Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Senior Full Stack .Net Developer to work for a large pharmaceutical client in Belgium. The selected .Net Developer is expected to have at least 7 years of experience as a .Net Developer. Our client has requested that the .Net Developer chosen for this role is fluent in English. Experience working with Xamarin is desirable.
The duration of this role is initially for 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €525 euros.
What is expected of the .Net Developer? - Role and Responsibilities:
• You'll be responsible for developing web and mobile applications backed by RESTful API’s for both internal users as patients and healthcare professionals
• You'll have the function of translating functional requirements into technical solutions with your team, in collaboration with business partners
• You’ll join an existing SCRUM team and will take part in delivering cutting-edge digital solutions, bringing value to the end users
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• You are an ambitious and passionate developer with at least 7 years of experience, of which 3+ years of experience was in an environment with complex business logic applications
• You have a bachelor or master’s degree in IT or equivalent experience
• You are fluent in English.
• You are an expert in .NET 4.5 and preferably have experience in .NET Core 2.1+ (C#, Web API, LINQ, async/await)
• You know that a RESTful API means more than having GET and POST methods
• You have knowledge of AngularJS and Angular 2+ with a deep understanding of observables
• Experience with Azure cloud computing (Azure App Services, Azure AD/B2C, API management)
• Experience with SCRUM methodology
• Experience with VSTS / Azure DevOps and Git
• Experience in writing automated tests
• Knowledge of Vue, React and Redux is a plus
• Knowledge of OAuth2, OpenID Connect, Azure AD or Azure B2C is desirable
• Experience in Xamarin is desirable
• Experience in writing unit/integration/e2e tests for frontend applications is considered a plus
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a .Net Developer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client, based in Southampton, specialising in delivering IT Technology solutions, is recruiting for a C# Developer to join their team. The selected C# Developer is required to have experience with TDD and unit testing to be considered for this role as a C# Developer. This is a permanent position and the salary is up to £45,000 depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, structure, and automatization
- Participate in team meetings and discussions
- Maintain accurate documentation
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- It is essential that you have strong analytic skills, and a logical approach to problem solving.
- You have extensive C# capabilities with experience using the .NET Framework
- Working knowledge of design patterns and Object Orientated Design is essential.
- You must have good knowledge of relational database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Use of source control technologies, such as GIT
- You hold an interest in programming best practices
- Experience with TDD and unit testing
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience developing RESTful WebAPIs.
- Experience with CI tools such as TeamCity
- You have commercial experience working with high-transactional SQL environments
- You understand the Agile software development lifecycle
- You have working knowledge of Scrum
- Full development life cycle experience
- You have experience in large, complex system implementation projects
- Knowledge of performing test driven development is desirable
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting career opportunity as a C# Developer!
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking a Software Engineer to join our client, a SaaS company providing solutions to the automotive industry, based in Milton Keynes. As a Software Engineer you will be fulling involved with the design, developing, testing, and delivery of solutions. Our client is offering a salary of up to £55k DOE.
The successful Software Engineer will have experience with the following –
- SQL Server
- Database modelling
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this Software Engineer role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Release Engineer with experience in Azure DevOps to join an established client in Anderlecht, Belgium.
The Release Engineer must be able to understand and apply branching strategies to be suitable for this role as a Release Engineer.
It is desirable that the Release Engineer has experience with feature switching, but the ability to be and to remain aware of the latest tools and technologies is essential. The duration of this role is for 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €472 euros.
What is expected of the Release Engineer? - Role and Responsibilities:
- You use your knowledge of coding and programming languages to ensure that all hardware and software components work together correctly.
- Expand and Oversee the Release Platform.
- Assemble data on release metrics, oversee the source code management system, maintain multiple build environments, and document steps relating to the release process.
- Assess Software Performance: Responsible for assessing the quality and risks of new products. Troubleshoot any issues pertaining to the software’s performance.
- Set Release Schedule: Using data analysis and production progress reports, you organize a release schedule for a software product. You perform integration, oversee release deployment, generate release notes, and configure software to all platforms.
- Assist Development Team: Build tools to support the software engineering process, review engineering practices, assist in researching new technologies, and meet with the development team to discuss future needs. Also provide ongoing support for completed products.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with Azure DevOps and GIT is essential.
- You understand and can apply branching strategies.
- You are proficient in various computer languages (custom .NET/angular & Mobile applications (Xamarin)) and can demonstrate a full understanding of programming best practices.
- You are able to troubleshoot and test new software to identify and resolve any potential issues.
- Change management: You can to adapt to any changes in the process and can meet rescheduled deadlines.
- You work closely with other IT architects & Technical experts.
- You automate where possible.
- You support multiple agile teams.
- You are & remain aware of the latest tools and technology.
- Experience with feature switching is a plus.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role as a Release Engineer, then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
I have a company that’s entering a massive growth stage and being lead by one of the UK’s top CTO’s.
They also use:
Mobile / Based Development
Full training will be provided for any technologies you don’t have and need to pick up.
This is a very exciting time within this companies life and this role will offer more personal and professional development than most contract roles can offer.
For further details, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking a Senior Software Engineer, somebody who is passionate about design and development. Candidates should have a Masters’ or Degree in Computer Science plus 3-4 years relevant industry experience. Salary circa £50K DOE.
A background in SaaS will be beneficial for this role, as is previous experience of working in the automotive industry. With easy access to the M1, this makes our clients’ location in Milton Keynes accessible from many locations. Pictured originally as a new London overspill, Milton Keynes is a modern city halfway between London and Birmingham.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work as part of the automotive team and be fully involved in the design, development, testing and delivery of solutions for vehicle tracking.
Technical skills sought:
- Microsoft Full Stack
- SQL Server
Applications are invited from talented individuals who have the motivation to combine design with programming. Is this you? Please send your application across to be shortlisted.
Our leading client based in Cork, Ireland is seeking a Software Project Manager for a challenging role within a large team, engaged in delivering critical solutions to a well-established eCommerce client.
Work closely with Senior management and peers, Architects and Project Leads to understand client priorities and business requirements
Monitor and Delivery the project within the defined scope, to budget and time-scale.
Develop detailed project schedules and communicate these to the client.
Manage day-to-day client interaction and close collaboration.
Set and manage client expectations.
Appraise the work/deliverables of team members; identify and provide for developmental needs of team; and take corrective action when necessary.
Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
Desired Candidate Skills & Experience:
5+ years demonstrable & successful experience in a project lead or project management position, preferably in a commercial software development organisation, or in a similar exacting technical environment.
Experience of Agile development methodologies, particularly ‘Scrum’
Detailed familiarity with the Software development lifecycle
Possesses good understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
IOS, Android, Windows
Java SC / Java EE
Mongo DB, SQL Server, MySql
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, long term contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Java Developer to work for a large, internationally renowned client in the public sector in Luxembourg. The duration of this contract is initially for 6 months with likely extensions. The all-inclusive daily rate for this role is €370 euros.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience as a developer.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and UML design.
- At least 2+ years of work experience in the usage of UML
- Knowledge of software dev lifecycle and methodologies.
- Applied usage of Agile, SCRUM methodologies and PMBPK/Prince2 is considered as an asset
- Good knowledge of J2EE 7/8 JMS JPA Hibernate
- Spring MVC, spring JMS, spring integration
- Tomcat 8
- Oracle 11 DB
- Eclipse, Maven
If you are a pro-active and eager person wanting to enhance your career and join an international client in the public sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Calling all Junior .NET developers!
Are you looking for your next role, to develop and grow within an established company with global scope? Then we want to speak to you!
Our award-winning marketing client, based in Central London, is looking for a passionate software engineer, who enjoys hands-on technical projects, to join their team ASAP, on a permanent basis.
You will be part of an agile development team, making use of bleeding edge technologies such as Azure, Microservices, Angular and .Net Core.
Required Technical skills/Experience:
- up to 3 years' professional experience
- C# .Net Core / MVC Entity framework with knowledge of SQL
- RESTful APIs
- Unit testing
Please get in touch ASAP for further details about this vacancy.
About the role
- Duration: 6 months
- 40 hours a week
- Rate: €65-75 per hour based on experience
- Location: The Hague
You will be working within our clients Customer & Commerce business unit. At the moment, preparations are being made to have the first feature teams start working according to the LeSS (Large Scale Scrum) methodology. Collaboration, ownership and learning are central in these multidisciplinary teams. Together you will build a new organization, in a dynamic and learning environment.
You will be part of a DevOps team with experienced frontend developers with whom you will establish web components / frontend libraries and maintenance for all portals. You must be able to integrate web components with APIs and services and have also supported a test drive method with a CI / CD pipeline.
- 10+ years’ experience in the field of software engineering, and 5+ years in the field of front-end development
- Experience with the development of web components / frontend libraries in a corporate environment
- Experience with Continuous Integration and know how to optimize the frontend development for this
- Experience with unit testing, performance, cross browser compatibility, version management and clean code
- Experience with mobile development or Java EE;
- Dutch and English