Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic contract opportunity for a skilled Project Manager, to join a large European organisation based in London, initially till the end of year, with strong possibility of extension.
The ideal candidate will be ISO or ITIL certified and have industry experience in the pharmaceutical and public sectors.
- ISO 20000 and/or ITIL V3 certification is desirable.
- Certification in Project Management is mandatory (i.e. PRINCE2 (practitioner), PMI PMP, PMI CAPM)
Role Specific experience
- Transition management in a medium sized IT organisation
- Transitioning bespoke developments
- Transitioning COTS implementations
- Working with onshore/offshore teams
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders and senior Project managers.
- Schedule, plan and organize IT resources to ensure effective and successful completion of releases & changes.
- Knowledgeable in the ITIL v3 Transition lifecycle.
- Raise Change requests & releases and validate quality for approval by changes authorities.
- Experience in use of Jira SDLC and Service desk will be considered an advantage
- Working experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Tempo) is desirable.
- Experience with Document and Content management systems (Documentum) is desirable.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies: Agile, SCRUM and Object Oriented programming (Java) software development methodologies is desirable.
Role specific skills, competencies & responsibilities
- Formal and informal communication skills in a multi-cultural, multi-department environment
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting new contract.
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking an experienced Manual Business Analytics Tester to join their market leading Travel and Tourism client based in East Grinstead. This is a 4-month contract with a daily rate of £305. You will be responsible for fluid end to end planning, communication and delivery with various teams.
Manual Testing for (non)Functional, Installation, Integration, regression, performance and UAT.
- Write Manual Test Scripts
- T- SQL
- Tableau Desktop
- SQL Server- Database Administration
- ISEB or GAMP
- Industry experience in travel & hospitality, insurance and/or membership organisations
- A degree or equivalent experience
- Capable of managing expectations and pushing back when necessary
- Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of English language, good verbal and written skills, a believer that documentation is valuable.
- Self-motivated team player who is committed to achieving results
If you are an experienced Business Analytics Tester and are looking for an EXCITING contract role please apply ASAP to be shortlisted!
Calling for all QA Test Engineers for a great contract role in Belgium!
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic long-term contract opportunity for a QA Test Engineer to join the R&D department of one of our clients, based in Belgium.
The successful QA Test Engineer will be eligible to work and able to relocate to Belgium for the contract duration.
The ideal test Engineer candidate will have excellent communication skills and will be able to work closely with all teams involved in the project.
- good communication
- good experience in both Manual & Automation (selenium, robot) testing
- Medior/Senior Software Test/QA Engineer
- Proven understanding of Software QA/Testing methodologies
- Experience with Robot Testing Framework or other testing frameworks
- Experience with RESTful concept and/or REST testing tools ( Paw, Postman or others )
- Experience with UI browser level automation (local/cloud based, css, ...)
- Experience with Test Management Tooling likewise TestRail, TestLink and/or others
- Ability to script within python
- Ability to investigate and debug problems in close co-op with development
- Knowledge of the Atlassian product range ( Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket )
- Bilingual Dutch/English is a bonus.
Please get in touch for further details ASAP on this excellent contract opportunity.
- Are you looking for an exciting new contract role?
- Do you have Telecoms experience?
- Do you have strong integration experience?
- Do you have the ability to program in Oracle/Oracle Suit/Java on Unix;Linux?
If so, we definitely want to hear from you.
Endeavour Recruitment has a great, long-term contract opportunity for a Technical integration Manager to join a leading Telecommunications client in the Netherlands.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience as a Technical Integration Manager and the following skills/experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other similar disciplines;
- Oracle experience (e.g., Oracle Application Server (Weblogic),
- Oracle SOA Suite (OSB, SOA), Oracle RDBMS);
- experience with Linux/Unix;
- continuous integration experience with Atlassian suite (Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence);
- experience managing matrix organizations delivering IT implementations and involving multiple software application integrators
- Proven ability to review code (SOA, OSB, Java)
- IT solutions ; application management.
- working knowledge of in debugging and analyses of complex issues within large scale integration platforms
- experience working with design teams and contributing to overall service platform design in multiple customer environments
- ability to coordinate and to work in project teams
- ability to technically manage large scale projects including implementation/migration/upgrades
- communication skills
- analytical capabilities
- Supervisory/advisory role
- Highly specific skillset or technical training
- Advanced educational credentials required
Please apply for further details on this not-to-be-missed contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for a candidate experience in nPVR components, CDA upgrades to develop transcoders / decoders. Telecommunication experience required.
Large Telecommunications client based in Schiphol, possibility of remote work.
Responsible for supporting the strategic delivery of middleware solutions. Deliver integration solutions incorporating architectural/development guidelines, standards/principles which are on time and in budget.
• Bachelor's Degree in IT or other technical studies;
• Oracle experience (e.g., Oracle Application Server (Weblogic), Oracle SOA Suite (OSB, SOA), Oracle RDBMS);
• Experience with Linux/Unix;
• Continuous integration experience with Atlassian suite (Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence);
• Experience managing / delivering IT implementations and involving multiple software application integrators.
Skills and Competencies:
Proven ability to review code (SOA, OSB, Java); experience in telecoms.
IT solutions; application management.; working knowledge of debugging and analyses of complex issues within large scale integration platforms;
- Experience working with design teams and contributing to overall service platform design in multiple customer environments; ability to coordinate and to work in project teams; ability to technically manage large scale projects.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in definition of project scope by assessing impact on timelines, effort, quality, cost and risks based on information from early stages of project life cycle (requirements analysis, solution design).
- Identify program technical dependencies, manage cross-functional teams to drive, track and deliver all necessary IT components and data alignment to complete the delivery and testability of the E2E solution.
- Create middleware project plans with vendors from design to go-live incorporating time and resources needed and assembles these into a delivery roadmap.
- Contribute to functional designs and assure they are clear, consistent, complete and can be translated into viable technical solution conforming to architectural guidelines, standards, blueprints, etc.
- Guide and monitor detailed technical designs from vendors to ensure solutions are provided as defined in high level and functional designs.
- Perform technical vendor management related to project: day-to-day management of vendor activities, review/QA of vendor deliverables.
- Coordinate and monitor software delivery assuring quality of deliverables.
Please apply for further details.
Project Officer required to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in London.
The ideal candidate will be working with Project Mangers, supporting project planning, monitoring and management reporting for a large software development project.
Skills / Duties:
• Prince2 foundation or above is desirable
• Experience in controlling and managing a project repository of documents and other deliverable.
• Experience in facilitating project management and requirements change management processes.
• Detailed project scheduling, support, monitoring and reporting, non-financial project administration, management of document repository, management of requirements changes.
• Experience with Microsoft Project tools for planning and tracking of project work;
• Knowledge of Atlassian, JIRA and Confluence as a delivery platform;
• Familiar with the role of configuration and document management in the context of a software Development project;
• Preparation and maintenance of detailed project schedules in MS Project, including resource planning, under the guidance of project management.
Endeavour Recruitment is urgently recruiting for a Dutch speaking Scrum Master to join a client based in Apeldoorn, Netherlands, on a 12 month contract.
The ideal Scrum Master will have a hands-on mentality, strong communication skills and be pragmatic
- Experience with vision and direction on testing is a plus
As a successful applicant for this role, you will be responsible for (amongst others):
• Looking after our client’s Development teams.
• Attending to staff matters.
• Facilitating teams.
• Facilitating product owners
• Academic / HBO level
• 5 years + Agile experience.
• 5 years + IT Development experience
• Agile / Scrum
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an Intranet Developer to join a large European Organisation based in Munich, Germany.
This is an initial 6 month contract with strong possibility of long term extension.
- Technical Verification of changes to be implemented in the middle Tier infrastructure.
- Installation and Integration, UAT and Operational Systems Acceptance test systems.
- Insure First level support for incidents on the middle tier applications.
- Coordinate operation to be performed for the software to be deployed.
- Liaison with user's representative for the validation of the software loaded
- IBM WebSphere Application Server/Portal and Web Content Management 8.5
- JBOSS, Apache web server
- Complete fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- A working knowledge of German and/or French would be considered an advantage.
- Atlasian Confluence Wiki, Google Search Appliance, Cogix Views Flash 8.11,
- Atomic Design
- Twitter Bootstrap
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour has an excellent contract opportunity to join a household home on an initial 1 month contract with extension thereafter.
• Relevant experience in developing applications on mobile devices (Android)
• Relevant experience in working with relational databases and Mongo databases
• Experience with scripting language (PHP, Tuby…) and JSON, Angular
• Experience in REST API development and experience with Jira
• An interest and preferable working experience in Agile development methodologies including Scrum and XP
• Relevant experience in test driven development
• Preferred experience in C and C++
• Strong competence on UI development, custom drawing, custom animations
• Excellent communication skills (fluent in English)
• Strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking skills
• Be eager to invest in personal and team growth on a daily basis
• Fulltime available on-site
• Coaching skills and architecture knowledge on mobile
• Experience in deployment of mobile Apps
Please get in touch immediately for further details on this great contract opportunity.