This is a permanent role and the salary will be commensurate with experience ranging between £40K and £45K.
Working as part of a team you would be joining the rapidly expanding IT Department. Two years’ commercial experience is essential. Our client is looking to move existing computing to cloud-based systems. Any experience with AWS or Azure would be beneficial.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Web App Developer or Junior Developer
- Responsive Design for multiple devices and platforms including frameworks.
- Some database experience.
Advantageous Candidate Skills:
- 2+ years’ experience as a Web Developer or Junior Developer
- AWS or other Cloud Infrastructure
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply.
Are you an seasoned Web Developer seeking a new challenge?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to gain or enhance your international experience?
A global client, in the Energy industry is looking for a skilled candidate, willing to grow and develop in an innovative environment.
The successful web developer will fundamentally be Krakow based, working in a team of like-minded individuals. Occasional client visits could be required.
Your tasks deliverables will include:
- Working with internal subject matter experts, primarily in the drilling domain, to understand customer workflows
- Working within the Agile project delivery methodology to develop web applications and micro-service algorithms to optimize customer workflows and business processes
- Develop connectors/interfaces between different domain platform technologies to optimize reporting of business and technical KPIs
- Develop modern JS-based front-end applications for end users.
- Degree in IT
- Exploration & Production (E&P) knowledge would be an asset
- Preferably 4-5 years of related working experience
- Very good command of English
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- programming skills:
- Java, Python, .NET
- Tools: Visual Studio Code, Git, Maven
- Knowledge/ practical experience with server-side technologies:
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, Cassandra
- Operating systems: Linux Windows Server
- Application platforms: JBoss/WildFly EAP, Azure, Amazon Web services, Google cloud
- Network: Architecture, protocols.
- BPM: jBPM
Please get in touch ASAP to discuss this fantastic career opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect. There are three contracts available. French speaking is not essential but advantageous. At least 10 years’ experience as a Solution Architect is essential. Excellent rate of €550-€600 EUR per day.
The technical skills required for this role are:
- Web Architecture: Angular, Ionic, Apache Camel, Portal Architecture, Authentication/authorisation protocols (OpenID Connect, OAuth2)
- Middleware Technologies (ESB API Gateway)
- PaaS Technologies
- RDBMS and NoSQL, HDFS
- Network Knowledge: LANs, Firewall and Filtering policies
- Modelling Techniques: UML, Archimate in Enterprise Architect Tool
- Agile including Scaled Agile Framework such as SAFe and DevOps
- Experience with Offshore Development
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability and willingness to learn new information quickly
If you believe you have the right experience and previous track record to successfully deliver in this role, then please apply quickly in order to be shortlisted.