Endeavour Recruitment has a FANTASTIC opportunity for an experienced SAP Architect / Senior Consultant. We are looking for experts with SAP HANA, SAP BO, SAP BW. Knowledge of the French or Dutch language would be an advantage. This is an initial 6 month contract based in Belgium, market related rate.
- Senior Hands-on consultant responsible for 600 applications for 10 clients
- Technical -contact and -coordinator for the Engineers (in the field)
- Technical contact for the clients
- Lead-consultant for complex and/or critical implementations
- 3th and 4th line support
- Good communication skills
- SAP HANA
- SAP BO
- SAP BW
- Experience with migrating Oracle to SAP Sybase is a big plus
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity to join an International Technology giant.
Calling for all Linux experts looking for their next challenge!
A large and reputable Telecoms client, based in Brussels is looking for a Linux expert with strong Devops experience, and passionate about Openstack, to join their team for an exciting 6 months contract initially.
As the successful candidate you will be part of a team that designs, implements and operates tailor-made and standardized ICT solutions. You will ensure service management, technical consultancy and pre/after sales support in order to meet/exceed customer expectation.
Daily tasks will include the following:
- validating proposed solution in pre-sales phase
- designing service delivery for ICT solutions
- implementing, operating and maintaining ICT solutions
- providing technical advice towards customers and colleagues in order to effectively inform them, and recommend the appropriate technical solution.
- developing, maintaining and sharing technical expertise and customer specific information
Skills and Experience:
Industrial engineer or equivalent by experience.
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and expertise in:
- General Linux (RHEL)
- Basics Network & Security
- HA Proxy
- Openstack / Openshift
- Basics Database: MySQL / Oracle (RAC) / Dataguard / Gridcontrol
- Dutch and French speaking are assets
If you are customer- minded, enjoy working in a team, and this role sounds of interest, please apply for further details.
Calling for experienced Pre-sales Project Managers to join a leader in Telecoms, based in Belgium. Initially for 6 months with strong possibility to become longer term.
Required skills :
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- 4 to 5 years of experience as a Pre-sales Project Manager
- Proven experience with pre-sales projects (transition plan/proposition to corporate clients)
- Commercial minded with excellent communication skills.
- If you are efficient, proactive Pre-sales Project Manager who can work independently , then we definitely want to hear from you.
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment is looking for an experienced, multilingual Windows Support Engineer for an exciting long-term contract.
The successful applicant will be joining our well-established European client, in the financial sector, based in Belgium
As the ideal Windows Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the deployment and maintenance of applications delivered via Citrix, VDI and Workstations and the underlying infrastructure, as well as delivering second line support to end-users and the onsite support teams across all entities.
- Deploy applications, debug and solve related problems on Citrix and Workstations.
- Manage patching for applications and operating systems.
- Provide application support for internal clients.
- Maintain and monitor infrastructure components.
Report on application deployment progress and baseline compliancy.
- Incident, request and problem management.
- Apply standard operating procedures and actively contribute to continuously improve operational processes.
Required skills and experience:
- 5 years + experience in a Windows end-user environment, with specialisation in application delivery.
- Fluent in French/English or Dutch/English.
- Advanced SCCM experience, including baseline management and custom reporting.
- Operational knowledge of App-V, Appsense, Powershell, MSI and other packaging/scripting technologies.
- Proven administrator experience in a Citrix environment.
- Good knowledge of IT Security Principals and overall understanding of IT Service Management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and in-depth troubleshooting of application issues (MSI technology, read and understand installation logfiles).
- Sufficient knowledge of the common office applications to be able to deliver applications.
If you have a customer oriented attitude with good communication skills , we definitely want to hear from you.
Please get in touch ASAP to find further details about this “not-to-be-missed” contract opportunity.
Calling for all QA Test Engineers for a great contract role in Belgium!
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic long-term contract opportunity for a QA Test Engineer to join the R&D department of one of our clients, based in Belgium.
The successful QA Test Engineer will be eligible to work and able to relocate to Belgium for the contract duration.
The ideal test Engineer candidate will have excellent communication skills and will be able to work closely with all teams involved in the project.
- good communication
- good experience in both Manual & Automation (selenium, robot) testing
- Medior/Senior Software Test/QA Engineer
- Proven understanding of Software QA/Testing methodologies
- Experience with Robot Testing Framework or other testing frameworks
- Experience with RESTful concept and/or REST testing tools ( Paw, Postman or others )
- Experience with UI browser level automation (local/cloud based, css, ...)
- Experience with Test Management Tooling likewise TestRail, TestLink and/or others
- Ability to script within python
- Ability to investigate and debug problems in close co-op with development
- Knowledge of the Atlassian product range ( Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket )
- Bilingual Dutch/English is a bonus.
Please get in touch for further details ASAP on this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent long-term contract opportunity for a .NET TFS Developer to join a leading telecommunication client in Belgium.
You will be part of the process tools team consisting of 14 people managing, engineering, implementing and supporting process tools to help the development teams in their daily work.
The goal is to perform the setup, roll-out and support of an ASBD (Automatic Software Build & Deploy) platform for .NET application
As a successful candidate, you will have the ability to act as a coordinator.
Skills and experience:
• Good analytical skills
• Good experience with:
.NET Application development
Automation & Development Tools
• Good level of English (speaking and writing) – French and/or Dutch are a plus
• Team player
• Good communication skills
Please get in touch ASAP for further details on this exciting contract opportunity.
Duration: 6 months+
- Are you an experienced Test manager?
- Do you have Business Intelligence experience?
- Are you a fluent French or Dutch speaker?
- Are you a problem solver with a pragmatic mind, looking for a new challenge?
If so, Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Test Manager/ Coach with BI experience to join leading client in the financial sector, based in Brussels.
As a successful applicant, you will have the following experience/skills:
- ISTQB Foundation (CTFL)
- Advanced ISTQB Test Manager or Expert Test Manager (CTAL / CTEL)
- Fluency in French or Dutch
- Software development technologies and lifecycle models
- Quality Centre (all modules) - HP Quality Centre 9.0 CPM
- Project Management training / certification (PMP / PMBOK or equivalent)
- Worked on projects using PowerCenter on Oracle & Sybase
- Functional knowledge of the “application under test” and the concerned business processes as well as non-functional / technical / architecture knowledge of ‘application under test’
- Functional and non-functional test skills (for different test levels and test types) i.e. reliability, efficiency, usability, maintainability, portability, install & deployment …
If this sounds like you and you would like to be put forward for this role, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting contract opportunity for an experienced Dutch-speaking Business Analyst with excellent communication skills to join one of our client in the Public sector, based in central Brussels.
As Business Analyst you understand fast the objectives and the scope of the project, what the client has today and where he heads for.
You gather the user requirements through different techniques (documentation, meetings, trainings, etc.) and you define the scope and requirements in a functional documentation.
Taking into account all the quality constraints, you take an active role in the creation of the adequate solution for the client.
You support the experts in the definition of the technical constraints and in the design of the solution.
You are an actor of the project progress, constantly in relation with the client and the project delivery team.
You report to the project manager, or you can act as the project manager on smaller projects.
- master in computer science or equivalent valuable experience
- fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience of working in the Public sector
- Previous experience with Business Process Modeling is an asset
- Good experience in UML
- Previous experience with Business Process Modeling is an asset
- Previous experience of modelling tools, such as Sparx Enterprise Architect
- experience in requirements managements tool(s)
- Effective experience working in a JAVA environment
Duration: 3 months
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for a French or Dutch speaking Technical Project Manager to join a global company in the utilities sector.
You will be responsible for a large-scale PC migration in 2017 in order to leverage new operation system & application technologies provided by Microsoft.
Current environment: Windows 7, office 2010, exchange on premises
Target environment: Windows 10, office 2016, exchange online
Our client is looking for a technical project manager, who – together with a global team - can take on this challenging project.
The team will consist of a project manager who will handle the internal communications & follow-up, HCL technical teams (active directory & exchange, SCCM, application packaging team), regional IT managers and local IT people who will help with the deployment part.
The technical project manager will have end-to-end responsibility for the windows 10 – office 2016 and exchange migration including:
- Prerequisite checks including hardware check
- Overall planning of the migration
- Quality assurance of the overall migration
- Design & build process of the windows 10 image together with the outsourcer
- Pilot tests
- Pilot deployments
- Developing the training and communication plan together with the project manager
- Migration progress follow-up
- Organize the hyper care support during the migration
- Proven system engineering skills in (a large) Microsoft environment (+5000 users)
- Having sufficient knowledge of different technologies like: Active directory, system centre configuration manager, hybrid exchange, windows operating systems and office environments.
- Being familiar and having field experience in larger (international) migrations.
- Proven senior experience with large scale operating system migration projects (e.g. from windows XP to windows 7 and/or from windows 7 to windows 10)
- Expert knowledge on windows 10 including the different upgrade methods
- Good knowledge on office 2016
- Good knowledge on Office 365
- Knowledge on how to design/build a “gold” operating system image including applications , security & configuration settings , policies & profile settings
- Familiar with typical challenges during operating system migrations (hardware compatibility, software compatibility ) and how to mitigate them.
- Experience managing a large, globally dispersed deployment team spread across a high number of sites
- Good communication skills
- Proven previous experience with large-scale exchange migrations or O365 migrations is a plus
- Proven previous experience with working with Indian outsourcers is a plus.
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
- Do you have significant experience with video-over-Ip / multicast traffic ?
- Do you have 7+ years of experience on network engineering ?
- Are you Cisco Certified Network Professional - CCNP or higher ?
- Do you have high expertise and analytics skills for troubleshooting IT networks ?
- Can you demonstrate good practice with incident and change management processes ?
- Do you have experience in implementing Cisco switch and router ?
- Do you have experience with large scale monitoring applications ?
- Are you fluent in English and capable of communicating in French or Dutch ?
If the answer to these question is yes, we want to hear from you.
Endeavour Recruitment has a not to be missed contract opportunity for a Network Engineer to join a large telecommunications company based in Brussels!
The ideal candidate will bring expertise and a hands-on approach for implementing and troubleshooting networks and security.
• Accountable for system design and implementation following industry best practices
• Track and analyse the operating environments and implement corrective actions when required
• Responsible for root cause analysis to get beyond symptoms of mission critical service interruptions
• Review network test plan for network throughput, latency and redundancy testing
• Accountable to deploy High availability solutions
• Provide support to restore infrastructure functionality
• Participate in on-call duty 1 week/month
Attitudes and soft skills
- You are a highly motivated individual and passionate about IT,
- You take initiative and have a hands-on mentality
- You are a team player and can work individually as well
- You are a curious and quick learner,
- You can manage and drive projects to completion
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- You share willingly your technical expertise
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.